Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 35,041 to 35,055 of 61438
-
09-11-15 23:02 #26398Senior Member

Posts: 505re: Thick Nikki (at least she is now)
Not to be mistaken by Slim Nikki. Thick Nikki is back from her vacation. Time away always gives them their curves and weight back. And that ass is phatest its ever been. Can't wait to see her again. Picked her right up when I saw her by the Circle. Went to Hotel Ds. She put it on me good. This was the first time seeing her. But now I know why NT kept her around. BBBJ was off the hook and the Kitty felt so good. Always like a thick girl cause they can always take a pounding. And that she did till I blasted off. It was how wet she got and those thick thighs. Got her digits for trusted seniors.
They this girl I met off BP hit me up. UTR for now I have to ask if I can share her info. But saw this very cute and petite lil girl. Actually has that underage look to her. Kinda drew me, that looks always pulls me in. Picked her up on Palaski where she is staying and headed to my spot. BBBJ was good, and then laid her back, strapped up cause it was her rule. Hit it MISH and she got so wet. Moaned like a little girl would. Can't wait to see her again.
raBBit
-
09-11-15 21:48 #26397Senior Member

Posts: 141Re: Lz
NiteTimer and a few others have already PM'd that the number we all were using is not functional. I tried again this week, no response. Sorry, my clue bag is empty. CLS maybe?
Are / Norm.
Originally Posted by HcLine
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-15 20:39 #26396Senior Member

Posts: 42Late report last Thursday
Met Melissa at MP take her to Tima. BBJ slightly Toothy. Hit it. Got mine, then dropped off at Walmart nice girl don't thank I'd repeat. Cruised w w after and found candy,27 yr spinner in heels take her back to Tims great be be J skills love the tongue action while fully enulfed stopped her had her scratch my back 4 a while then ride me cowgirl to complete will repeat maybe Sunday have digits kind of weird not much talk about her here. Only seniors and contributors. Joe.
-
09-11-15 18:49 #26395Senior Member

Posts: 2913) you are NOT OFFERING ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE of another SWs digits.
Sometimes I have had NO working numbers to share. And that's why I was asking for one. Usually some kind gent would share without an exchange. Later, if I had a girl's new number, and they'd ask for it, I'd be happy to share it.
I, just like you, prefer to share with seniors only that have made contributions. Some people just make comments. I wouldn't share with them, nor with newbies.
Baltoman.
Originally Posted by Angler69
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-15 14:07 #26394Senior Member

Posts: 1045BELLA likes to play dress up among other things
Bella is a nice girl, have been with her twice now, cute body, easy going, friendly, but a little goosy and will want you to leave your spot and try some other place. The upside is that she likes to play dress up and told me she has several pairs of sexy lingerie, a nurse outfit, cat woman costume and a cheer leader outfit. While I ENJOYED MY TIME WITH BELLA Her oseness bugged me. Probably would repeat She has no working digits, but lives off Mchenery on one of those side streets. I found her walking by the BUSY BEE. BBB.
Originally Posted by LibidoLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-15 13:32 #26393Senior Member

Posts: 45Tasha
Took a mid day cruise up Wash and found Cute red head Tasha on the stroll. Scooped her and found a quiet spot. Can't believe I have been doing this for so many years and have never had the pleasure. She was relaxed and chatty, by the time we found a spot she had me totally relaxed and comfortable with her. Her Mike work was slow and wet, and she was wearing a cute little sundress with nothing on underneath. She has a very nice set of firm, smooth be cups, and the kitty was nice and wet. She was affectionate and responsive, and got me off in no time. Would most definitely repeat, got her digits, but not sure she wants me to share.
-
09-11-15 10:25 #26392Senior Member

Posts: 530Dundalk BSW Kiesha
Haven't had much need lately for patrolling the tracks, I got a mid thirties MILF hottie that has been taking very good care of yours truly. But it seems in recent weeks she has gone AWOL so back to the tracks I go. I recently had the opportunity to take a lap through the Dundalk stroll and scooped up a nice looking BSW name Keisha. She's about 5 foot 4 and about 125 lbs with a nice looking firm booty and a pretty face with a few facial piercings. Got to my spot and negotiated the business parts before retiring to the back seat of my mongering rig for some good time fun. She gave an excellent BJ that felt really good when she swirled her tongue piercing all over the Likkerstick. When the time came I got my stuff suited up and plunged into a nice snug pussy mishstyle, she made all the right sound effects and even a little bit of dirty talk as I plunge the meat missile into the pink. She even asked for and received a little light domination which seem to make the pussy even more wet, and finally led to a very satisfying blast into the cover. She made sure that I did not leave without getting her digits for a repeat banging and I intend to hit it again. Dundalk seems to be a hit or miss stroll as far as available talent is concerned, but sometimes the hitting can be very good as was the case with Keisha.
-
09-11-15 09:49 #26391Senior Member

Posts: 144Best of the best all time favs.
Well gentleman. My list is shrinking fast so here it goes while it last.
Stephanie aka Hawaiian sophie. Had finally caught up with her. Sent lady when she's on her game unfortunately I got her on a downslide. Still had a great time with her tho. Treat her well.
Betty. Of wilkins. New to the scene. Beautiful girl and services. Can't say enough about this girl she is great.
Amanda. Sent come and go out of the game alot. She is a cutey. Known her for a while long hair extremely sexual. Had me on fire one day and I couldn't hit it like I wanted to but still was hit when she squirted on my when I was playing with it. I need a bat phone for this one treat her right. She's a real sweetheart.
Melissa of Brooklyn. (Goes by a lot of names and this one is not her real name). Have become friends with this one as I have known her for a couple of years but wow what non contact has done to her. Short. Blonde early 20's. Beautiful girl and I have a lot of pics to prove. Seen her recently and was saddened to see her declining. Great service tho.
Katie. Of get this York Rd. . beautiful blond. Spinner 20 or 21. Great great service very friendly girl scared for her tho she is going so hard. I tend to not pick up girls who make up there hands. I got to little bit of OCD about that. That hand is grabbing a very close part of me so. Needless to say the above mentioned had no sign of that. I really have to think hard about any others but I'll keep you posted.
-
09-11-15 09:25 #26390Senior Member

Posts: 1045BECKY, no suprise
It's no surprise that BECKY keeps using that line. I have learned over the years not to take seriously SWs claims of going to rehab to turn their lives around. While I do wish those who are serious about wanting to turn their lives around good luck. I take a wait and see position. I have had several girls lay that one on me so I am skeptical. I plan to see BECKY again as I so enjoyed our last time together. Talk about an excellent pipe cleaning, I got it. BBB.
Originally Posted by HcLine
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-15 09:19 #26389Senior Member

Posts: 248Greek Storm
Our buddy SOG continues to tantalize us with pics and videos of the gorgeous Storm knowing full well she is retired and unavailable. Cruel indeed!
Originally Posted by LikkerFront
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-15 09:15 #26388Senior Member

Posts: 144No offense. . But some of you guys will except anything walking. These girls are going from street walkers to the walking dead. I know of they somehow get there fix but holy crap. We need to let them know that we offer our funds in exchange for a fantasy. . Not a horror show. I know I might sound vane but I promise you I'm no gift to women myself but I felt it had to be said. Tell these lady's to ask them selves. Look in the mirror before you go out. Would you pick you up. Don't get in my car stinking to high hell. . Clean up those teeth or in some cases. Keep your yuck mouth shut. I don't know why some people except this behavior. . Your creating a monster. . Our selection back a few years ago was much different. Food for thought. You do the dishes. Drops mic and walks.
-
09-11-15 09:00 #26387Senior Member

Posts: 1322You're not doing anyone big favors. These ladies digits rarely work. FYI: Most of us do our own fishing.
Originally Posted by Angler69
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-15 08:59 #26386Senior Member

Posts: 407Rainy Day
I was out and about yesterday looking for some Sara in which I haven't had any success in finding. Drove down to carey. Was about to leave when I stop a SW. Short hair cut, nice tits. Name Bella. Picked her up. Drove to my spot. And she didn't disappoint.
-
09-11-15 06:11 #26385Senior Member

Posts: 1788Kandii
Kandii called me looking for a little company. I'm not available but if anyone else is give her a call. You won't be disappointed.
-
09-11-15 02:52 #26384Senior Member

Posts: 114No Personal Offense Intended
A number of you over an extended period of time have asked for digits for some of the SWs I've reported on. I've shared those digits in many cases and in other cases I have not (I usually just don't respond back to the request). In cases I have not, it is nothing personal against anyone. I say this because in the recent and distant past I have gotten some irate PMs to my non-response. I choose not to give responses because I don't know how to be polite when saying "no" to your request for digits.
My reasons for not sharing digits are a few: 1) You are not a RECENT CONTRIBUTING SENIOR in the STREET WALKER scene or 2) you have NOT HELPED or have NOT SHARED DIGITS with me in the past or 3) you are NOT OFFERING ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE of another SWs digits.
Some have PMed who are contributing seniors but not from the SW scene. Some are seniors from the SW scene but haven't contributed in any qualitative way for over several months (side comments, asking for digits out on a forum post, etc doesn't count). Others are non-seniors who have not contributed anything at all anywhere nor willing to offer an exchange. To all these kind of folks, I normally don't respond back. And it's not personal, so please no more irate PMs because I didn't respond back to you.
I have PMed others requesting digits on some occasions, I don't always get digits or even responses back. And I don't take it personally or get irate with them if they don't provide the digits. Everyone has their own criteria or decision to share or not to share I suppose, so there shouldn't be a need for hate mail.
Thanks for understanding and stay safe.
Angler.









Reply With Quote






