Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,761 to 11,775 of 22120
-
09-10-15 09:56 #10360Senior Member

Posts: 523Thursday wee hours
Breezed through a few Meccas of providers this am, 6 around the block I posted about at 13th 1 white plump girl that's been out for 20 years I swear, never had her but looked decent. Others looked okay but nothing CUMpelling.
79 to bisc to 2nd in OT no rare beauty much less anything else.
Back streets OT saw this girl in red, looked real good in predawn light but after the sun rose looked like this.
Likewise for kat whom I never met til now looked decent like a 5 at least in the dark LOL but then hardly in the light.
Tried Magen and Roxy but none picked up.
A nice looking long straight black haired girl must've been Lisa idk was gone after a 2 block loop.
Nikki from far looked great like no way that's a SW guess I need new glasses LOL but still looked good once recognized.
On the bunny subject best I saw her was spring 2014 after a 3 month vacation. Man, that was heaven. A good 25 pounds more luscious than today, saw her many times in '13 and was my full time pass time til her phone went off. At that time super monger dark rijan was hooking her up with service, hats off to him. She had a good 10 extra pounds of happy destination in those days.
On the way out hit 79 East and saw this chick in black thought maybe it was my past fav tonya but couldn't tell exactly. She was super nice in the 90's LOL and had a reunion in '08 and again a year or two ago.
So with only 90 minutes and no yen for less that greatness for a date, settled for inventory recon today.
-
09-09-15 22:58 #10359Senior Member

Posts: 2085That is the best picture I've ever seen on usasex.
Originally Posted by SecondTry
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-15 20:04 #10358Banned Member

Posts: 12Jack, who is that chick? Damn dude. She's super hot.
Originally Posted by Jack76
[View Original Post]
Is her name Nana?
-
09-09-15 19:51 #10357Senior Member

Posts: 189Yeah Yeah
Yes sir you can just see past all that street life, that she was once a bomb shell, and could be one today if she got her life back on track. I'm hoping someone post a picture of her from about 3 months ago. So you'll could see what I'm talking about, I know somebody was smart enough to take a few pictures of her looking up to date. So come on who ever has those pictures, can you just post one for members to see. Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by MongerLife
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-15 19:22 #10356Rapist

Posts: 2036
Originally Posted by MongerLife
[View Original Post]
Yeah back then she wasn't on thee white horse like today and combo of other pills. Back then when she was fresh not doing hard drugs like today. Back then when her exotica career didn't take off from Captain Stabn. Also word of the wise cover up going full service and don't recommend giving her oral.
Originally Posted by MongerLife
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
-
09-09-15 17:22 #10355Senior Member

Posts: 1959I'll put it on my to do list to get some close ups
.
Originally Posted by Calizum69
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-15 17:13 #10354Senior Member

Posts: 1040Good pics. Only a few of us left that put up pics&vids. If the rest of you mongers would follow suit it would make this site a lot more interesting!
Originally Posted by MongerLife
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-15 16:29 #10353Pedophile

Posts: 933What was the damage? She has called me to hookup like 3 times but I been busy.
Originally Posted by MongerLife
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-15 16:07 #10352Senior Member

Posts: 189Ayyyy!
About 3 months ago she was 80% of that picture when she made her return to OT. She had done put the weight back on with a nice ass to go with it to. And she let her hair grow, it was long and same color in the picture. Matter of fact I saw one of you guys in a truck swoop in and pick her up oNE night. Then you peeled out as if someone was chasing you. LOL Then as days turns to weeks, I noticed she had done cut her hair again, back to that one style she has know.
Originally Posted by Calizum69
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-15 15:46 #10351Senior Member

Posts: 69Bunny
Some nice shots.
-
09-09-15 14:53 #10350Senior Member

Posts: 69Bunny
Shout out to drey for hookin me up. Possibly one of the nicest sws I've encountered. No rush at all. A little skinny for my taste but excelent BJ. You can tell if she wasnt on that shit she would be really good looking.
-
09-09-15 14:07 #10349Regular Member

Posts: 4Can anyone tosa a newbie a line (a number or two)? Little cautious about the streets but want to try a dirty girl.
-
09-09-15 11:38 #10348Senior Member

Posts: 189I was like WTF!!
Somebody had started to call her phone as I was driving to drop her off to her location. So she answers and starts speaking Spanish, I was just blown away by that shit. I had not a single clue she was Colombian mixed, but she speaks the Spanish language very well to. Speaking of Colombian one of my hommies I grew up with in OT tells my a story about a girl they call Colombia or something like that. Long story short, He catches her giving a guy a mean blow job outside his window. From the way he describe it to me she was playing with the two boys and all. Okay now does anybody have any info or experience you'd like to share with ol dreyday. Anyways just wanted people to like me more, lmao in my Kanye West voice. Seriously now, so last night I got a text saying are you gone be around, so I already know that's from one of the girls on the westside. Okay got to backup just a little bit, so recently as far back as a month ago maybe not that long though. I saw a few posting about Rosa a girl I've never met. Also saw a few posts about Chyna also a girl I've never met. Point I'm making is last night I almost picked up Chyna which means I would've had to break to date with the one from the text message. Reason It didn't happened because she was standing near a security guard. Somebody knows what I'm talking about, So last night information literally fell in my lap. I had no clue that when I go see the girl from the text message, that Rosa is about 100 ft away inside the little house off to the back. The text message wasn't ment for me, it got sent to the wrong person. So last night was informational for me. That's all folks.
Originally Posted by John115
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-15 11:25 #10347Senior Member

Posts: 523Pretty close
A week ago pretty close up Sonia bunny Rachel cherub.
Originally Posted by Calizum69
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-15 11:00 #10346Senior Member

Posts: 294Before & After
We could probably start our own drug intervention program just by showing these girls what drugs and the street life will do to you.
Originally Posted by Calizum69
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






