Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Humaniplexx

+ Add Report
Page 551 of 636 FirstFirst ... 51 451 501 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 601 ... LastLast
Results 8,251 to 8,265 of 9528
This blog is moderated by Baldy Cruiser
  1. #1278
    Quote Originally Posted by Pufnik  [View Original Post]
    It is too soon to say, it could be a hosting problem, or something else unexpected. It could also be LE, but I searched the news and didn't see anything.

    I doubt it has anything to do with a data breach, but I did see something in the news regarding Ashley Madison, and HX was mentioned. It said something to the effect that a majority of sites like this have been breached and it wasn't a recent thing. More like a it happens more often than you think on sites like this.

    If it is still down tomorrow, then for sure not looking good.
    The only LE that can shut down an Internet site is the FBI or the FCC. And tow hen they do, they redirect the domain name to an FBI logo.

  2. #1277

    DDOS Attack

    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardAppleby  [View Original Post]
    Nothing in the news, but with the recent demise of MRB and RentBoy, I've been wondering if HX's days were numbered.

    Or it could just be a server issue or DoS, etc.
    About 12 hours a go our HOST was put under a DDOS attack and was taken off line.

    This was NOT an attack or hack directed at Humaniplex.

    This is a denial of service attack (basically using lots of hacked machines to flood a network).

    No data was lost taken or anything of the sort, it only prevents real users from being able to view a site.


    Sorry for the downtime!


    http://www.humaniplex.com/blogs/510690/

  3. #1276
    Suggest you guys write the numbers down and put somewhere safe.

  4. #1275
    Quote Originally Posted by Pudgy68  [View Original Post]
    How many sighs are being given now, how many brows being wiped??

    Honestly, HX is the only site I am on for the Hobby. If HX falls, what would be the next site to fill in the space?
    I would use P411, The erotic review and city vibe. Even though the rates higher.

  5. #1274

    Whew!!

    How many sighs are being given now, how many brows being wiped??

    Honestly, HX is the only site I am on for the Hobby. If HX falls, what would be the next site to fill in the space?

  6. #1273
    Quote Originally Posted by pufnik  [View Original Post]
    it is back up, just got the login window.
    Hallulia!!

  7. #1272
    Quote Originally Posted by Pufnik  [View Original Post]
    It is back up, just got the login window.
    Ah cool.

    The error I was getting on my Google browser was the server wasn't reaponding and lately it's been posted by the HX profile that they do upgrades from time to time. I think that's all it was and it just took longer than expected to boot back up. 10-1 the hx profile will post a blog explaining.

  8. #1271
    Quote Originally Posted by Pufnik  [View Original Post]
    It is too soon to say, it could be a hosting problem, or something else unexpected. It could also be LE, but I searched the news and didn't see anything.

    I doubt it has anything to do with a data breach, but I did see something in the news regarding Ashley Madison, and HX was mentioned. It said something to the effect that a majority of sites like this have been breached and it wasn't a recent thing. More like a it happens more often than you think on sites like this.

    If it is still down tomorrow, then for sure not looking good.
    It is back up, just got the login window.

  9. #1270
    Senior Member


    Posts: 331
    Quote Originally Posted by Cbonia2  [View Original Post]
    I have been a member since 2008 and never seen the site down for more than 4 hours. Doesn't look good. LE, could have brought the hammer down!

    Reminds me when red book came down.
    I hope they don't get all the personal information about members and start arresting them.

  10. #1269

    Never seen this either befoee

    Quote Originally Posted by Cbonia2  [View Original Post]
    I have been a member since 2008 and never seen the site down for more than 4 hours. Doesn't look good. LE, could have brought the hammer down!

    Reminds me when red book came down.
    It is too soon to say, it could be a hosting problem, or something else unexpected. It could also be LE, but I searched the news and didn't see anything.

    I doubt it has anything to do with a data breach, but I did see something in the news regarding Ashley Madison, and HX was mentioned. It said something to the effect that a majority of sites like this have been breached and it wasn't a recent thing. More like a it happens more often than you think on sites like this.

    If it is still down tomorrow, then for sure not looking good.

  11. #1268
    Quote Originally Posted by Cbonia2  [View Original Post]
    I have been a member since 2008 and never seen the site down for more than 4 hours. Doesn't look good. LE, could have brought the hammer down!

    Reminds me when red book came down.
    I'm fearing the worst.

  12. #1267
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBone  [View Original Post]
    Last night around 8:30 I was trying to browse and nothing. *Standing by* hehe.
    I have been a member since 2008 and never seen the site down for more than 4 hours. Doesn't look good. LE, could have brought the hammer down!

    Reminds me when red book came down.

  13. #1266

    Same.

    Last night around 8:30 I was trying to browse and nothing. *Standing by* hehe.

  14. #1265

    Site down since last night

    Quote Originally Posted by RideHard  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else unable to log in today?

    Site has been down for many hours.
    It went down late last night. I was logged in and browsing and then poof. It happened sometime before midnight.

    Not sure what's up.

  15. #1264
    Quote Originally Posted by RideHard  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else unable to log in today?

    Site has been down for many hours.
    Nothing in the news, but with the recent demise of MRB and RentBoy, I've been wondering if HX's days were numbered.

    Or it could just be a server issue or DoS, etc.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape