Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 35,071 to 35,085 of 61438
-
09-10-15 09:50 #26368Senior Member

Posts: 85Be careful
I'm not a lawyer, but I did stay at a holiday inn express last night.
Originally Posted by Barraquda22
[View Original Post]
I believe, that if you were to kill the assailant, even in self defense, while you were in the process of (technically) committing a crime (solicitation, patronizing, what ever the crime against the john is), you could be charged with murder, maybe even capital murder, as the crime being committed, even if not directly related, would negate a self defense claim.
Moral of the story, you might want to wound, not kill.
-
09-10-15 03:00 #26367Senior Member

Posts: 67May not be who I was thinking of
Pisces, not Sag.
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-15 02:56 #26366Senior Member

Posts: 67Hmmmm
Points taken, I forgot about the association proximity rule.
Originally Posted by Hovito
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-15 00:05 #26365Senior Member

Posts: 228Monica
Unfortunately for her when you are with someone that commits the crime you are also going down for it. Hopefully for her the judge will be easy on her. She needed a rest anyway, as previously mentioned she was looking worn down and rough.
Originally Posted by Bongson
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-15 23:48 #26364Senior Member

Posts: 512This is why I carry. Ill leave, but you aint getting shit out of me other than warm lead should you make any demands.
Originally Posted by Cnote
[View Original Post]
BQ22.
-
09-09-15 21:44 #26363Senior Member

Posts: 978Monica
Same girl as picture, birthdate 12/19/95, court date 12/08/15 felony charges.
-
09-09-15 20:44 #26362Senior Member

Posts: 141Re: Summer / Lilly
I too saw Summer for the first time in a while, I believe it was on Friday. And I too was unable to stop long enough for a visit. We talked for a few minutes, I saw the dog bite scars on her arm; that must have been painful.
Is this the red-haired Lilly, AKA Beth? If so let us know how that goes.
Norm.
Originally Posted by Oakwood99
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-15 20:35 #26361Senior Member

Posts: 141Re: Nice Pictures
You're right, I think those pics are nearly a year old. And yes she's dropped a lot of weight since, though I hadn't taken pictures. I think she's still only 19 or so now. If she's the same Monica that Happy One is referencing in his post, then all I can say is wow. Would never have imagined this girl being involved in that kind of activity -.
Norm.
Originally Posted by TravelingJohn#2
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-15 12:55 #26360Senior Member

Posts: 179Took a lunch time stroll down rt 1
Spied Evelyn by the Red Roof. She gets in asks the obligatory are you LE? Then proceeds to tell me she wants a BF for her time. I say no way I might be willing to go. 6 but no more than that. She says well turn around and take me back. To which I say ok. Where do these SWs get off thinking that looking unwashed and smelling like piss is going to net you 1 bill?
On the other hand I hooked up with T in CB last night and had an excellent time munching and piping that fat moist juicy kittie. She felt great and slurped the twig and berries quite nicely too. She recently broke it off with her significant so catch her while you can before she gets too far down the rabbit hole.
-
09-09-15 11:40 #26359Senior Member

Posts: 137The picture posted looks like her, but not sure. She is petite, dirty blond, her tounge is pierced. Sounds like the dude sized me up and decided I wasnt worth the potential hassle so he just settled for donation and GTFO. The house was around the corner from Darnells. For a drug place, remarkably clean. But had I been more victim looking then I could of easily been escorted to the local ATM. From now on, I'm going to a motel, an extra 40 bucks or so to be safe is worth it. That or French's house (last time he had a cardboard sign saying no room).
Originally Posted by Playboy69
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-15 11:36 #26358Senior Member

Posts: 511Summer / Lilly
Had a good day on Saturday. I ran into Summer, haven't seen her in months. I don't know if she was on vacation or not but she looked really good. She definitely has the "GND" look. I wanted to touch her more closely but my time would not permit, so we did the CD for now. I will repeat in the near future. I saw Lilly as well. She told me she was on vacation, she has put on a few pounds, she is a sweetheart so I would see her reguardless. I didn't on Saturday, but will real soon.
Oak.
-
09-09-15 11:05 #26357Senior Member

Posts: 270Checked the loop on Tuesday
Made 6 tours and saw nothing of interest but got flagged down by Angel at the store on Ramsey and Vincent. She had her mixed baby with her and was begging for money to "get a bus pass". Gave her a couple of dollars for old time's sake and moved on, marveling at the 75 pounds that she's packed on since getting pregnant. I started dating her when she was barely 18 and she was a good time back then. I recall going to a house with her on Dukeland near St. Agnes on our first date and when we went into the room, she very carefully folded her clothes so they wouldn't wrinkle and laid back on the bed, asking me to take it easy because she was new at dating. It took some fingering to get her wet enough to get inside her but once we got socked together, she started moving against me like she liked it. Didn't take long to start building up a load and when I got close, I pulled out of her and sprayed her little tits with ropes of my baby batter. Dropped her off at her pharmacist's in the old parking Safeway lot on S. Carey. Hope she loses all of that weight so I can date her again. Now, you'd have to roll her in flour to find the wet spot. Enough of the reminiscing. On to current intel.
Drove back out to Washington and spied a thin brunette in denim booty shorts walking north near the Dunkin Donuts so I continued down to 95 and flipped around to see if she was dating. By the time I got back up there, she had disappeared. Making a couple of passes didn't produce her so she must have been a civvie. Getting frustrated at not seeing any worthwhile prospects, I headed home to hunt another day. Think the po-po pressure is running them off the streets??Last edited by EasyLuvr; 09-09-15 at 11:06. Reason: Misspelled word
-
09-09-15 10:29 #26356Senior Member

Posts: 174Classic storm
http://www.xvideos.com/video14429931...wet_in_a_storm
Re-mastered video showing off that wet punani while rubbing her clit. Loved that one. Ran into little sara again the other night. Very nice as always.
SOG.
-
09-09-15 09:27 #26355Senior Member

Posts: 67WHOOOA,. Really?
That does not fit her CORE personality,. At all. I can see breaking and entering, snatch and run, theft by stealth. BUT yoking / banking, via lethal force. HER? NAAAH, I think that if it is who you say, she is taking the fall for someone else. I mean Of course certain Pharma needs can displace ones soul, and put a monster in place of a mouse. BUt my gut tells me that there is much more to this,. WAAAAAY more.
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-15 06:32 #26354Senior Member

Posts: 1788Amber
When I was talking with her she mentioned this site by name and said she goes on it regularly. She didn't seem to object to pictures, and actually posed for the one I just posted. She seemed okay with all the other pictures we discussed, but we'll see, right? If she calls or if I see her out I'll stop for her. I would imagine she gets picked up pretty quickly when she's out there.
Originally Posted by TravelingJohn#2
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




