Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8560
    Ahh, now I see why Bonnie asked if I learned of Prince from the internet. Largely agree with the reviewer, you can do a lot worse. She indicated that she's generally more conservative on the first visit until she can trust you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pleasure247  [View Original Post]
    Last Wednesday took a trip into the mixing bowl and stopped by Prince therapy. Was greeted at the door by Bonnie and was escorted to a private room. Bonnie is probably in her late 30's but nice rack and decent backside. Probably a 6-7 in my books. Did an hour for. 8 and started with a nice table shower. During shower she asked if she could clean my package and I said most certainly. Felt a lot more comfortable after that as that sparked some flirting back and forth. Back into the room and she asked if I wanted hard, medium, or soft massage. I opted for medium. Massage was great as it included some back walking. Right before the flip she began to tickle the family jewels and it got me going. Roaming was allowed. On the flip finished with standard nova and tipped. 4 as I think that should be the norm. I have read about people tipping way more for nova finish and I think it sets the bar too high for these ladies. Anyways it was what I expected, fair massage with a fair finish. Never felt rushed. She played music from her phone which I thought was a little tacky but it worked. Didn't notice anyone else there. I don't think the menu is expanded but you never know with repeat clients. Nice gesture from mamasan as I left. She came out from another room as I was leaving and personally thanked me for coming. I thought it was different but very much appreciated. Plenty of parking outside. May come back again, maybe not. Overall I rate a 7-8 experience. Happy hunting!

  2. #8559

    Forever Wellness Center

    Stopped by FWC. Formerly known as MWC. Still at 8300 Arl Blvd Suite E3.

    It has been awhile since I played in NoVa because of situations but since I had the time and I had the dime, I stopped by an old spot. Needless to say, it still was pleasant. I arrived and was the only one there. I cannot remember the name of my provider however, she still tried to give an American name that she had a little trouble saying. She was older, nice body for her age, and very playful.

    TS was standard, a little bit more playful when I let out the moans and groans for soaping the undercarriage. Back at the room, she didn't waste her time. She gave a quick-not rushed- massage and then the fun began. She said something funny about giving massages and why she went straight for the fun. She mentioned that younger guys my age-which I didn't think 40 was young, although she thought I was younger since I do look very young- want the fun and not really a massage. The younger guys get hard faster and stay hard longer. She still gives them full time however since they stay hard longer she plays more. The older guys want to be rubbed and pampered to get hard and then quickly let loose. I just thought it was very interesting to hear that kind of honesty and strategy from a provider. Anyways, she provided a good NoVa ending. She allowed OTC roaming, & UTC roaming. She really seemed like she was getting off. When I went to pet the kitty UTC, she resisted even though she "appeared" to be close to cumming. She mentioned that she didn't really clean my hands as much as she liked in the TS and next time she will so then I can play UTC. She was very willing. I was able to see, feel, taste her girls.

    Overall, TS was standard yet playful. Massage was OK-can't report on quality since it was short. The ending was fun for both even though it was standard. I did ask for other options but she said it was not allowed. I left. 60 for the tip and was on my way.

    Be safe out there and sorry I can't remember her name.

    Loader.

  3. #8558
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpico99  [View Original Post]
    I did go back to the old Blue Tropic and was able to see someone (not Anna). The provider rebuffed my request for standard noVA, even though she was teasing me a bit.
    Same here.

    Actually, she seem scared of the owner. The short chubby white guy who may be Anna's BF. Very weird vibe going on there. Will not repeat for sure.

  4. #8557

    A Yankee in NoVA!

    I had planned a business / pleasure trip to the Springfield area a few months ago, and today, arrived back here in New England after spending a glorious week in a very beautiful part of the state.

    Thanks to the kindness of Roamin Roman, who some time ago, provided me with several pages of historical places to visit as well as places of interest, I was able to see some of these locations, and get a feeling for the rich history that is part of Virginia, and NoVA in particular. Thanks much Roamin.

    And, true to Virginia hospitality, Roamin also included other places of interest to visit; none of which can be classified as historical sites, unless one wants to consider an aged mamasan!

    Time did not allow for all of the other (read AMPs) suggestions Roamin offered to be explored; and most have already been reviewed here. Having said that, I will give a short synopsis of a couple of AMPs I found to be (for a Yankee not used to NoVA protocol) a cut above the rest.

    The first noteworthy mention was the AMP at the 7 corners. An excellent massage by a tall, thin K-Girl, whose name I believe was Candy. Midway through the flip, as she was remarking this was her first viewing of a Yankee joyprong, she became so aroused by it, that she immediately raised her shirt and bra (why do they even bother wearing one?) and presented a top-shelf set of breasts, which naturally, I forthwith examined closely to ascertain if the Virginia weather enabled them to be of a better caliber than I am used to here in the cold NorthEast. Yup. The Virginia sun does make a difference!

    The fabled NoVA finish was indeed something of which to make note, which I did when I got back to my hotel room.

    The second noteworthy mention was a review previously posted by Collio2 regarding Franconia Wellness that I read while in the hotel room. Again, it has been reviewed also, but since YMMV in all instances, after walking up the stairs to the second floor, the mamasan (I presume,) who sported the largest set of mammaries I have ever seen on an Asian woman, led me to a nicely furnished room, wherein, an attractive, but for an Asian, very tall (maybe 5'9" as my six feet did not tower over her, as I am used to being the case. In any event, she introduced herself as Jackie.

    Her massage skills were adequate, but not extraordinary, but I have to say the NoVA finish was great. Sadly, I did not experience the amount of skin as reported by Collio2, but he did not name his provider, so this may have been a different person.

    A couple other AMPs were visited as well; none noteworthy, and all have been reviewed by others.

    All in all, a most enjoyable visit, with the weather cooperating fully. Thanks again to Roamin, for spelling out places to visit. I may be back for the Columbus Day holiday, and if things go as planned, I shall avail myself of more of Roamin's suggestions.

    Cheers!

  5. #8556

    Fwc

    Due to the holiday on Monday, I forgot that my ATF was off today so I went back to FWC. Scarlett welcomed me back at the door and escorted me to a room. A favorite there, May / Mei has moved on and Hannah has recently joined the staff and was my therapist for today. A good TS was followed by average massage skills. She was friendly to talk to and my time actually ran over a bit. I didn't hear the doorbell so it may have been a slow day. Above average finish and I got my bottle of cool water and left. FW is still extremely clean and well run. I will return.

  6. #8555
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    120 per hr for incall

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamen  [View Original Post]
    What kind of the massage is the high price?

    Massage PRICE:

    30 Minutes-$80,60 Minutes - $120,90 Minutes - $180,120 MInutes-$240.

    Outcall Massage PRICE:

    60 Minutes - $150,90 Minutes - $200,120 Minutes - $260.
    For non-sensual massage, there are plenty of options in the 60-80 per hr range (+ 15-20% tip).

    When the price gets up to 120/ hr it should at least include a std NOVA finish and that's also usually the total paid at an AMP when you consider the 80 house fee and the 40 tip for the masseuse.

    So, repeating what I wrote earlier, 120 for a reg massage with no finish is an overpriced joke.

  7. #8554
    Senior Member


    Posts: 112
    What kind of the massage is the high price?

    Massage PRICE:

    30 Minutes-$80,60 Minutes - $120,90 Minutes - $180,120 MInutes-$240.

    Outcall Massage PRICE:

    60 Minutes - $150,90 Minutes - $200,120 Minutes - $260.

    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/The...07382/18978355

    Green Tea Spa is an apt, not a real spa location and even though the prices are at the FBSM level extras are either not on the menu or might be possible (depending on the masseuse) with a major upsell.

    I visited 2 x and had an extensive discussion with the MMS who books the sessions (Sophie / Sofie). My first visit was with Amy and the massage was ok but at the flip only available option was self-service for an additional $60. Needless to say, I passed.

    After I left I texted MMS to tell her how overpriced her establishment was. She apologized profusely and claimed there must have been some misunderstanding and promised me a different girl if I returned the next day. We continued the conversation via phone and she convinced me to give the place one more shot. I made it a point to arrive early the next day and I saw Amy get out of her car so it was clear to me that MMS had lied and I was going to get the same runaround. I called and cancelled and then she fed me a bunch of BS about how their regular massage was worth 120/ hr even without extras. I ended that pretty quickly as there was no point continuing the discussion.

    Bottom line is to avoid unless all you want is an overpriced regular massage. Much better legit massage options out there for less.

  8. #8553
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Research report: Green Tea Spa (not worh the $)

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/The...07382/18978355

    Green Tea Spa is an apt, not a real spa location and even though the prices are at the FBSM level extras are either not on the menu or might be possible (depending on the masseuse) with a major upsell.

    I visited 2 x and had an extensive discussion with the MMS who books the sessions (Sophie / Sofie). My first visit was with Amy and the massage was ok but at the flip only available option was self-service for an additional $60. Needless to say, I passed.

    After I left I texted MMS to tell her how overpriced her establishment was. She apologized profusely and claimed there must have been some misunderstanding and promised me a different girl if I returned the next day. We continued the conversation via phone and she convinced me to give the place one more shot. I made it a point to arrive early the next day and I saw Amy get out of her car so it was clear to me that MMS had lied and I was going to get the same runaround. I called and cancelled and then she fed me a bunch of BS about how their regular massage was worth 120/ hr even without extras. I ended that pretty quickly as there was no point continuing the discussion.

    Bottom line is to avoid unless all you want is an overpriced regular massage. Much better legit massage options out there for less.

  9. #8552
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpico99  [View Original Post]
    Rich Therapy in Herrrrrdown = fail.

    I paid for an hour and after the TS, another monger rings the bell. He must had been a regular because my provider (she said the other girl was out shopping) wanted to cut my session down to 30 min, to take care of the other monger, and stated she would give me back 20 (which she did). TS was great, the massage was poking and prodding with a towel on and other services were marginal noVA std. She had tig ole bitties and doing a Russian on her would be a dream but given the circumstances of cutting my session short to attend to another monger left a bad taste in my mouth and I decided to not seek out additional treatment. Reports from another mongering site suggest the a couple years past activities were excellent but not this time around. Provider name sounded like Momo. I don't recommend this place, another lazy high volume Korean operation.
    Was on the way to see&see but decided to stop here instead. Was a mistake. Similar lackluster experience. Same big-titted provider.

  10. #8551

    AMPs near Baileys X roads, 7 corners & Duke St

    I've dreamt about visiting the AMPs around my area.

    *Swan was run of the mill. Older provider, $0. 60 for 30 min. Decent massage, finish was pleasant after flip. $0. 40 tip. Likely won't return.

    *The one deeper in the same parking lot at 5136 and seems to no longer posts has been a lot more fun, particularly when I've dreamt at night and on Sunday's. Seems it's a one provider / patron at a time place. The normal woman- works bankers hours plus? And drives a silver sedan frequently parked nearby is not as fun as the others. She will give a good message with a barely acceptable NOVA finish, let you play with hand suck on her nipples once she's comfortable. She'll let you rub on her cat, even make her cum (seemingly). Seems she won't do anything more, even with regulars. $0. 80 to the house for the hour + $0. 40 or $0. 60 tip depending on my mood and her effort. * When I've dreamt of visiting the same place l, still with a solo provider, CFS was achieved with more than two providers. Seems they just need to have a fun, flirty offer to give them a massage after approx 5 min of roaming early in the massage. Every time, they asked If I was serious, then laid on the table after I insisted. After some urging, they would gradually undress. Eventually, they'd upsell $1 to $1. 2 on top of the $0. 80 to the house for the hour. Each time was FUN. I'd suggest Sunday or night time visits. They seem to always be new though they can be convinced to play.

    Seven Therapy with Mickey. $0. 80 to the house for the hour. Decent massage. After the flip, NOVA with a viewing as she agreed to pull up her shirt to show a great rack for an older woman and pulled down her yoga pants and show her pretty cat. $0. 60 tip and out the door. I would not repeat.

    Garden on near Duke St. (suite G7). Dreamt of going twice. Seems to be two providers at a time. Each time I went for only 30 min = $0. 60 to the house & $0. 40 tip. Each time a different athletic 40's provider gave a great massage while being allowed to roam / caress outside their shirts / yoga pants. Great non mechanical NOVA finish after the flip each time. Maybe more fun is allowed with a regular during an hour session thoug not sure if that's the case as tape seemed to be placed over the door mechanisms to prevent locking.

  11. #8550

    No wallet

    Quote Originally Posted by Kijimuna  [View Original Post]
    Where did you leave your wallet?
    I never take my wallet into AMPs or in calls, just the cash I can afford to spend. Base rate in one pocket, tip / extra in another, no I'd. Angel was about 5'-2", dark complected (hispanic descent? And small chested in case anyone else runs into her or she changes her name. LFMF, follow JmSuttr's advice!

  12. #8549
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    If you want to develop her into your ATF at that place

    Quote Originally Posted by Collio2  [View Original Post]
    I went to Franconia Wellness for a first visit. As soon as I walked in I was welcomed politely by the mamasan. She introduced me to this sexy looking asian girl (I forget her name). On the way to the room I had a short conversation with the girl. Apparently she is new and new to the area. Her english was okay and her sexy look makes up for her broken english. We hit the shower first and her soapy hands rubbed me all over, it was good. On the table she did an okay job as well. Then got a HJ for with her clothes off. So it began with oily hands doing their work. My hands were busy too. It made my experience ten times better. I unloaded and she cleaned me up. I tipped her extra just because she did a great job and hopefully will remember my kind gesture. Next time I'm going back to try for a CFS and hopefully she'll remember me and make negotiation easier. I'll be back to finish what I started.
    Get her name (and don't forget it), get her personal digits, tip generously and don't see any other masseuse at that spa.

    A couple of additional notes: By tip generously I mean maybe $10-$20 above the norm (any more than that and she may see you as a sap) but only if you get the kind of good service you described. And the comment about not seeing other masseuses is because AMP girls can be very protective and jealous of their best clients. And the girls gossip like crazy so every one of them will absolutely know when you come in and who you see.

  13. #8548
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    They're an agency

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongeroose  [View Original Post]
    Saw weeks of BP ads by several providers with the same zip code (22152) and land line (571-882-1189), but different text numbers. Figured it was a group of girls working in the same apartment and it was. Their most recent ad as of this posting is pasted below. Anyway called to make a 30 minute appointment for an hour later with Angel. Directions took me to the Tivoli Condos next to Royal Ridge Park in West Springfield. Was let in quickly and introduced to two other masseuses before being led to a room set up as a spa. All providers appeared attractive and younger than 30. Room had portable massage table with head rest, clean towels, pop music on the radio, so ok. Paid 1. 2 up front as advertised. Massage was as oily and only covered the back, buttox, and hamstrings. A little teasing before the flip at 15 minutes. Once flipped she went straight for the finish and allowed topless roaming. Total table time less than 20 minutes. Offered clean towels and shower for cleanup, which I took, got dressed and departed. The kicker came when I got back to my car and discovered 40 fewer roses in my pocket than what I had carried in for my "optional extras" stash. So, if you go, the girls are young and hot compared to the usual AMP fare, but don't take in anymore $ than the advertised rate for your desired time length, and don't be surprised if you are shorted on time.

    One of their ads:

    128151;128151;Southern Exotic Blonde Ready to Relax you! Reviewed128151;10084;10084;10084; - 21.

    Posted: Friday, September 4, 2015 7:47 PM.

    21 years old College Blonde.

    Rocking body, Pictures are 100 percent me.

    Come see me for a relaxing evening with a body rub.

    Discreet incall location, warm towels, hot shower available. You won't be disappoined =) foot fetish welcome.

    140 for half.

    200 for hour.

    , Body rub only for relaxation no full.

    Appointments only 22152 call 571-882-1189 or text me at 703-688-3043 Thank you! Lena.

    Poster's age: 21.

    Location: 22152 West Springfield, Northern Virginia.

    Post I'd: 17971121 nova.

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/so...iewed/17971121
    http://dreamymaid.com/Dreamy_Maid/Girls.html

    And if you search the oThER site using the 571 number you will find several reviews, mostly positive. But of course with any agency there's no guarantee all the girls are honest. One possible strategy would be to take your clothes (or at least whatever you used to stash your extra cash) into the bathroom while you shower. But it's certainly no guarantee and the better option is simply to avoid possible thieves.

    Thanks for the warning post because I had been thinking about giving them a call.

  14. #8547
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyDon  [View Original Post]
    Hey Serpico99, clear your inbox.
    Inbox should be cleared. I did go back to the old Blue Tropic and was able to see someone (not Anna). The provider rebuffed my request for standard noVA, even though she was teasing me a bit.

  15. #8546
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongeroose  [View Original Post]
    Saw weeks of BP ads by several providers with the same zip code (22152) and land line (571-882-1189), but different text numbers. Figured it was a group of girls working in the same apartment and it was. Their most recent ad as of this posting is pasted below. Anyway called to make a 30 minute appointment for an hour later with Angel. Directions took me to the Tivoli Condos next to Royal Ridge Park in West Springfield. Was let in quickly and introduced to two other masseuses before being led to a room set up as a spa. All providers appeared attractive and younger than 30. Room had portable massage table with head rest, clean towels, pop music on the radio, so ok. Paid 1. 2 up front as advertised. Massage was as oily and only covered the back, buttox, and hamstrings. A little teasing before the flip at 15 minutes. Once flipped she went straight for the finish and allowed topless roaming. Total table time less than 20 minutes. Offered clean towels and shower for cleanup, which I took, got dressed and departed. The kicker came when I got back to my car and discovered 40 fewer roses in my pocket than what I had carried in for my "optional extras" stash. So, if you go, the girls are young and hot compared to the usual AMP fare, but don't take in anymore $ than the advertised rate for your desired time length, and don't be surprised if you are shorted on time.

    One of their ads:

    128151;128151;Southern Exotic Blonde Ready to Relax you! Reviewed128151;10084;10084;10084; - 21.

    Posted: Friday, September 4, 2015 7:47 PM.

    21 years old College Blonde.

    Rocking body, Pictures are 100 percent me.

    Come see me for a relaxing evening with a body rub.

    Discreet incall location, warm towels, hot shower available. You won't be disappoined =) foot fetish welcome.

    140 for half.

    200 for hour.

    , Body rub only for relaxation no full.

    Appointments only 22152 call 571-882-1189 or text me at 703-688-3043 Thank you! Lena.

    Poster's age: 21.

    Location: 22152 West Springfield, Northern Virginia.

    Post I'd: 17971121 nova.

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/so...iewed/17971121
    Where did you leave your wallet?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape