Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 35,146 to 35,160 of 61438
-
09-04-15 14:57 #26293Senior Member

Posts: 2344The Fan
The fan in the room has two speeds!
Originally Posted by EasyLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-15 14:49 #26292Senior Member

Posts: 270Thursday is slim pickings!
Decided to detour down to the loop to see if anyone worth scooping was out. Not a single SW out from Washington Ave. Up Scary to Wilkens to the circle and all the way down to Brunswick. So I flipped around and tried the back streets without any luck until I got to the Busy Bee. There was my standby, Jewelz, in a pair of denim shorts showing her cute little asscheeks. Made the grab and headed off to Pierre's for some ash hauling. I sure wish he'd get a working ac unit in that sauna of his but we dropped our clothes in a pile and got busy. Her cooch gets nice and wet after a few minutes of long dicking and the moans get a little louder when she locks her ankles around my waist. That may all be an act but she tells me that she enjoys fucking more than anybody. Maybe yet another act to get a tip but it still feeds my ego.
No muss, no fuss. Drama free fucking for the usual fee so what's not to like? Her phone is inoperative again, which makes it hard to chase her down on the street.
-
09-04-15 06:42 #26291Senior Member

Posts: 174The rack
Good catch on the 36 C's but they belong to Storm.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-15 02:44 #26290Senior Member

Posts: 1322Looks like Zoe's rack. What say you? I'm guessing 36 C's?
Originally Posted by ShadesOfGray
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-15 19:49 #26289Senior Member

Posts: 579It just worked from 200 miles away from Baltimore on a non Baltimore IP. I use the mobile site, m. ccptube.com.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-15 18:58 #26288Senior Member

Posts: 168Ccptube
I'm in baltimore and ccptube works on my phone but doesn't exist when I try on my computer.
-
09-03-15 18:34 #26287Senior Member

Posts: 1475Its a "Baltimore-only" thing
Only guys in Baltimore can view that website. They have it locked to prevent IP addresses from outside the area to view it.
Originally Posted by Baltoman
[View Original Post]
If you guys have video to post, please don't post it there, post them to some other website that doesn't block everyone else.
-
09-03-15 17:34 #26286Senior Member

Posts: 252She is lock up. The house looks abandon because when she threw out one of her roommates he went crazy. Smashed up all of the windows and killed her cat. Most likely he is the one who call le on the house, Anna was the only one lock up. Her date is 21th.
Originally Posted by Badboy1968
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-15 17:29 #26285Senior Member

Posts: 28Baltimore contacts
Hi there,
I'm a mongerer from the Minneapolis, going to be in Baltimore next week, looking for some advice where to check out, or better yet if anyone is willing to help me with digits of girls you can recommend. Whether or not you can help, feel free to contact me if your ever in the Twin Cities. Take care.
-
09-03-15 16:49 #26284Senior Member

Posts: 228Anna
After seeing this post indicating that Anna is not away I decided to check into it further for myself to verify the accuracy of our local friends report on her. She is in fact a guest of the city. You can check another resource that is more reliable and accurate for missing friends and loved ones, Vinelink is a current Maryland inmate locator, however you will need their correct first and partial last name to use it.
Originally Posted by Badboy1968
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-15 16:20 #26283Senior Member

Posts: 254Anna
DOC and court records say otherwise. Her place always looks abandoned. I'll knock on her door next chance I get and see what's up.
Originally Posted by Hovito
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-15 12:37 #26282Senior Member

Posts: 174Lunch Rush
Was in the area for a meeting a few days ago and decided to hit the strolls to see what was out. Wasn't interested in anything on Wilkins or Patapsko. Wasted lunch hour. Came back around later, passed on candy and went home. Called my regular and was more than taken care of.
-
09-03-15 09:42 #26281Senior Member

Posts: 228AKA Anna
A local friend advised me that her place was raided several weeks ago, I can't imagine why. LOL, and she is now a guest of our fine City Of Baltimore.
Originally Posted by Propellor
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-15 09:37 #26280Senior Member

Posts: 114BP Anna
Does anyone know what happened to Anna?
Haven't heard from her for about a month now. Cruised by her shit hole place a few times and it appears to be vacant.
-
09-03-15 04:57 #26279Senior Member

Posts: 505re: Brandy (Haileys Sister) & Jenna 2
I was out and about today. Actually was going to hook up with Kandii today but never heard back from her after talking all morning. Decided to hit the loops up. Down Patapsco near the SA, saw one Hailey. She was hanging out with her sister. Bet y'all didn't know she had a sister. A bit thicker than her spinner sister Hailey. Was going to see Hailey but thought I'd try her sister out. Nodding out in my car the whole way. Get to the spot and standard tuition as usual. BBBJ was okay, and smashed in MISH. Didn't suck but not the best I ever had. Dropped her back off and was going to hit Hailey before I left but didn't see her. So on my way I went. Later that night I ran into this cutie near Scarey. Cute short flower sun dress. She hopped in. After doing the five point cop check I asked her name. Jenna she tells me. I recognized her after she told me that. This is the Jenna 2 everyone has been talking about. She smelled good. Took her to my spot, standard tuition again. BBBJ was good. Then smashed in MISH. Covered her with baby batter all over her belly. I have to say, this girl loves it. She got so wet and came a few times. I believe I actually heard her say, please don't stop during me banging that kitten out. I will repeat defiantly. NO DIGITS for either girl. Sry fellaz. I drove around a bit, saw some thick white girl near the circle. Curious about her if anyone picked her up. I also saw that Misty girl that was talked abut earlier on here. I almost scooped her up. Very short petite thing with very nice legs. I will second that. On the other side of town I saw Brooke/Janice in CB. Stopped to say hi but didn't really want to pick her up. She looked good but wasn't in the mood. But the odd one tonight or should I say this morning. Right in front of SA on Patapsco sitting on the bench of the bus stop... The thickest white girl I have ever saw with Tig Ole Bitties. I stopped to talk to her. She said her name is J. Please if anyone picked her up, inbox me and let me know how that was! She wanted a Franklin for everything. I was like wow, guess you do not know where you are I said. She said no, that is why she is here. Gotta get her grind on and make that paper. Maybe another time, cause she was phat to def man. I had to ask, how big they were. 38H she said. Holy shyt. I might have to try that out one day when funds allow. Got her digits, maybe I'll call. Well off to bed.
raBBit










Reply With Quote





