Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26263
    Senior Member


    Posts: 248

    Anna

    Looks like our little blond is back on the mean streets of Brooklyn. Word is she is back at the shit-hole house on ST M's. Still has a hearing later this month.

  2. #26262

    Lactating women, becky

    For some of you might find lactating women a treat, BECKY might be your answer. Yesterday, I had a good time with BECKY, I was playing with her tits, meaty nipples, and then she stopped me and squeezed her left tit as breast milk came out, not my kink, but might appeal to others. To get things moving, BECKY, pulled off her shorts to show me how she masturbates, we took turns playing with her clit and finished with a good BJ. Not sure how long BECKY will hang around as she and her kids intends to go home to Alabama to turn her life around. SHE is a nice girl and easy to be with. Sorry no digits. BBB.

  3. #26261

    Wise ass!

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    The fan in the room has two speeds!
    All that does is move the sweat around! LOL.

  4. #26260

    Northern Parkway and Harford Road

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageFan82  [View Original Post]
    So you where with her right before she had her baby? Or just after.
    Hey guys, Was cruising Harford and Northern parkway to see what was going on. About a week ago I saw a really nice looking blond while I was getting gas but when in went in to pay for my gas she was gone. Have anyone else seen her? Someone said that this was a good pickup area. I will continue to look for her and report back with any info I get.

  5. #26259

    Becky

    Quote Originally Posted by BadBadBoy  [View Original Post]
    I ran into Becky THIS AFTERNOON on Washington BLVD, near dunkin donuts. BECKY is 5'11". Tall long brown hair pulled back in a pony tail, 22 year old, nice looking, even temperament, pleasant, friendly dressed in black shorts and a colorful blouse, She was a little miffed that I didn't recognize her from our last time together, 8 weeks ago. Very good oral skills, couch was a little stinky, but otherwise clean. She had a baby 2 months ago, but has healed up. BBB.
    So you where with her right before she had her baby? Or just after.

  6. #26258

    Afternoon Delight with BECKY

    I ran into Becky THIS AFTERNOON on Washington BLVD, near dunkin donuts. BECKY is 5'11". Tall long brown hair pulled back in a pony tail, 22 year old, nice looking, even temperament, pleasant, friendly dressed in black shorts and a colorful blouse, She was a little miffed that I didn't recognize her from our last time together, 8 weeks ago. Very good oral skills, couch was a little stinky, but otherwise clean. She had a baby 2 months ago, but has healed up. BBB.

  7. #26257

    The Fan

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Decided to detour down to the loop to see if anyone worth scooping was out. Not a single SW out from Washington Ave. Up Scary to Wilkens to the circle and all the way down to Brunswick. So I flipped around and tried the back streets without any luck until I got to the Busy Bee. There was my standby, Jewelz, in a pair of denim shorts showing her cute little asscheeks. Made the grab and headed off to Pierre's for some ash hauling. I sure wish he'd get a working ac unit in that sauna of his but we dropped our clothes in a pile and got busy. Her cooch gets nice and wet after a few minutes of long dicking and the moans get a little louder when she locks her ankles around my waist. That may all be an act but she tells me that she enjoys fucking more than anybody. Maybe yet another act to get a tip but it still feeds my ego.

    No muss, no fuss. Drama free fucking for the usual fee so what's not to like? Her phone is inoperative again, which makes it hard to chase her down on the street.
    The fan in the room has two speeds!

  8. #26256

    Thursday is slim pickings!

    Decided to detour down to the loop to see if anyone worth scooping was out. Not a single SW out from Washington Ave. Up Scary to Wilkens to the circle and all the way down to Brunswick. So I flipped around and tried the back streets without any luck until I got to the Busy Bee. There was my standby, Jewelz, in a pair of denim shorts showing her cute little asscheeks. Made the grab and headed off to Pierre's for some ash hauling. I sure wish he'd get a working ac unit in that sauna of his but we dropped our clothes in a pile and got busy. Her cooch gets nice and wet after a few minutes of long dicking and the moans get a little louder when she locks her ankles around my waist. That may all be an act but she tells me that she enjoys fucking more than anybody. Maybe yet another act to get a tip but it still feeds my ego.

    No muss, no fuss. Drama free fucking for the usual fee so what's not to like? Her phone is inoperative again, which makes it hard to chase her down on the street.

  9. #26255

    The rack

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Zoe's rack. What say you? I'm guessing 36 C's?
    Good catch on the 36 C's but they belong to Storm.

  10. #26254
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadesOfGray  [View Original Post]
    Was in the area for a meeting a few days ago and decided to hit the strolls to see what was out. Wasn't interested in anything on Wilkins or Patapsko. Wasted lunch hour. Came back around later, passed on candy and went home. Called my regular and was more than taken care of.
    Looks like Zoe's rack. What say you? I'm guessing 36 C's?

  11. #26253
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen  [View Original Post]
    Only guys in Baltimore can view that website. They have it locked to prevent IP addresses from outside the area to view it.

    If you guys have video to post, please don't post it there, post them to some other website that doesn't block everyone else.
    It just worked from 200 miles away from Baltimore on a non Baltimore IP. I use the mobile site, m. ccptube.com.

  12. #26252

    Ccptube

    I'm in baltimore and ccptube works on my phone but doesn't exist when I try on my computer.

  13. #26251

    Its a "Baltimore-only" thing

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltoman  [View Original Post]
    I played the video the first time. Maybe your computer safety settings are too rigid. Google how to change safety / security settings relative to your OS and type of computer.

    Baltoman.
    Only guys in Baltimore can view that website. They have it locked to prevent IP addresses from outside the area to view it.

    If you guys have video to post, please don't post it there, post them to some other website that doesn't block everyone else.

  14. #26250
    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy1968  [View Original Post]
    DOC and court records say otherwise. Her place always looks abandoned. I'll knock on her door next chance I get and see what's up.
    She is lock up. The house looks abandon because when she threw out one of her roommates he went crazy. Smashed up all of the windows and killed her cat. Most likely he is the one who call le on the house, Anna was the only one lock up. Her date is 21th.

  15. #26249

    Baltimore contacts

    Hi there,

    I'm a mongerer from the Minneapolis, going to be in Baltimore next week, looking for some advice where to check out, or better yet if anyone is willing to help me with digits of girls you can recommend. Whether or not you can help, feel free to contact me if your ever in the Twin Cities. Take care.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape