Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5669
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Price (especially hh) distortion

    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem101  [View Original Post]
    On the other website, you can see the trend of escorts who have their own websites charging $350-400 or even higher for an hour. On the one hand, they are beautiful young women who will give you a great performance for that hour but the increase in rates in the past two years or so is getting crazy. For the average joe, $350 is what you might make for working two days after taxes. DC has a lot of highly paid professionals so the market is there for high priced escorts. Canada is not too far away and the US dollar is strong now so the going rate in Canada is much more reasonable, at $150 or so for the hour.

    I am definitely getting priced out of the market here in DC. Yes, there are cheaper BP girls but it is very hit and miss as you can tell from these postings and a number of the girls are less than desirable from an attractiveness standpoint.
    There have always been expensive escorts in the DMV but what concerns me more is the number of 200/ hr providers who have raised their hh rates to 150+. I think a lot of them are testing the market to see how much they can charge. I've started pushing back (politely) and I would encourage others to do the same. I don't see anything significantly different in the DMV economy this year compared to last and I'm guessing there's a lot of copycat behavior going on where one provider does something because she sees others doing the same.

  2. #5668

    I'm not a regular at Sociopath World!

    http://www.sociopathworld.com

    BB I have to say I'm a little scared that you even know of that site lol.

    A2
    I found it when I was looking to make sure that my claim about sociopaths recognizing each other was accurate.

    Since Backpage is such an utter clusterfuck right now, we might as well at least have some fun goofing around here while we figure out how to cut through the 200 fake ads per hour going up.

    The USA Adult Classifieds is open for business, make the move now before BP gets closed, you know it's coming.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info

    A2

  3. #5667
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    What was the damage for the hh?

    Quote Originally Posted by Suspect  [View Original Post]
    Anyways back to reviewing instead of talking about LEOs and stuff, we should have a separate forum for that.

    Decided to visit Maya again after reading this guys post about incall! She rarely offers incalls. She prefers texting soo I texted my way to her area, Tysons vicinity lovely area by the way, upscale corporate area. I had to wait a few min after parking, because it was a gated community (decent apt / condo), She got me thru the gate, and into the apt, she introduced me to her friend who was very similar and friendly we chit chat for a couple minutes and then her friend had to continue with errands, we then proceeded to the bedroom. It was a simplistic bedroom, just a full size bed in it, I began to undress and she begins with the best BBBJ I have ever had, it was about 10-15 min session I guess she loved it, extremely hard not to release so early! Then she asks which position and covered it up, I began mish for several minutes and doggy to finish for another several minutes. I was in andout in about a good 30-35 min.

    She has a really high rate, but I asked for the "average" half xD, the best I have ever spent!
    Glad you had a good time! I know she quotes a higher rate when you first call but can sometimes be persuaded to go lower. What was her initial price and what did you finally settle on? Did you see her in the daytime or at night?

    Also, if she's working out of an apt / condo it's possible she's changed her business model and will no longer be outcall only. Maybe she's sharing the cost with her friend Michelle.

  4. #5666
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    What goes on at the Annual Sociopath Convention?

    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    Yes, but so are some of the cops. And one sociopath can often spot another quicker than the average rube can.

    So says 'The Sociopath,' an author who writes about his own sociopathy, and has a blog where sociopaths, psychopaths, borderline personalities, narcissists, and groupies (I'm not making that up) exchange ideas and experiences. Maybe you can find your dream girl on one of the discussion pages. LOL.

    http://www.sociopathworld.com/2013/0...other-and.html

    BB I have to say I'm a little scared that you even know of that site lol.

    A2
    I shudder to think!

  5. #5665
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Risk management

    Quote Originally Posted by Derringer  [View Original Post]
    This is a fine line to walk.
    Yes, exactly. We can't be reminded enough that the hobby is not a risk-free endeavor. And as we've seen in recent posts, there are plenty of opinions and strategies which are mostly based on something experienced personally, or to an acquaintance or family member, or maybe from knowing someone who works in LE or from things read or seen. Lots of good info and advice but it's also true that for every strategy there will always be a "Yes, but" response because no two mongers (et tu, glib sociopath?) and no two LEO encounters are alike. Being challenged inside a NoTel at 1:00 am is different than walking through the Westin at 7:00 pm. And one LEO could be a lazy SOB who just wants to clock out while another is a total bulldog.

    Those unknown variables mean there's no "one size fits all" solution" and that fine line is something every monger needs to work out for himself. If, as I mentioned in an earlier post, you have an SO or need to keep a security clearance to remain employed, your risk management concerns are significantly different than those of someone not in that situation.

    But the great thing about this forum is that resources and intel are shared that help reduce that risk, but only IF they're used. The biggest dangers are complacency, not taking the time to do good homework and acting on impulse instead of thinking with the big head. So it's my hope is that these discussions help everyone remember that it's not just money that's at stake.

    Happy Hunting and Stay Safe!

  6. #5664

    Hahaha Right one dude!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem101  [View Original Post]
    On the other website, you can see the trend of escorts who have their own websites charging $350-400 or even higher for an hour. On the one hand, they are beautiful young women who will give you a great performance for that hour but the increase in rates in the past two years or so is getting crazy. For the average joe, $350 is what you might make for working two days after taxes. DC has a lot of highly paid professionals so the market is there for high priced escorts. Canada is not too far away and the US dollar is strong now so the going rate in Canada is much more reasonable, at $150 or so for the hour.

    I am definitely getting priced out of the market here in DC. Yes, there are cheaper BP girls but it is very hit and miss as you can tell from these postings and a number of the girls are less than desirable from an attractiveness standpoint.
    I know that is right but some girls feel like their better than streetwalkers and raise the prices just because some other person will pay it!!

  7. #5663
    [Text with Unnecessary Hard Returns Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

    There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

    Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

    Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

    Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

  8. #5662
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexingit  [View Original Post]
    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...art-2/19088301

    Be careful with her since MOCO is looking for her.
    "Bean and Brooks" They should get out of the sex game and start a coffee shop.

  9. #5661

    Escort Price Inflation

    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    Am I imagining things or has the number of providers charging 150+ for their HH session gone up dramatically? Those are prices that used to be charged mostly by the 260-300 per hr GFE+ girls. My guess is that a lot of them have figured out that many mongers opt for the shorter session to save $ or because they don't have a lot of time. But still, to have a price structure like 150/200 or 150/220 is just bizarre. There used to be many more good quality providers at the 80/100/120 per HH range and I'm not inclined to pay the higher price for average service just because they're afflicted with golden p*ssy syndrome.

    I know the DMV has a reputation for mongers with more $ than sense, but it's getting f*cking ridiculous!
    On the other website, you can see the trend of escorts who have their own websites charging $350-400 or even higher for an hour. On the one hand, they are beautiful young women who will give you a great performance for that hour but the increase in rates in the past two years or so is getting crazy. For the average joe, $350 is what you might make for working two days after taxes. DC has a lot of highly paid professionals so the market is there for high priced escorts. Canada is not too far away and the US dollar is strong now so the going rate in Canada is much more reasonable, at $150 or so for the hour.

    I am definitely getting priced out of the market here in DC. Yes, there are cheaper BP girls but it is very hit and miss as you can tell from these postings and a number of the girls are less than desirable from an attractiveness standpoint.

  10. #5660

    Maya / Gina Review

    Anyways back to reviewing instead of talking about LEOs and stuff, we should have a separate forum for that.

    Decided to visit Maya again after reading this guys post about incall! She rarely offers incalls. She prefers texting soo I texted my way to her area, Tysons vicinity lovely area by the way, upscale corporate area. I had to wait a few min after parking, because it was a gated community (decent apt / condo), She got me thru the gate, and into the apt, she introduced me to her friend who was very similar and friendly we chit chat for a couple minutes and then her friend had to continue with errands, we then proceeded to the bedroom. It was a simplistic bedroom, just a full size bed in it, I began to undress and she begins with the best BBBJ I have ever had, it was about 10-15 min session I guess she loved it, extremely hard not to release so early! Then she asks which position and covered it up, I began mish for several minutes and doggy to finish for another several minutes. I was in andout in about a good 30-35 min.

    She has a really high rate, but I asked for the "average" half xD, the best I have ever spent!

    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...-call/14443049

    Nice GFEish (YMMV) Filipina MILF, well-reviewed on the oThER site, who rarely offers incall so thought I would post this as a heads-up for anyone who has her on their "to do" list and, as A2 likes to say, to move the board discussion Back to the Pussy.

    Maya also advertised incall yesterday so not sure how long this current offer will last. Her initial price quote can be a bit higher than average but I've had luck getting it lowered by calling during the day or during a slow time.

    She also offers doubles with Michelle which I've read is a good experience but I haven't taken that plunge yet. It may not be offered on the first visit but just another piece of intel to have.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Bod...ysons/13075703

  11. #5659

    Women seeking men - 52

    I was able to make a visit to this mature lady last Thursday. Her responses were quick and immediate. She doesn't waste time while communcating. I contacted her two weeks ago while she was in Springfield. Since I can't make it to Springfield, I asked if she can contact me once she travels back to Manassas.

    4 days later she emails me and gives me her schedule. We made an appointment for last Thursday. While traveling to her hotel, I encountered lots of traffic. I emailed her stating my situation and she was very accomdating.

    On my way over she sent me a few pics to keep me interested.

    I arrived at the hotel and she gives me her room number at a low end motel already mentioned. Luckily I didn't come across any LE.

    A older mature lady opens the door and behind it she's wearing only a bath towel. We introduce ourselves. She then asks me to place the donation for a massage only on the tv. Anything else that happens between us is free.

    She gives me a lackluster massage that didn't do much for me nor did it last longer than 1 min. She has me flip and the fun starts.

    BBBJ and K9, then I was done. All of the pics she sent me made me extra excited.

    For $ I will repeat again.

    Body: 6-7.

    Face: 4.

    Willingness: 8.

  12. #5658

    Getting Pulled Over

    This is a fine line to walk. Being concerned about why law enforcement is questioning you, trying not to seem too uncooperative, yet not giving up any information to incriminate yourself in any way. There are various ways to handle things once an officer is questioning you. But having the law enforcement in my family, I can confirm that the police can arrest you if they decide to. They have hundreds of ordinances, some very obscure, that they can run you in for violating. And even if they misuse the laws, they have got you.

    For instance, they can pull you over for "unclocked speeding" and "see you shove something under your seat. " Then they frisk you, ask to search your vehicle, you mention getting a warrant, and it just goes downhill from there. Basically, it is your word versus theirs and they can book you for any myriad of "reasons. " (Yes, this has happened to me.) And you have a lot of explaining to do.

    One time I got stopped for driving too close to the center line. "Was I over the center line?" "No, but you were inching up to it. I need to see your licese and registration. Would you mind stepping out of the car for me?" Do you get out or start down the path of, "Why?" (Yes, this one happened to me too.).

    It is a no win situation. But the best advice I can offer is do not lie to them. Just be nice and STFU. It is often the coverup, not the crime itself that will bring you down.

    Good luck avoiding the interaction in the first place.

    Be careful out there.


    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    IMHO, the strategy you and some others are advocating is right on point when it comes to standing up for your Constitutional rights. But defaulting directly to that strategy (again, IMHO) has a high probability of painting a target on your back by engaging in what is sometimes called "contempt of cop. " And once you piss off a LEO they will bend over backwards to teach you a lesson so, if there is any conceivable rationale for arresting your ass they will find it (trespassing, jaywalking, whatever).

    If you've ever talked with someone in LE after they've had a few beers you'd come away with an interesting perspective about how low the threshold can be to arrest someone and how creative they can be in reporting the "incident. " And as long as they can spin some halfway believable BS justification for arresting you, they're pretty much untouchable (and they know it).

    Now I'm not married and don't have a job that requires a security clearance, but for those who don't share those luxuries, an arrest can have consequences nearly as bad as a conviction in that it has to be reported and explained.

    So the entire extent of my contribution is geared toward making LEO bored with you and impatient to move on, rather than pissed. But, for those who feel the best way to go is a balls-to-the-wall "I don't got to tell you nuthin" attitude, go ahead and knock yourselves out.

    My thoughts are that you can always elevate to that level if you need to but, if that's your opening move, it's pretty hard to climb down from there.

    But I'm hopeful at least that we can all agree that better homework and thinking with the big head is the best way to keep yourself out if that situation in the first place.

    Happy hunting and stay safe!

  13. #5657

    Chanel in trouble?

    Quote Originally Posted by WebDog2015  [View Original Post]
    Agreed JmSuttr.

    Had a rare repeat tonight with a great provider I reviewed before. In Manassas (clear sailing coming and going). She said she is leaving tomorrow, so it maybe moot. But it was once again the best $60 I have spent in a while (since the last time I saw her).
    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...art-2/19088301

    Be careful with her since MOCO is looking for her.

  14. #5656

    Hahahahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    Unless you have law, debate, improv, or police training, or are a glib sociopath who can fabricate lies and stay consistent, you are NOT good enough to out-bullshit cops who are interrogating you
    Quote Originally Posted by Zodiac69  [View Original Post]
    I'm a glib sociopath.
    Yes, but so are some of the cops. And one sociopath can often spot another quicker than the average rube can.

    So says 'The Sociopath,' an author who writes about his own sociopathy, and has a blog where sociopaths, psychopaths, borderline personalities, narcissists, and groupies (I'm not making that up) exchange ideas and experiences. Maybe you can find your dream girl on one of the discussion pages. LOL.

    http://www.sociopathworld.com/2013/0...other-and.html

    BB I have to say I'm a little scared that you even know of that site lol.

    A2

  15. #5655

    I scratched an itch

    Sunday had me feeling itchy, so I found relief with Nikky, the BBW MILF previously reviewed. I visited her in her modest home in a rapidly gentrifying part of Arlington. She is much shorter than I expected. Walked to her back bedroom, she is still packing, and will be forever. Started with DFK as I played with those magnificent tits. We quickly stripped and she went to BBBJ. Great mouth, especially with those big brown eyes looking up at me.

    Moved to mish, she is very tight. DFK and nipple sucking as I bang her and my body betrays me. I had fun and will repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape