Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,626 to 23,640 of 32165
-
09-02-15 19:12 #8540Senior Member

Posts: 36411 on Franconia Wellness
I went to Franconia Wellness for a first visit. As soon as I walked in I was welcomed politely by the mamasan. She introduced me to this sexy looking asian girl (I forget her name). On the way to the room I had a short conversation with the girl. Apparently she is new and new to the area. Her english was okay and her sexy look makes up for her broken english. We hit the shower first and her soapy hands rubbed me all over, it was good. On the table she did an okay job as well. Then got a HJ for with her clothes off. So it began with oily hands doing their work. My hands were busy too. It made my experience ten times better. I unloaded and she cleaned me up. I tipped her extra just because she did a great job and hopefully will remember my kind gesture. Next time I'm going back to try for a CFS and hopefully she'll remember me and make negotiation easier. I'll be back to finish what I started.
-
08-31-15 10:00 #8539Banned Member

Posts: 146Thanks for the update on Cari, JmSuttr!
I never would have visited her due to the smoking. But it's great to know she quit.
Appreciate the good info.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-15 02:16 #8538

Posts: 906Recommendation for favorite providers
As another monger noted: If you find a girl whose techniques (both therapeutic and sensual) you like, and if you want to keep in touch with her in case she moves around, try to get her digits. A girl might not always want to share her digits with a client, but if they know you can be trusted and exercise good discretion, they may share their phone number with you. This can also help if you want. And if she agrees. To see you on the outside, assuming any relationship with her develops to that point. Another benefit to getting her digits is that, if she only works certain days, you'll be able to call her and find out if she's going to be working on a particular day (or the day you're thinking of visiting the AMP). If she knows that you prefer to see her, which means more income for her from a steady client, this will also encourage her to share her digits. Probably the best time to ask her is at the end of the session, just before you depart. At first, she might tell you to just call the AMP phone number to ask if she's working, but on a subsequent visit she may just be willing to give you her number. Try it and see. It's worked for me occasionally, and it's worked for other members on this board, as well. You just have to ask, and the worst they can do is say no.
Originally Posted by WhiteLake830
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-15 22:53 #8537Senior Member

Posts: 433I agree. I've actually moved on to getting a more legit massage with some sensual touching, but no finish.
Originally Posted by WhiteLake830
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-15 22:42 #8536Senior Member

Posts: 94Frustrated in VA
Hate to be in this situation. Really sux to find a nice massage, with or without, extras and not be able to get the same girl two weeks later. What to do? She move. She no more here. As has been said by others, I've reached a place that a good consistent massage is as desirable a few minutes of awe. Granted appearance of and available extras with the lady does improve the overall experience. Sigh.
-
08-27-15 18:15 #8535Senior Member

Posts: 1991FS Thai option
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...n-cari/4725540
Originally Posted by WebDog2015
[View Original Post]
Thai MILF with a cute face and nice attributes (looks better in person than in her pics). She speaks good English and is definitely not a clock-watcher. In fact, if you go for the HH you'll probably end up spending almost an hour (or more) with her. The HH price she quotes initially may seem a bit high but it's not set in stone and if business is slow and you ask politely you will probably succeed in getting it lowered.
Not full GFE (CBJ, DATY, LFK) but pretty good, enthusiastic and genuine service. She has a tendency to talk a lot so you definitely need to keep her occupied. She used to smoke which is why I stopped seeing her. But I did visit a couple of months ago and found that she had quit and looked better than ever. Also, she's often available even if she doesn't have an ad up on BP.
If you do take the plunge, I look forward to reading your report.
-
08-27-15 15:55 #8534Senior Member

Posts: 317In fairness I may not be able to spot the difference between Lao and LOS, but Thai women have been my favorite providers since forever. I can remember every one over the last 20 years (sadly because it has not been nearly enough, but somewhere over a dozen). I fall in love every time. The call it Land Of Smiles for a reason (albeit I understand it is pretty hardcore for its citizens if you're there, but when they are here I am all smiles).
Originally Posted by Sexingit
[View Original Post]
I have not seen a real Thai provider in area for a while. I do go to Chaan Thai Massage in Fairfax or a legit massage, and the tiny provider there is cute as hell (but nothing 'improper' going on with her).
I would love to find a real Thai option for FS. I have seen only impostors locally, Malay, Chinese or Lao apparently.
-
08-27-15 13:21 #8533Senior Member

Posts: 464The Mecca of prositutes
I agree to some extent but given the reputation of Thai women and their openess to sexuality, it is unlike anyother Asian culture. Even in Laos, which is a bordering country, their not as sensual as Thai ladies. Plus the sex trade in Thai is booming and flourishes.
Originally Posted by MrSunnyHills
[View Original Post]
Culturally they treat sex different than most Asian countries. As a result I believe their sex appeal has been embraced rather than neglected and that's why Thai ladies are symbolically sexy.
-
08-27-15 13:05 #8532Banned Member

Posts: 146More on Jane
I totally agree with Mr. JmSuttr about Jane. She is not a BBW. Rather, she has a soft, curvy, MILF style body. That happens to be what I am attracted to.
And Mr. JmSuttr is also correct about trying to connect with Jane by using just a few Russian words here and there. That kind of thing really pays dividends down the road once they get to know you. Plus being a gentleman, especially on the first and second visits, is very important. Not just with Jane, but with any provider. Once they get comfortable with you, more doors begin to open up. Not a lecture; just a bit of advice.
Like Mr. JmSuttr, I too believe she is worth another Andrew Jackson for her massage skills alone. Plus I always tip her, which I know she appreciates and remembers. I believe in always tipping for good service. It shows the lady she is appreciated and her extra efforts are rewarded.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-15 13:01 #8531Senior Member

Posts: 377The allure of the unknown.
Which is ironic (not that you choose not to, but for businesses and gals). Given that some of us mongers travel frequently, I would likely be more rather than less attracted to an add that had something less common. Whether a Lao restaurant or a Lao woman.
Originally Posted by Sexingit
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-15 10:42 #8530Senior Member

Posts: 464Thai is more known and doesn't require an explanation
Just like many Lao restaurants, they identify themselves as Thai to deflect any explanation of origin simply because it's easier. And the reputation of Thai ladies makes them more attractive.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
The same goes to people from Northern Virginia. When vacationing. Especially internationally. I am asked where I am from. Instead of saying NOVA and having to go into detail, I just say I'm from DC. It's easier and less confusing.
Personally I hate explaining where Laos is located and I sometimes identify myself as Thai to save my breath and energy.
-
08-27-15 09:47 #8529Senior Member

Posts: 1991Ellie doesn't care
Repeat business is not in her mind, she's strictly churn and burn. And, since she's the owner, MMS and the only masseuse, the best recourse is to avoid Panya altogether and save every penny of your hard-earned $ for someplace else.
Originally Posted by RoaminRoman
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-15 09:42 #8528Senior Member

Posts: 1991Lao vs Thai
While I don't have anywhere close to your experience with all matters Thai, I have noticed a tendency for some Lao providers to identify as Thai. I don't know if this because they feel Thai women have a better reputation, or that more people are familiar with Lao vs Thai, or what. And this is especially true when the Lao woman has even a tiny drop of Thai in her family lineage.
Originally Posted by Kijimuna
[View Original Post]
It certainly doesn't matter to me as I find them equally attractive. But for some reason it definitely seems to matter to them.
-
08-27-15 09:36 #8527Senior Member

Posts: 1991Ellie is simply not very good
I've seen her a couple of times and the 2nd time I was hoping for a better result but it didn't happen.
Originally Posted by HardToTame
[View Original Post]
She's always rushed, gives a barely adequate massage and talks no-stop about herself and how rough she has it and how guys pay her lots of $ for nothing more than a HJ.
She's at least part Thai and I heard from another Thai masseuse that Ellie can't get anyone to work with her because she's cheap and wants to keep all the good clients for herself. So most of the time she's by herself so clients get put into one room while she finishes a rushed session in another. She will always tell you "wait just 5 minutes" but it's total BS and you'll be waiting as long as it takes to get rid of her earlier client.
So Panya gets a big thumbs down from me unless Ellie gets a new girl to help out. And then I would only visit to try out the new masseuse and not Ellie.
-
08-27-15 09:25 #8526Senior Member

Posts: 1991More on Jane
Haven't seen Jane for a while but I can confirm that if she likes you (may take repeat visits) the headlights should come out and shine. Some gentle roaming may also be allowed but YMMV, as always. It also doesn't hurt to learn a few Russian phrases to get a smile out of her and get her to open up a bit. Some useful ones are "sposibo" (spuh-see-buh) for please, "pajalusta" (pazh-owl-stuh) for thank you and "mozhna?" (mozh-nuh) for May I? The more she sees you as a gentleman the better her response.
Originally Posted by WebDog2015
[View Original Post]
Since AMP prices are generally 80 + 40 = 120 for just a HJ, and higher for roaming and other options, Jane is a bit more expensive but not excessively so, IMHO. The quality of the massage alone makes her a worthwhile option. She also leaves plenty of time between sessions which means you are never rushed. I haven't repeated simply because I enjoy variety and had reached the limits of what she would allow.
Also, unless she's gained a lot of weight since my last visit, I wouldn't classify her as a BBW. Curvy and voluptuous, yes, but not BBW.










Reply With Quote






