Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 35,176 to 35,190 of 61441
-
08-31-15 21:54 #26266Senior Member

Posts: 978Sheena
For you Sheena fans from CB she is doing good. She has her weight back on and clean looks like when I first dated her when she came from Pasadena. She is looking for a job and trying to get her life back together.
A lot of girls out on the Westside this morning. LE and ULE real bad around there. Still meeting fresh girls in that area so good luck and watch your back.
-
08-31-15 19:32 #26265Senior Member

Posts: 101CAM is BS
All Cam does is replace one chemical dependency for another.
Originally Posted by Anjguy39
[View Original Post]
You can't die from a Heroin / pain killer addiction.
Just another $ scheme, the meth they give is horrible for you, especially bad for your teeth.
But Obama Care / Insurance covers it.
So we the Tax payer fork that bill.
-
08-31-15 15:41 #26264Banned Member

Posts: 5343Ok, hope she gets the help she needs. She was a great time!
Originally Posted by Hovito
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-15 12:12 #26263Senior Member

Posts: 201You are right bro they have to be serious and if they can't make that kind of program work then nothing will work.
Originally Posted by Anjguy39
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-15 10:20 #26262Senior Member

Posts: 1322Some dudes have all the fun. Your new nickname is LUCKY!
Originally Posted by Leroi012
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-15 10:03 #26261Senior Member

Posts: 279Tasha from Wilkens Avenue Baltimore, Md
I ran into this redhead bunny about a month ago and she definitely has skills. The bbj was great and she caught the load. I will definitely repeat if I see her out there again.
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1354/ta...timore-md.html
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1354/ta...ltimore-md.url
-
08-31-15 08:12 #26260Senior Member

Posts: 2419Stars-night.
-
08-31-15 08:07 #26259Senior Member

Posts: 279Hi
May I have Liz number so I can set up an appt? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-15 23:31 #26258Senior Member

Posts: 228Taylor
Yes it is the same one. By the way nice pics from your encounter with her.
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-15 22:49 #26257Senior Member

Posts: 252S A area today
I was going to grab a friend from SA area tonight, but when I got there county LE had Patsco block off for 3 blocks and a doz officers with flashlight looking for something. Anyone know anything?
-
08-30-15 21:47 #26256Regular Member

Posts: 4I think I saw her earlier tonite but there was too much going on in the area. Typically if I don't see neicy I don't bother but I would have picked her up if it didn't look likea block party out there.
Originally Posted by LikkerFront
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-15 20:15 #26255Senior Member

Posts: 45Center for Addictive Medicine CAM
I would recommend CAM to any person with a drug habit to try CAM first. They are very friendly with very flexible hours. If you can not schedule your time within their hours then you are not serious about getting clean.
Originally Posted by ChordMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-15 19:55 #26254Senior Member

Posts: 42Friday
Met becky from MP. She told me she was kicked out of her house and sleeping in A shed so I took her to Tim's started had her wash up. Started with a BBJ. She did that 4 a while till I had her stop. I turned over and had her scratch my back for a while then turned over an restarted the BBJ. I then ask her to jump on CG. She was reluctant but did anyway Road me to completion. Nice girl, nice smile, little baby damage. No phone. Joe.
-
08-30-15 19:15 #26253Senior Member

Posts: 2419SHORT but sweet wknd
Caught up w / my civilian friend Friday night, which was perfect for a session.
I made contact w / Star Saturday night, back from Florida for some personal drama.
She looked good, lucid, but has started back on the pipe and a little fussy.
I had a talk w / her about being professional, time management & pleasing the customer.
I try to be a friend to her but had to explain my 1st priority is getting that nut, not getting involved w/ local
girl WW drama.
We'll see what happens next. Pix & vids to come.
NT out.
-
08-30-15 18:44 #26252Senior Member

Posts: 201Jill
I picked up Jill today on Payson and Wilkens she looks like she is gettin skinnyer by the day LOL but her service is still superb no rushing or complaining about nothing. She told me she was trying to go in for treatment tonight because she is tired of chasing for meds but we will see. I highly recommend her I will repeat if sje doesn't go on vacation.











Reply With Quote





