Thread: Like Beef Lolo?
+
Add Report
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 4967
-
08-30-15 20:38 #1022Senior Member

Posts: 1360Kathryn Xie
Why argue with this chick? It's a waste of time and she's probably Kathryn Xie in my opinion. If it is a dude let him wack it in a full body condom with hand sanitizer for lube. Who the fuck cares really?
Originally Posted by ClintonPortis
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-15 20:10 #1021Banned Member

Posts: 903Oh. Am I scared?
Yes I am seeing a Japanese girl, so what? There might be 50 other Joe seeing her too. Troll on, scumbag. Fuck you and your old school. I don't attack anyone here, but if someone discredited me, then the fucking war is on.
.
Originally Posted by Jaritsuh
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-15 19:55 #1020Senior Member

Posts: 359If you read it for entertainment value, then stay in the audience and get off the stage.
Originally Posted by ClintonPortis
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-15 19:50 #1019

Posts: 213You started this, cannot take the heat already?
Well I have done some stupid things in the past like care enough about you to get two infraction and try to warn you of some of the brothers were getting mad at you that got me an infraction. Trying to intimidate you into trying to be reasonable that got me another infraction but the last one was all on me as had some family matters that were pressing and your idiot post really did it for me in the ER. All that aside be prepared cause this is just the start troll you reap what you sow I hope the future posts will bring some comic relief to the brothers who have been thoroughly frustrated with this troll who has no regard for anything or anyone except his same self serving ego. He has what 800+ posts. My GOD! What maybe 35-45 actual posts? If that.
Originally Posted by DickTracy25
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-15 19:39 #1018

Posts: 213The dumb fuck is you, after 4 infractions I am still here still standing here strong with the other members of this forum that are sick and tired of you immature, uneducated posts and responses. What? Are you in the 8th grade (giving you the benefit of the doubt) from your responses it seems that way. If your teachers and more so the coach could see you now I think they would be sorely disappointed. I had respect for the teachers at Farrington as they tried their best with what they had (Summer session) but you evidently went to the weight room instead of class based on your grammar and pronunciation. Who taught you English? You put them to shame. Shame on you.
Originally Posted by DickTracy25
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-15 19:38 #1017Senior Member

Posts: 673Oh sure, many girls will talk behind our backs. And I'm not naive enough to believe that they truly like me enough to see me as a friend outside of the AMP. Most of these women are attractive enough that it would be very difficult to obtain their affection outside an AMP. In the fantasy world of the AMP, $$ is a rapid short cut to an hour of fantasy.
Originally Posted by ClintonPortis
[View Original Post]
For the girls, yes, it's work for them. That being said, I've worked retail, and various professional positions. There are customers I would care to see and enjoy the company of outside of work, and those I only deal with because I am paid to do so. Name an industry where a worker has never said something negative about a customer or client--it's called being human. In the same way, the girls don't dislike or favor each customer equally. I like to think that in the scheme of things, I am an easy customer. I am in good physical shape, polite, gentle, always super clean, and not demanding. If nothing else, I get to be the lesser of two evils when the next customer walks in fresh from work with a beer belly, bad breath, and an attitude. That's how I look at it.
Also, I smile at the girls a lot, it makes me feel good and it makes them feel good. They have told me that some customers come to see them and never smile. Keep a straight face the entire time and then just suddenly cum. Due to this, being friendly is a very easy way to be a preferred customer.
-
08-30-15 19:32 #1016

Posts: 213So you are an expert on the AMP's now troll! Besides the KB's?
I guess you speaking for yourself, and your past experiences with other members, I am not your friend and I am sick (as probably others are) of your opinions like this guy, he don't like it here he can go back to where ever he came from. We should send him to Miami they have what? 500,000+ cases of HIV? He should fit in well there.
Originally Posted by DickTracy25
[View Original Post]
The points he has made is from a mainland experience and his own he is trying to impose his morals on the men of Hawaii. As for me he can take a flying leap like his cohort Loimon you can as well, as you full of it anyway. When was the last time you went to an AMP? What yesterday, last week, last month, Mr Brad Pitt looks? And your 18 inch arms? You always bragging how you get the princesses and get free banging sex from these wahines. If you going BS keep it to the KB threads cause I know you don't look like Brad Pitt and you always pay for what you get sucker. At least the brothers there are used to your Bull.
You reap what you sow, you and the other troll is why we have the fight thread, so hell I should as brother a2 suggested use it. You wanted this fight so here it is be careful what you ask for because I will tear you apart. Be sure what you report is factual and so what if Casino has a Yellow door? What kind of shit ass report is that? Who the F. Cares?
-
08-30-15 19:25 #1015Senior Member

Posts: 673Report style
This made me smile. You wrote a review that makes the girls sound human. I've tried to describe your report style to some of the girls when talking about the forums and I'm usually at a loss for words. Something about "cum dripping from pussies, dropping a load deep inside, every room fucking, cock sucking, swallowing, and more fuckin pros. ".
Originally Posted by DeepShot
[View Original Post]
Then again, I've never heard them complain about you, and you are getting good service from Dallas and Nani, so even though you sound rough around the edges, you must be a reasonable dude in the bedroom LOL.
-
08-30-15 18:32 #1014Senior Member

Posts: 2523I don't think most guys would be able to get physically turned even if they wanted to, if the service was very conservative. They will need to have super high testosterone levels that it requires little effort. Plus, if someone is not physically attracted to the girl, he'll have a harder time getting excited. There's not enough time to work with as far as talking, getting to know each other, lowering her guard down, flirting / teasing, candlelight dinner, movies, walk on the beach. Only have an hour or less to work with.
Originally Posted by LonelySmiles
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-15 18:27 #1013Banned Member

Posts: 903Valid points, it is all personal perference
I know you burned bridges and angered some posters here. Hey. You are not here to make friends, all you do is voice your own opinion. I praise you for that.
The points you made are valid. In my opinion, it all depends on individual preference when all come down to it, some prefer BB with a "risk", some prefer covered to play it safe. In my personal preference I prefer all covered at " AMP".
Originally Posted by ClintonPortis
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-15 18:20 #1012Senior Member

Posts: 153I read it for entertainment value.
I also offer helpful advice on STDs and downtown hos that I see around.
Originally Posted by Hornysamowen
[View Original Post]
I know you are one of the ignorant primitive jackasses that gets mad when girls want to protect themselves with a condom and no DKF / DATY.
Instead of getting pissed at the girls for protecting their health, why don't you get a fukking GIRLFRIEND if you want a girlfriend experience? We are here to fukk, get our release, then go home. If I wanted to make out with a girl or put my tongue on her most sensitive spots or do any of that other gay ass crap like cuddle and braid their hair and whisper sweet nothings like you do, I would get what most refer to as a "girlfriend". Not a fukking hooker.
-
08-30-15 17:49 #1011Senior Member

Posts: 153What's funny is that you mention VIP girls who don't even pretend to like you.
Originally Posted by LonelySmiles
[View Original Post]
Do you really think those hookers at Happy, Rejuve, and elsewhere like you? Really? Your reports are entertaining as hell, but do you really think those girls actually give two tinshi** about you besides your cash? If they found out you had passed or left the island, do you think they would waste one microsecond feeling bad about it? Do you think they don't talk shi* about practically every monger that walks in through their doors? LMAO. Bro, I hope for your sake that you aren't this naive.
-
08-30-15 17:44 #1010Senior Member

Posts: 153Actually, I have an on / off relationship with a civilian GF. Hot as fukk but very inconsistent sexually. We both get tested regularly. The only two rules in our relationship are to be safe when we fukk other people and be honest about who we are fukking when we're "off".
Originally Posted by Memahu
[View Original Post]
An android would be perfect. If it felt and smelt and talked like a real girl, I would never need a GF or a hooker. My bros, my few platonic girl friends, my family and the droid. Perfect.
-
08-30-15 17:13 #1009Banned Member

Posts: 903What Jaritsuh, BianLoa and banned member have in common?
Thanks to admin 2 hard work, confirmed BianLoa and banned member are same person, therefore, he merged the two accounts.
With Jaritsuh trolling like the other two jokers. I would not doubt he is either related to the 2 banned idiots or perhaps all 3 are same person.
One suggestion, maybe admin 2 should start " IP banned" if there is such thing here?
I know some of the other forums have " IP banned" so violators can't log on with a different user name to launch more attacks.
IP Banning is a non starter. I would explain why but simply because you suggested it means you don't know enough about networking to understand why it shouldn't be done.
A2
-
08-30-15 16:40 #1008

Posts: 213Bring it on you FUcking Fool, his words A2, his words.
As you can see from my screen name you were dead wrong when you attacked Oldee as It was my alternate screen name I hedge my bets and investments as well as screen names so you were always one step behind, and totally out classed. If you can handle the heat fine but be warned I won't be pulling any punches. After all I am old school.
Originally Posted by DickTracy25
[View Original Post]
It is your call you are starting something I hope you are able to finish. Oh and are you still seeing Momi? Only get 2 Japanese women there, you are a fool, we have your number. Knock, knock.











Reply With Quote





