Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 460 of 658 FirstFirst ... 360 410 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 510 560 ... LastLast
Results 6,886 to 6,900 of 9866
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2981
    Quote Originally Posted by Dh1610  [View Original Post]
    Toujula,

    I don't have any beef with you but I do want to point out that your assumptions and accusations you are making regarding PWHerman are simply off base. If he says he has providers that offer something he is not blowing smoke. You may not like or believe PW but to assert that he doesn't know what he is talking about is just OFF BASE.
    DH, I don't care about the old, senile, limp dick loser and his providers. If he has so many providers like he claim, then has he been crying like a btch because I wouldn't share my 1 provider. God dam, do any of you guys in here read to understand.

    FUCK THAT PIECE OF SHT PEE WEE HERMAN, OR WHATEVER THE HELL HIS I'd NAME IS. HE. AINT. SHHHHHHHT.

    Dude, stop idolizing this loser, you're just stroking his worthless ego making him more maniacal then he already is. I got me a new connect last night, bang the shit out this broad, I video record it too, I can post some still photos of the encounter if youd like me to prove it. I got her for 50, young, latina and just loves to please. Did I need PW Herman's help to get her, no, I went out and hustled.

    Keep sitting on your ass and begging for leads from this old bastard, making him out to be something special when reality is, all the so call providers he's talking about are all listed everyday with ads ready to serve any jon. This guy doesn't have anything that you or I couldn't go out and get ourselves, he's playing you for a fool. I don't get impressed nor intimidated by this loser. If there weren't any restrictions on these boards and admin keep deleting my posts, I'd shit all over this dude on all the forums.

    As much as you'd like to think he is a fan favorite on here, I've gotten private messages from mongers praising that I roast his stupid ass because he's been running his filthy trap on here for too long unchecked. So please DH, do me a favor, don't ever try to convince about Pw Herman and why you think he is not a FRAUD here. Whatever providers he's got, I bet you 10-20 other guys have, HE. AIN'T. SHIT, OKAY. Go out there and hustle and get your own btches and share with others as you see fit. Don't be impressed by this idiot who thinks he's king stud with a limp dick and missing front teeth, over paying providers just to pluck some hair out his hairy ass. I am having lots of fun getting my own and paying twice as less, I'll be dam if I'm going to share my sht with some old hag, piece of sht who thinks whos the sht.

    Pw Herman can go buy a giant size black dildo, put it between his legs and GO FUCK HIMSELF. That FRAUD.

  2. #2980

    Porky's fuck buddy to the rescue

    Quote Originally Posted by PwHerman  [View Original Post]
    Hey Bacon, you may have made a mistake in saying we are waiting for Spermburpers first review here. He is not allowed to review on this site. The rules are very clear on this, it seems it is something that Jackson takes pretty seriously. The rule:

    "No Discussion about Homosexuals, Transvestites, Transsexuals or She-Males: Please do not post any messages anywhere on this site that refers to Homosexuals, Transvestites, Transsexuals or She-Males. This website is about sex between men who were always men and women who were always women. Any person violating this policy will banned immediately. ".
    How fitting Porky's fuck buddy comes to his game.

    The Gullible twosome. You do make a pair.

    Post some hard facts asshole. You might learn the truth but you prefer to make it up as you go along.

    Dumb is forever you you are sure fucking DUMB.

  3. #2979

    BB correction

    Quote Originally Posted by Baconbits  [View Original Post]
    You're pushing no buttons. You're entertaining all of us. Yes we all laugh about your childish responses behind your back. We are all still waiting for your first actual review (on this site).

    Come on lollipops tell us the last time you were with a woman. Hahaha.

    We are all wondering if you created Trollula because Smokescreen got banned. Or was that you too. You're such a confusing tranny lover.

    BB.
    Hey Bacon, you may have made a mistake in saying we are waiting for Spermburpers first review here. He is not allowed to review on this site. The rules are very clear on this, it seems it is something that Jackson takes pretty seriously. The rule:

    "No Discussion about Homosexuals, Transvestites, Transsexuals or She-Males: Please do not post any messages anywhere on this site that refers to Homosexuals, Transvestites, Transsexuals or She-Males. This website is about sex between men who were always men and women who were always women. Any person violating this policy will banned immediately. ".

  4. #2978
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose  [View Original Post]
    Normally I try to avoid the Massholes thread, but I thought why not say what I'm thinking. So here goes. Banter back and forth is fine, but you guys are at each others throats. If given the chance someone would get shot. The purpose of the forum is to exchange information to connect men to have sex with women. With the type of arguments going on here, there will be little information exchanged. And I know before you say it, you have more leads than you have time for. I have the same problem, not enough time to visit all that I want to. But that doesn't mean I don't want new experiences, I do. But who is going to share anything with a bunch of guys acting like high school kids? When it gets as far as it has here, it gets detrimental to the forum in general. There I said my piece, now I'll go get laid and try to forget all this bs.

    Ambrose, you miss the point, the very purpose of this thread is to keep stupid shit like this here in order to keep it off the real threads.

    A2
    No, I got the point and I appreciate having the regular threads uncluttered with BS that doesn't belong there. What I meant was it's too bad the arguing can't be a little civilized. I'm not a prude, far from it, but I would like to see some discretion. Guess you can't have it both ways.

  5. #2977

    Way Off Base

    Quote Originally Posted by Toujula  [View Original Post]
    Pewee, are you still crying for pussy, you pathetic old bastard.

    Here you claiming you have many full service places, you know plenty of mongers but yet, you can't stop crying on the board because I wouldn't share with you my 1 lead. 1 freakin lead. How pathetic does that sound and fraudulent it makes you.

    You can try to deny it all you want, the email is there, I will continue to share and show mongers, periodically, to show that what a fraud, what a fraud you here. On top of that, you claim that you don't want to share your Full Service ******. Or was that Bacon Bits. Anyways, its whatever. Just stay tuned, I'm going to make sure I share with the board your private message to me crying like a ***** for some pussy, one pussy, while claiming you have many. It just doesn't add up guy.

    Whatever viagra you're taking old man, make sure you have pussy around when you're on the pill. Its making you go nuts and why you cry when I wouldn't share with you my lead.
    Toujula,

    I don't have any beef with you but I do want to point out that your assumptions and accusations you are making regarding PWHerman are simply off base. If he says he has providers that offer something he is not blowing smoke. You may not like or believe PW but to assert that he doesn't know what he is talking about is just OFF BASE.

  6. #2976

    The Spermie crying game.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpermSac  [View Original Post]
    Porky knows his name no matter what you call him. Good going pig brains.

    Keep up with your rant. I'm sure you can convince someone with what you write but I doubt it. You do however create a great impression of what you and your pigpen buddies are like on here so that others know who to put on ignore.

    Like usual you run your mouth off and you still know nothing. Gullible as usual. So easy to push your button to get you going.
    You're pushing no buttons. You're entertaining all of us. Yes we all laugh about your childish responses behind your back. We are all still waiting for your first actual review (on this site).

    Come on lollipops tell us the last time you were with a woman. Hahaha.

    We are all wondering if you created Trollula because Smokescreen got banned. Or was that you too. You're such a confusing tranny lover.

    BB.

  7. #2975
    Quote Originally Posted by SpermSac  [View Original Post]
    The fat little porker of the pig pen has spoken.

    You ever try to practice what you and your fellow asshole preach?

    The past few moths has been the same ole shit.

    Get a life and stop telling people what to do.
    Ouch, nice one sperm. Bacon btch got roasted on this one. Good for you, sperm, tell it like it is, don't allow the few dictators on here to bully and intimidate you, I got your back. Bacon *****, a. K. a Mr Herpes, as one well known monger who's hit me up on private, told me, is surely a filthy one. I got the scoop on him.

  8. #2974

    Porky knows his name

    Quote Originally Posted by Baconbits  [View Original Post]
    Aww you tranny loving lollipop sucking troll. Did I hurt your little feelings by insulting your BBF?
    Practice what I preach? Lol. Another great comeback by your pea brain. You don't even make sense as usual. Isn't it time for you to go wig shopping?

    Guys, check out PW's info on this spermburper if you want to see what this trolling fraud likes.

    BB.
    Porky knows his name no matter what you call him. Good going pig brains.

    Keep up with your rant. I'm sure you can convince someone with what you write but I doubt it. You do however create a great impression of what you and your pigpen buddies are like on here so that others know who to put on ignore.

    Like usual you run your mouth off and you still know nothing. Gullible as usual. So easy to push your button to get you going.

  9. #2973

    Spermguzzler and Troll-ula

    Quote Originally Posted by SpermSac  [View Original Post]
    The fat little porker of the pig pen has spoken.

    You ever try to practice what you and your fellow asshole preach?

    The past few moths has been the same ole shit.

    Get a life and stop telling people what to do.
    Aww you tranny loving lollipop sucking troll. Did I hurt your little feelings by insulting your BBF?
    Practice what I preach? Lol. Another great comeback by your pea brain. You don't even make sense as usual. Isn't it time for you to go wig shopping?

    Guys, check out PW's info on this spermburper if you want to see what this trolling fraud likes.

    BB.

  10. #2972

    Porky has spoken!

    Quote Originally Posted by Baconbits  [View Original Post]
    Judging by your word choice and mind set I would say you're the old man or some lady that is trying to stir the pot. Your threats are laughable. Everyone now knows you're a piece of shit and a waste of time.

    My advice to everyone is to put this hunk of excrement on ignore.
    The fat little porker of the pig pen has spoken.

    You ever try to practice what you and your fellow asshole preach?

    The past few moths has been the same ole shit.

    Get a life and stop telling people what to do.

  11. #2971

    Put Old Toujula on ignore.

    Quote Originally Posted by Toujula  [View Original Post]
    Pewee, are you still crying for pussy, you pathetic old bastard.

    Here you claiming you have many full service places, you know plenty of mongers but yet, you can't stop crying on the board because I wouldn't share with you my 1 lead. 1 freakin lead. How pathetic does that sound and fraudulent it makes you.

    You can try to deny it all you want, the email is there, I will continue to share and show mongers, periodically, to show that what a fraud, what a fraud you here. On top of that, you claim that you don't want to share your Full Service ******. Or was that Bacon Bits. Anyways, its whatever. Just stay tuned, I'm going to make sure I share with the board your private message to me crying like a ***** for some pussy, one pussy, while claiming you have many. It just doesn't add up guy.

    Whatever viagra you're taking old man, make sure you have pussy around when you're on the pill. Its making you go nuts and why you cry when I wouldn't share with you my lead.
    Judging by your word choice and mind set I would say you're the old man or some lady that is trying to stir the pot. Your threats are laughable. Everyone now knows you're a piece of shit and a waste of time.

    My advice to everyone is to put this hunk of excrement on ignore.

  12. #2970
    Quote Originally Posted by PwHerman  [View Original Post]
    So T, you are now asking the board to trust you and believe that I somehow managed to sway you in my favor AND had influence over you to post something derogatory about another member? And I did this sometime in the last few days? Wow, just fucking wow! Just so we are all clear, here are my first two pm's to you in their entirety:

    #1 Aug 16 hello, I read your post and am very interested in seeing if you perhaps would care to share contact information. If you decide to do so I will happily reciprocate in kind as I know several FS places.

    Pw.

    You respond in a douchebaggy way so.

    #2 Aug 17 fuck you douche bag! I have tons of places that I would've shared if you gave me something that panned out. Instead you and your four posts can fuck off. I answered you publicly as well on the board.

    Pretty sure there is no reconciling from there and the board timeline proves this out.

    Oh, just so you know, I have traded information with Q for years so you are barking up the wrong tree. Keep trying though!
    Pewee, are you still crying for pussy, you pathetic old bastard.

    Here you claiming you have many full service places, you know plenty of mongers but yet, you can't stop crying on the board because I wouldn't share with you my 1 lead. 1 freakin lead. How pathetic does that sound and fraudulent it makes you.

    You can try to deny it all you want, the email is there, I will continue to share and show mongers, periodically, to show that what a fraud, what a fraud you here. On top of that, you claim that you don't want to share your Full Service ******. Or was that Bacon Bits. Anyways, its whatever. Just stay tuned, I'm going to make sure I share with the board your private message to me crying like a ***** for some pussy, one pussy, while claiming you have many. It just doesn't add up guy.

    Whatever viagra you're taking old man, make sure you have pussy around when you're on the pill. Its making you go nuts and why you cry when I wouldn't share with you my lead.

  13. #2969

    Demented

    Quote Originally Posted by Toujula  [View Original Post]
    Q, I'm sorry guy, I didn't mean to put your business out like that about your post being a lie, Pw Herman put me up to it. I truly made a mistake and he tricked me and that's what I get for having put my trust in that Fraud. But now that we are at odds, I see that you are a man of integrity and your post may not have been a life or fraudulent like he was claiming behind closed doors.

    Talk to him, I can't stand the guy. He thinks because he is a senior member, he can ridicule and belittle other members, especially a new comer, well not really new, guy like me.

    Anyways, watch your post, Q, Pw Herman has it out that you're posting bullshit. He's done it to a few others and I don't know your history with him, nor do I care, but you're on his radar I guess.
    So T, you are now asking the board to trust you and believe that I somehow managed to sway you in my favor AND had influence over you to post something derogatory about another member? And I did this sometime in the last few days? Wow, just fucking wow! Just so we are all clear, here are my first two pm's to you in their entirety:

    #1 Aug 16 hello, I read your post and am very interested in seeing if you perhaps would care to share contact information. If you decide to do so I will happily reciprocate in kind as I know several FS places.

    Pw.

    You respond in a douchebaggy way so.

    #2 Aug 17 fuck you douche bag! I have tons of places that I would've shared if you gave me something that panned out. Instead you and your four posts can fuck off. I answered you publicly as well on the board.

    Pretty sure there is no reconciling from there and the board timeline proves this out.

    Oh, just so you know, I have traded information with Q for years so you are barking up the wrong tree. Keep trying though!

  14. #2968
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038

    Food For Thought

    Normally I try to avoid the Massholes thread, but I thought why not say what I'm thinking. So here goes. Banter back and forth is fine, but you guys are at each others throats. If given the chance someone would get shot. The purpose of the forum is to exchange information to connect men to have sex with women. With the type of arguments going on here, there will be little information exchanged. And I know before you say it, you have more leads than you have time for. I have the same problem, not enough time to visit all that I want to. But that doesn't mean I don't want new experiences, I do. But who is going to share anything with a bunch of guys acting like high school kids? When it gets as far as it has here, it gets detrimental to the forum in general. There I said my piece, now I'll go get laid and try to forget all this bs.

    Ambrose, you miss the point, the very purpose of this thread is to keep stupid shit like this here in order to keep it off the real threads.

    A2

  15. #2967
    Quote Originally Posted by FourQ  [View Original Post]
    Toujula,

    Everything that comes out of your mouth and keyboard is sticky" (tarry) and smells real bad, as a result of the bad black loose leafy watery turd diarrhea that spews from that face orifice of yours, while you are plugging yourself with your own dildo in your other big orifice. Your sphincter is probably well worn out, leaving great access to your hollow ass which is just like your hollow brain.

    Or maybe you have already done the convert to a woman thing, and it is really a burning, itching, and thick, white vaginal discharge that's backed up your throat and comes out of that mouth of yours.

    Now either way, I can assure you that none of what I just said is fraudulent, just the facts sir, just the facts!
    Q, I'm sorry guy, I didn't mean to put your business out like that about your post being a lie, Pw Herman put me up to it. I truly made a mistake and he tricked me and that's what I get for having put my trust in that Fraud. But now that we are at odds, I see that you are a man of integrity and your post may not have been a life or fraudulent like he was claiming behind closed doors.

    Talk to him, I can't stand the guy. He thinks because he is a senior member, he can ridicule and belittle other members, especially a new comer, well not really new, guy like me.

    Anyways, watch your post, Q, Pw Herman has it out that you're posting bullshit. He's done it to a few others and I don't know your history with him, nor do I care, but you're on his radar I guess.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape