Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 203 of 203
-
03-07-16 14:47 #8Senior Member

Posts: 52Across from prison
Went last week for a massage as I was in area. Drew "candy". Had nice table shower before (I always go before to to show I'm interested in more than just therapeutic massage if it's an option) she put my hand on myself to wash and I put hers on it instead. Pretty solid massage. When it came time for flip, did same thing with hand, pointed to sign saying "no want get in trouble". I promised she wouldn't and she made sure I'd take care of tip before proceeding. Tried to negotiate for more than normal HE, but not having it. Otc below, UTC above and left happy. . 7 + . 4.
-
08-24-15 13:05 #7Senior Member

Posts: 27Concord AMP
This place must have two faces, because the only visit out of perhaps five that didn't end with HE was my first one, months ago. I've left satisfied ever since.
Originally Posted by SMS54
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-15 13:00 #6Senior Member

Posts: 27Concord AMP
Several times. Operates like all the others; they'll be more cautious on your first visit but happiness can be had. My first time I was teased greatly but denied at the ending. I wouldn't return until this ad appeared, and I gave them another chance. They delivered. HJ is the HE, though. Nothing even hinted beyond that.
Originally Posted by Op1954
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-15 17:12 #5Senior Member

Posts: 644New management in concord
Has anyone been to the concord AMP which is now advertising "Hi everyone.
This is new Spa now, new face, new management, better service guaranteed. You might get disappointed about our service before, but we are different now.
Give it another try!
http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Bod...e-best/5148410
-
03-16-15 13:30 #4Senior Member

Posts: 146Karen in Manchester NH
Has anyone met her she is smoking hot for a BBW. Thanks and in return for your help I will exchange intel with reputable members.
http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...me-out/4814655
-
12-28-14 20:44 #3

Posts: 729THANK you for TOFTT. I posted an inquiry in the general section, I had a feeling it would be a dud, but from the outside it sure looked like the type of place. I owe you a debt of gratitude.
Originally Posted by RichieB
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-14 18:45 #2Senior Member

Posts: 33Oriental Bodywork
I TOFTT & went to Oriental Bodyworks (right accross from the State Prison! I opted for 30 minutes. I wish they had a 30 second option. I got Wendy who is definitely is over 60 & not looking good for age at all. Absolutely no happiness here. I saw a younger one on the way out & she wasn't in the least attractive. Don't waste your time.
-
12-31-99 19:00 #1Administrator

Posts: 5312Massage Parlor Reports
Thread Starter











Reply With Quote





