LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26118

    Michelle From W / W

    I've hooked up with a WSW named Michelle a couple of times now from the W / W area. She has blondish / redish usually done up, very fair skin, is usually dressed nice in a tight skirt or short dress, nice slim but shapely body, and has this low slow voice that I found just a little irritating and artificial. I opted for BBBJCIM for standard but she tried to negotiate higher but I stuck my ground and she relented. Got to my spot and she started to polishing the mic and gave an average BJ, not horrible but not the most enthusiastic either. Her looks helped in getting me to cum otherwise the attitude and technique was just ok. I got digits and will try to schedule with her again and sample the menu a bit more to see how she is with a 2nd round encounter.

    Stay safe.

    Angler.

  2. #26117

    Jenna2 From W / W

    Time has been tight lately and haven't been able to post reports up so I'm going to try to catch up now.

    First up is my date with a WSW that has come to be known as "Jenna2". Attractive chick with a nice figure on the slim side but not rail skinny. Had nice perky be cups, an attractive face done up with make up, and a prominent nose. Picked her up near the circle and was quite nervous with me initially. Later when we got to my spot, parked, and pulled my pants down, she finally relaxed a bit. She generally has a nice personality. I opted for my usual BBBJCIM in the car and her performance was just ok. She let my hands roam and had perky tits but the BJ was just ok. She was very pleasant and being attractive helped me get to the finish line but if those two factors weren't there, I'm not sure I would repeat, at least for a BBBJ. Did get digits and will try to schedule something with her again with more time and more comfortable accomodations.

    Stay safe,

    Angler.

  3. #26116

    Sorry wrong thread

    Quote Originally Posted by DickinsCider  [View Original Post]
    I seen Nikki a few months back, cute, very friendly, and some big titties. She hosts out of shitty motel off 175. She offered a threesome with her daughter. Yes I accepted the offer, but she couldn't get in touch with her. Trust me I waited, smoked, chatted for a bit but she never responded back. Curious if anyone here has had the opportunity to sample. As for Nikki I enjoyed every thing, bbj, titty fuck, and rcg. Lots of dirty talk, she seemed interested in our time, rode that pole like a woman possessed. She is short, 5 ft, nice ass, and tits. Her daughter is a hottie.
    This was a backpage provider, my apologies.

  4. #26115
    Senior Member


    Posts: 228

    I smell an ACLU Lawsuit cooking, mmmmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by Horsetrader  [View Original Post]
    I have been working in the area for weeks and make a few loops before heading home without ever making a scoop. My letter mentioned 5th street near Pontiac. Letter was based on report from a community watch observation and letter stated that I was not charged with any crime. Probably the two old ladys in the dark SUV turned in my tag number. I never had anybody in the car with me but the letter said driver or occupant actions were consistent with solicitation of a hooker.

    They can follow me all they want, I've been out of the streetwalker scene for a long time. Still find it interesting to drive through the areas when I'm nearby.
    I have no comment, just that I would not take this. Here is info for the Baltimore ACLU Chapter:

    3600 Clipper Mill Rd Suite 350, Baltimore, MD 21211.

    (410) 889-8555.

    Just get it looked into.

  5. #26114
    Quote Originally Posted by ChordMan  [View Original Post]
    Today I spotted these same two ladies in a Brownish Tan color Jeep a newer model not like the older black jeep they have been seen in before they were watching every car that went by then I saw a police car double parked sitting there laughing and talking to them. Also the Tag # on that Jeep was 3 AJ4766 so guys keep your eyes open and stay safe.
    Ya, saw those two tattle tales on the corner of 5th and Pontiac (actually parked on Pontiac). They were talking to that cop for over an hour as I left there picked up Stephanie at SA for a quick BBBJ, cruised the WW loop, then came back through BP and they were still chatting. I'm patiently waiting for my letter as they took my pic a couple days ago. Steph is a cute gal, with nicely tanned skin. Small tata's and a moist cooch once she relaxed and let my fingers massage it. Bit of an after smell left on the digits, possibly due to a warm day? Total damage. 3. will repeat but not in any hurry.

  6. #26113

    2 Older White Ladies Taking Pics

    Today I spotted these same two ladies in a Brownish Tan color Jeep a newer model not like the older black jeep they have been seen in before they were watching every car that went by then I saw a police car double parked sitting there laughing and talking to them. Also the Tag # on that Jeep was 3 AJ4766 so guys keep your eyes open and stay safe.

  7. #26112

    Wilkens

    Was out on Wilkens today and only saw one not so attractive SW near the circle. Any seniors willing to help me get in touch with some decent SWs? New and looking to contribute. Thanks!

  8. #26111
    Quote Originally Posted by Munder  [View Original Post]
    Anyone can write down anyone else's tag number and say whatever they want about the behavior of the car with a tag number. It doesn't mean squat. I would bet it constitutes harassment.

    Let me see I am looking at a grey buick right now with tag number xyz 123 and there is a man driving it with a known hooker. I am going to send them a letter. WTF?

    I would have a lawyer, not me, write the city police that this is harassment and it better stop or you will file charges against the city police department and sue them for damages caused to your marital relationship by this random letter with no basis for criminal accusations. There is a very good reason the Balt City You Police Department pays 10's of millions a year to citizens wrongly accused and / or beaten.

    More murders in Baltimore this year than NYC and they are worried about this BS?
    Solid post Munder!

  9. #26110
    Quote Originally Posted by DickinsCider  [View Original Post]
    I seen Nikki a few months back, cute, very friendly, and some big titties. She hosts out of shitty motel off 175. She offered a threesome with her daughter. Yes I accepted the offer, but she couldn't get in touch with her. Trust me I waited, smoked, chatted for a bit but she never responded back. Curious if anyone here has had the opportunity to sample. As for Nikki I enjoyed every thing, bbj, titty fuck, and rcg. Lots of dirty talk, she seemed interested in our time, rode that pole like a woman possessed. She is short, 5 ft, nice ass, and tits. Her daughter is a hottie.
    No I've been with her. But I've seen her ad. Didn't know if she was LE. How can I get intouch with her?

  10. #26109

    Kandii, Little Sara, Ashley

    Hello,

    Looking to date these girls, if any of you seniors could help me out that would be awesome. Thank you!

    Abac.

  11. #26108

    Kandii

    I recently hooked up with the infamous kandii thanks to a certain senoir on here (thanks bro!

    I picked her up and took her to a motel so I can enjoy my time. I enjoyed my time with her, she very accommodating to requests. How ever, every monger has their nitch and well, she's just not my cup of tea. She is an awesome young lady and would recommend her to anyone! She's just not my first choice.

  12. #26107

    Nikki South Carolina cutie

    I seen Nikki a few months back, cute, very friendly, and some big titties. She hosts out of shitty motel off 175. She offered a threesome with her daughter. Yes I accepted the offer, but she couldn't get in touch with her. Trust me I waited, smoked, chatted for a bit but she never responded back. Curious if anyone here has had the opportunity to sample. As for Nikki I enjoyed every thing, bbj, titty fuck, and rcg. Lots of dirty talk, she seemed interested in our time, rode that pole like a woman possessed. She is short, 5 ft, nice ass, and tits. Her daughter is a hottie.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails e2ff159bbfffb4b48c18f31f408d42c6_f.jpg‎   2cb08c0cd15a53041fbdb30e3debee99_f.jpg‎  

  13. #26106

    Got a Similar Letter

    Quote Originally Posted by Youngster83  [View Original Post]
    Just so you guys are aware. I received a letter from city police today that said my tag and vehicle was in a known prostitution area and had a known prospect inside of it. A neighbor hood watch turned me in. It was great detail and also noted they were keeping it on file for further information later down the road.

    Glad I got the mail before my wife today. Just a heads up guys.
    I have been working in the area for weeks and make a few loops before heading home without ever making a scoop. My letter mentioned 5th street near Pontiac. Letter was based on report from a community watch observation and letter stated that I was not charged with any crime. Probably the two old ladys in the dark SUV turned in my tag number. I never had anybody in the car with me but the letter said driver or occupant actions were consistent with solicitation of a hooker.

    They can follow me all they want, I've been out of the streetwalker scene for a long time. Still find it interesting to drive through the areas when I'm nearby.

  14. #26105

    More Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Youngster83  [View Original Post]
    Just so you guys are aware. I received a letter from city police today that said my tag and vehicle was in a known prostitution area and had a known prospect inside of it. A neighbor hood watch turned me in. It was great detail and also noted they were keeping it on file for further information later down the road.

    Glad I got the mail before my wife today. Just a heads up guys.
    What area was the letter talking about?

  15. #26104

    Letter

    Quote Originally Posted by Youngster83  [View Original Post]
    Just so you guys are aware. I received a letter from city police today that said my tag and vehicle was in a known prostitution area and had a known prospect inside of it. A neighbor hood watch turned me in. It was great detail and also noted they were keeping it on file for further information later down the road.

    Glad I got the mail before my wife today. Just a heads up guys.
    Anyone can write down anyone else's tag number and say whatever they want about the behavior of the car with a tag number. It doesn't mean squat. I would bet it constitutes harassment.

    Let me see I am looking at a grey buick right now with tag number xyz 123 and there is a man driving it with a known hooker. I am going to send them a letter. WTF?

    I would have a lawyer, not me, write the city police that this is harassment and it better stop or you will file charges against the city police department and sue them for damages caused to your marital relationship by this random letter with no basis for criminal accusations. There is a very good reason the Balt City Police Department pays 10's of millions a year to citizens wrongly accused and / or beaten.

    More murders in Baltimore this year than NYC and they are worried about this BS?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape