Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8524

    Jane Review from A Few Years Ago

    Quote Originally Posted by WebDog2015  [View Original Post]
    That is a pretty steep price for just hand release. What kind of access is there to the body and body parts you speak so highly of?
    Here is a detailed review of Jane I posted a few years ago. I believe it is the same woman. I haven't seen her again because she was not attractive to me but she has really good massage skills.

    Jane is a mature BBW Russian woman who has professional training in massage and provides a real massage with a happy ending. If you want more, look elsewhere but if you want a real massage to work out those kinks, Jane has strong hands with a sensual touch that will make you feel better. I didn't find her face attractive but she does have big boobs that are almost popping out of the lingerie that she wears. Most of the hour is spend on your stomach as she massages your back and legs. I was looking for a real massage with the added benefit of a happy ending so I was satisfied but I wish I found Jane more attractive. I didn't push it as far as trying to touch her boobs or getting her to go topless but others say that this is possible.

    A good professional massage well over an hour. It was relaxing and my muscles felt better. The massage itself lasted close to an hour before she asked me to turn over. Then she rubbed the massage oil over my balls and cock and started lightly touching my balls and cock and I was hard as a rock in a second. She starts out with slow light touches before stroking my cock faster and harder while massaging my balls at the same time. It was a nice handjob and you can tell that she has a lot of experience giving hand jobs. I lasted less than 5 minutes before I was coming. She kept on stroking my cock until the last drop. Then she cleaned me up with a warm towel and told me that I could rest on the table for a bit if I wanted. She also brought over a bottle of water and some Russian chocolate for me. So, a bit expensive for a hand job but you get a real professional massage that does the trick and really good hand job. I just wish I found her more attractive.

  2. #8523
    That is a pretty steep price for just hand release. What kind of access is there to the body and body parts you speak so highly of?

    Quote Originally Posted by Derringer  [View Original Post]
    http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...-jane/18507719

    Jane is a Russian MILF with a very sexy accent. She does not have pics in her BP ad, but she is fair-skinned with a nice face and very pretty eyes. But her best feature is her wonderful breasts! Let's just say she is fully equipped to rock some cleavage! She has a shapely, mature body which I find attractive. Also, she is smart and can carry on a nice conversation while she works, without being too chatty. I was able to relax right away and really enjoy my time with her.

    Jane works out of a private residence near Tysons. It is clean and safe in a nice neighbrhood. There is a big parking lot and lots of units, so it is not obvious as to why you are there. She has massage training, which is clear from the moment she lays hands on you. She has a heated massage table and uses high quality, fluffy towels and fresh linens. She uses non-scented massage oil that leaves no noticable residue.

    Jane meets you at the her door wearing sexy lingerie, showing off her creamy, smooth skin with her stunning breasts popping out! One time she wore a lacy bra and panty set and sexy stockings. What a hottie! Unfortunately, she made it clear before the session that her clothes would remain on. (YMMV, but I doubt it.) She invited me to get comfortable while she briefly stepped out of her dimly lit studio to give me some privacy.

    After I layed face down, she came back in and began a solid, deep tissue massage. She began with long, sensual strokes on my back and legs. When she found a knotted muscle, she would linger and even knead the spot with her elbow. Before the flip, she also did a nice massage of my butt, letting her fingers glide into certain areas just enough to foreshadow what delights were coming up. I'd say the massage lasted a good 45-50 minutes.

    After the flip I got another good look at her luscious, curvy body. Like I said, she is stacked! She massaged my feet, then my shoulders, arms and hands before moving on to the real fun. Next she coated her hands with oil and slowly began massaging more sensitive areas. She knows what she is doing, and gets the job done in spectacular fashion.

    Afterwards, she left me alone to get dressed and told me I could relax alone as long as I wanted. She is clearly not a clock watcher. When I got up to leave she gave me some Russian chocolate and a bottle of water for the road. I felt so relaxed. I began looking forward to my next visit before I even drove out of her parking lot. I recommend you give her a shot.

  3. #8522
    Quote Originally Posted by Derringer  [View Original Post]
    There are several ladies named "Nikki" out there. This is the lady I am referring to:

    http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...nikki/14084942

    She specifically told me she is from Thailand. I don't know why she would be misleading about that.

    Bottom-line: She looks just like her pictures. If you like them and want a great massage, give her a try!
    Many Lao end up living in Isaan Thailand, Nong Khai, Ubon Ratchathani, etc before moving to the US. She is defiantly Lao. I speak Thai fairy well and ended up speaking more Isaan dialect with her.

  4. #8521

    Laos and Thailand share a border

    Quote Originally Posted by Derringer  [View Original Post]
    She specifically told me she is from Thailand. I don't know why she would be misleading about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kijimuna  [View Original Post]
    Nikki is Lao, but close enough.
    She could be both. Or she figures that Americans don't know the difference anyway.

  5. #8520
    Quote Originally Posted by HardToTame  [View Original Post]
    Got Ellie as a massage therapist (cute girl). I told her that 60 dollars was cost advertised online. She stated that is has always been 80, no problem I said. Table shower was good and clean. Then she keep harping that she was certified and the cost was 80, because the Chinese and koreans are cheap and service is bad. After shower we went back to the therapy room which was nice and clean. Then the massage started, which started as a whole body rub, I told her to go harder, she seemed upset that I requested a strong massage. She finished in 20 minutes, and me flip and requested a tip before anything happens. I pulled out money. 4 for relief. She stood by my feet so no touching. The place is nice, but the therapist was only talking about money mostly, which ruins the mood. Rating for massage 3 to 4. I would not return.
    I feel for you, amigo; many of us have (unfortunately) tolerated this sort of substandard behavior and (just as unfortunate) not done anything when it happened. Yet, here was a perfect instance to put this sort of treatment in its place. The 'prelude' (namely, the harping and complaining during the shower, the upset attitude when asking for harder pressure, etc.) should prepare your mind that the session will likely leave you unsatisfied or very unimpressed.

    When she finished in 20 minutes and requested a tip before continuing, that would have been the time to act.
    • Climb down off the table.
    • Get dressed.
    • Depart, leaving no tip (or, perhaps a very small tip, like .05).
    The look of surprise on a therapist's face, once she realizes what you're doing and when she figures out the sort of tip she's going to get, can often be very amusing. Sometimes, she will begin making a scene, which can cause the MMS to come out of the 'office'. At that point, you can explain to the MMS what happened, telling her that you were shorted on time and that the therapist was complaining, etc. , and that you will be taking future business elsewhere.

    Granted, your session won't end any better, but it will at least save you some wasted tip money and give you the satisfaction of having solved this sort of problem for some future mongers. Also, that therapist will likely not be working there or at other area AMPs much longer. And, you can apply the. 4 tip that you saved toward a massage at a better location. I still remember the reactions I got the first time I took this course of action, when I got bad service and decided that I didn't want a sour therapist giving me a mechanical finish (at best). It's not easy to do, when you're already on the table, but it is necessary when you get this kind of service. More of us have all too often succumbed to the alternative.

    Live and learn, my friend.

  6. #8519

    Panya Thai Therapy in Vienna

    Got Ellie as a massage therapist (cute girl). I told her that 60 dollars was cost advertised online. She stated that is has always been 80, no problem I said. Table shower was good and clean. Then she keep harping that she was certified and the cost was 80, because the Chinese and koreans are cheap and service is bad. After shower we went back to the therapy room which was nice and clean. Then the massage started, which started as a whole body rub, I told her to go harder, she seemed upset that I requested a strong massage. She finished in 20 minutes, and me flip and requested a tip before anything happens. I pulled out money. 4 for relief. She stood by my feet so no touching. The place is nice, but the therapist was only talking about money mostly, which ruins the mood. Rating for massage 3 to 4. I would not return.

  7. #8518

    Massage by Jane

    http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...-jane/18507719

    Jane is a Russian MILF with a very sexy accent. She does not have pics in her BP ad, but she is fair-skinned with a nice face and very pretty eyes. But her best feature is her wonderful breasts! Let's just say she is fully equipped to rock some cleavage! She has a shapely, mature body which I find attractive. Also, she is smart and can carry on a nice conversation while she works, without being too chatty. I was able to relax right away and really enjoy my time with her.

    Jane works out of a private residence near Tysons. It is clean and safe in a nice neighbrhood. There is a big parking lot and lots of units, so it is not obvious as to why you are there. She has massage training, which is clear from the moment she lays hands on you. She has a heated massage table and uses high quality, fluffy towels and fresh linens. She uses non-scented massage oil that leaves no noticable residue.

    Jane meets you at the her door wearing sexy lingerie, showing off her creamy, smooth skin with her stunning breasts popping out! One time she wore a lacy bra and panty set and sexy stockings. What a hottie! Unfortunately, she made it clear before the session that her clothes would remain on. (YMMV, but I doubt it.) She invited me to get comfortable while she briefly stepped out of her dimly lit studio to give me some privacy.

    After I layed face down, she came back in and began a solid, deep tissue massage. She began with long, sensual strokes on my back and legs. When she found a knotted muscle, she would linger and even knead the spot with her elbow. Before the flip, she also did a nice massage of my butt, letting her fingers glide into certain areas just enough to foreshadow what delights were coming up. I'd say the massage lasted a good 45-50 minutes.

    After the flip I got another good look at her luscious, curvy body. Like I said, she is stacked! She massaged my feet, then my shoulders, arms and hands before moving on to the real fun. Next she coated her hands with oil and slowly began massaging more sensitive areas. She knows what she is doing, and gets the job done in spectacular fashion.

    Afterwards, she left me alone to get dressed and told me I could relax alone as long as I wanted. She is clearly not a clock watcher. When I got up to leave she gave me some Russian chocolate and a bottle of water for the road. I felt so relaxed. I began looking forward to my next visit before I even drove out of her parking lot. I recommend you give her a shot.

  8. #8517

    Nikki

    There are several ladies named "Nikki" out there. This is the lady I am referring to:

    http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...nikki/14084942

    She specifically told me she is from Thailand. I don't know why she would be misleading about that.

    Bottom-line: She looks just like her pictures. If you like them and want a great massage, give her a try!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kijimuna  [View Original Post]
    Nikki is Lao, but close enough.

  9. #8516

    Shucks

    Quote Originally Posted by PilotAviator  [View Original Post]
    You are my favorite and only.

    PA.
    PA, I knew you & I were friends, but I didn't realize that I ranked that high on your list. : the.

    Happy be'day, my friend!

    Roman.

  10. #8515
    Nikki is Lao, but close enough.

    Quote Originally Posted by Derringer  [View Original Post]
    Nikki provides a top notch FBSM experience. She is a sexy Thai lady who has very strong, skilled hands and awesome curves! She has luscious dark, flowing hair and beautiful brown eyes. Her photos are real, but I think she looks even better in person. And she has been working out lately and has lost about 20 pounds. I thought her body was hot before, but she looks fantastic now! Though she still has a voluptuous, thickness to her that some of us are drawn to. And let's just say her breasts / cleavage remain absolutely stunning!!

    Nikki also has a fun, engaging personality. While she does have an accent, she knows English very well, has a great sense of humor and will have a nice conversation if you want to talk while she works. Otherwise she will let you just relax and enjoy the experience. * She clearly takes pride in all aspects of her work. Let's just say you will be very pleased both before and after the flip.

    Nikki has a super clean apartment with a shower available for before or after, fresh towels, clean linens and a nice, relaxing set up with candles and soft music playing. She has a professional massage table and has recently upgraded her studio's decorations. It is a very nice and comfy place. And her building has plenty of safe, off-street parking. So overall she has a very nice operation going.

    If you are looking for a relaxing FBSM by a beautiful, curvaceous goddess, Nikki is a perfect choice. I agree with FatPig on the fact that she deserves a repeat visit. In fact, she is so talented that she may even become your ATF!

    Derringer.

  11. #8514

    Birthday thanks

    You are my favorite and only.

    PA.

  12. #8513

    Health Center Richmond Hgy

    Visited the Health Center on Richmond Highway. Parking ample in townhouse lot with many vacancies.

    Drew Susan, no other apparent customers. Older Chinese. No TS there, no shower.

    No door on room but curtains instead.

    Followed directions, seemed dedicated to satisfaction on massage. Good table.

    Flip, worked front gentle, hand move for clearance, then dedicated working. No roam at all. Through cloth. After, worked legs, head, neck, rest.

    Tip up front apx 45.

  13. #8512

    Nikki

    Nikki provides a top notch FBSM experience. She is a sexy Thai lady who has very strong, skilled hands and awesome curves! She has luscious dark, flowing hair and beautiful brown eyes. Her photos are real, but I think she looks even better in person. And she has been working out lately and has lost about 20 pounds. I thought her body was hot before, but she looks fantastic now! Though she still has a voluptuous, thickness to her that some of us are drawn to. And let's just say her breasts / cleavage remain absolutely stunning!!

    Nikki also has a fun, engaging personality. While she does have an accent, she knows English very well, has a great sense of humor and will have a nice conversation if you want to talk while she works. Otherwise she will let you just relax and enjoy the experience. * She clearly takes pride in all aspects of her work. Let's just say you will be very pleased both before and after the flip.

    Nikki has a super clean apartment with a shower available for before or after, fresh towels, clean linens and a nice, relaxing set up with candles and soft music playing. She has a professional massage table and has recently upgraded her studio's decorations. It is a very nice and comfy place. And her building has plenty of safe, off-street parking. So overall she has a very nice operation going.

    If you are looking for a relaxing FBSM by a beautiful, curvaceous goddess, Nikki is a perfect choice. I agree with FatPig on the fact that she deserves a repeat visit. In fact, she is so talented that she may even become your ATF!

    Derringer.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatpig  [View Original Post]
    Nikki - http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...nikki/14084942.

    Thai provider. A bit on the thick side but still very attractive. Very good massage and even better flip. Non scented lotion and shower avail. She is really nice and will talk or keep quiet depending on your taste. S.

    She has been reviewed before here and is worth the repeat. Pics are accurate.

  14. #8511

    Another Good Experience at Seven

    Went in around 6:00 on a Sunday night after a day of drinking with some friends. I had thought about just calling an agency for some FS fun, but I'd been outside all day and really wanted a god scrubbing down on a TS, plus, I'd had been having some muscle soreness and stiffness for a couple of days after a week of some pretty serious workouts, so a legit massage and a simple HE also seemed very attractive. I drew Sonya who was tall, mid-thirties, slender, and fit. Honestly, she's a very pretty woman. She spoke good English, was actually quite funny at times, and enjoys golf and tennis. TS was nice but nothing extraordinary. She gave me the option of hard, soft, or medium massage and I went with medium. Sonya is a damn fine masseuse, and I worry she may have broken some bones if I went with a hard massage. Really, she's got very strong hands and arms. The massage was long, thorough, completely non-rushed, but when I tried to go in for the occasional leg or ass rub I was rebuffed. Honestly, after a while, I was so impressed with the massage that I just stopped thinking about it. I wanted a solid massage to get rid of some of the kinks I'd been having and that is exactly what I got. The ST was short but well done, and the flip resulted in a very patient and drawn out NOVA finish with OTC roaming. I asked her not to use any lotion or oil on the finish which I knew would mean I could hold out for as long as I wanted, and I held out for quite a while, enjoying the stroking, and to her credit she never complained or tried to rush me. Instead she actually laughed and complimented my endurance. I'd love to get a peak and feel of her naked, but I don't know if it's in the cards, however, I'll still likely return since she's such a pretty woman, such a pleasant attendant, and gives such a damn good massage, plus, I want to see if a second visit will let me get access to those cute, firm Bs she's got. Call me crazy, but I love smaller breasted ladies. Total damage, $80 for one hour plus a $40 tip.

  15. #8510

    Paradise still lost

    Decided to check out a place by Lotte and was actually looking for a real massage as my back has been killing me. Their rates are quite reasonable and almost comparable to the legit places in NYC. The place is apparently Chinese so I wasn't too worried as lately I've been getting the cold shoulder at all the K-AMPs in the area. A certain lady from the southern part of 28 explained it's the recent high activity from LEO and since I'm no longer a frequent visitor to any place they suspect me based on appearance. Anyways, the place is very clean and to all appearances is legit. I got a thirty-something Chinese technician witha 6 face, 7 body, and 9 for massage skills. Once the timer went off at 60 minutes she said all done and exited with no soft touch and hints of a future flip.

    Guess I'll have to grow my hair out some more and rock the facial hair? I'll probably return as the massage was so good and relaxing and try for more.

    Stay safe & GLHF!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape