Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 463 of 658 FirstFirst ... 363 413 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 513 563 ... LastLast
Results 6,931 to 6,945 of 9866
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2936

    Congratulations Toujula

    Quote Originally Posted by Toujula  [View Original Post]
    SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU be I T CH. Its time real mongers, new mongers sees this FRAUD for what he is, a yapping, useless, annoying monkey on here. Don't agree with his dumb and his overtribe, endless babbling bullshit.

    This old loser posts nothing constructive on here but just leeches on mongers who are contributing to this board and ridiculing their post. Fuck him, its time real mongers, new mongers, part away from this pathetic Loser.

    Look at a good number of his posts and this IMBECILE does nothing but just pick on other mongers post to yapp his worthless bullshit. Its okay, Let him keep going, the worm will turn on this Loser. Enough with this ball licking, old senile, retarded be itch. See him for what he is, a FRAUD. Call this loser out and shun him for good.
    Congratulations are in order for Toujula.

    You have made it to Bacon Fats aka Herpes Forever list. You will learn that this asshole is easy to set off if he doesn't get what he wants. He was a deprived porker. The best way to piss this asshole off is continue posting the same way you have. Follow the rules posted by admin not these assholes and simply ignore the squealing they do.

    You will soon learn that there is a certain group that all act the same. They all came from the same pig pen.

    Be your own person and screw them.

  2. #2935

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by Toujula  [View Original Post]
    SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU be I T CH. Its time real mongers, new mongers sees this FRAUD for what he is, a yapping, useless, annoying monkey on here. Don't agree with his dumb and his overtribe, endless babbling bullshit.

    This old loser posts nothing constructive on here but just leeches on mongers who are contributing to this board and ridiculing their post. Fuck him, its time real mongers, new mongers, part away from this pathetic Loser.

    Look at a good number of his posts and this IMBECILE does nothing but just pick on other mongers post to yapp his worthless bullshit. Its okay, Let him keep going, the worm will turn on this Loser. Enough with this ball licking, old senile, retarded be itch. See him for what he is, a FRAUD. Call this loser out and shun him for good.
    I think you need some professional help. LOL.

    BB.

  3. #2934
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconbits  [View Original Post]
    I call it like I see you angry little man. You posting another guys pm's is a piece of shit move. Try to control yourself and at least bring better comebacks to MASSHOLES. You sound like a juvenile throwing a temper tantrum.

    BB.
    SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU be I T CH. Its time real mongers, new mongers sees this FRAUD for what he is, a yapping, useless, annoying monkey on here. Don't agree with his dumb and his overtribe, endless babbling bullshit.

    This old loser posts nothing constructive on here but just leeches on mongers who are contributing to this board and ridiculing their post. Fuck him, its time real mongers, new mongers, part away from this pathetic Loser.

    Look at a good number of his posts and this IMBECILE does nothing but just pick on other mongers post to yapp his worthless bullshit. Its okay, Let him keep going, the worm will turn on this Loser. Enough with this ball licking, old senile, retarded be itch. See him for what he is, a FRAUD. Call this loser out and shun him for good.

  4. #2933
    Quote Originally Posted by SpermSac  [View Original Post]
    You will find that there are a certain few that will ruin it for most. They fail to look in the mirror after they have made their comments to see if they don't do the same thing.

    Some simply like to post their reviews of others reviews putting down what has been said. Others will believe anything they read and think it is the gospel truth. More like a bunch of babbling old hens.

    Believe what you want from these reviews. The only one you can trust is yourself. Don't become gullible and believe everything you read.
    Great advice from the man with no reviews. Don't believe everything you read? This is a review board you fucking idiot!! We are not talking about fake reporting of sending astronauts to the moon or kill counts in the Vietnam war.

    You still never told us why you review trannies on that other site. You've admitted it was you and you post "fake" reviews about "really nice lollipops". We are all waiting for your response.

    BB.

  5. #2932
    Quote Originally Posted by Toujula  [View Original Post]
    Again, perfect example. Of this useless, worthless sperm. He finds other mongers post and ridicules and belittles them, adding nothing constructive. You fucking f ag got, this limp dick loser thinks because he's posted some useless, redundant reviews, hit a couple of other members with overrated leads, has a stupid little gold medallion and worthless, virtual reality 'senior member's status under his name, he thinks he is something special. Well I'm telling you, you switch, YOU AINT SHIT. Fuckers like you don't impress me and other members shouldn't feel intimidated by these dick heads on here who thinks they can belittle and ridicule others with impunity. This loser ain't shit but another degenerate prick motherfuckers who pays for sex just like the rest of us. He hasn't done shit that anyone of us wouldn't do to get some ass. Outside of the parlor or no money, he's just another loser who couldn't get a hoe to even pluck a chin hair out of his ugly face if he promised to marry her and gave her the world just be with him. Fuck him, stand up to losers like BaconBeitch and his bullshit.

    All he does on here now is find mongers threads to happen his filthy mouth. Like I said before, GO FUCK YOURSELF, YOU AINT SHIT.
    I call it like I see you angry little man. You posting another guys pm's is a piece of shit move. Try to control yourself and at least bring better comebacks to MASSHOLES. You sound like a juvenile throwing a temper tantrum.

    BB.

  6. #2931
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconbits  [View Original Post]
    I think you dropped one of your pom poms when you were clapping.

    BB.
    Where are all of your reviews? Toujula has reviews and what do you do? You criticize him. He contributes and you do nothing but shoot your big mouth off. Why don't you grow up and write something useful for a change. Talk about a keyboard warrior, take a look in the mirror tough guy.

  7. #2930
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconbits  [View Original Post]
    I think you dropped one of your pom poms when you were clapping.

    BB.
    Again, perfect example. Of this useless, worthless sperm. He finds other mongers post and ridicules and belittles them, adding nothing constructive. You fucking f ag got, this limp dick loser thinks because he's posted some useless, redundant reviews, hit a couple of other members with overrated leads, has a stupid little gold medallion and worthless, virtual reality 'senior member's status under his name, he thinks he is something special. Well I'm telling you, you switch, YOU AINT SHIT. Fuckers like you don't impress me and other members shouldn't feel intimidated by these dick heads on here who thinks they can belittle and ridicule others with impunity. This loser ain't shit but another degenerate prick motherfuckers who pays for sex just like the rest of us. He hasn't done shit that anyone of us wouldn't do to get some ass. Outside of the parlor or no money, he's just another loser who couldn't get a hoe to even pluck a chin hair out of his ugly face if he promised to marry her and gave her the world just be with him. Fuck him, stand up to losers like BaconBeitch and his bullshit.

    All he does on here now is find mongers threads to happen his filthy mouth. Like I said before, GO FUCK YOURSELF, YOU AINT SHIT.

  8. #2929

    Damned if you do damned if you don't

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose  [View Original Post]
    I guess you're finding out some senior members just don't care what you report, they are going to criticize you no matter what. Hang in there and keep up the good reports, I enjoyed reading it, it was long, but that's ok, write what & how you want to. Don't be influenced by their criticism. Thanks for the report, I'm sure others enjoyed it too.
    You will find that there are a certain few that will ruin it for most. They fail to look in the mirror after they have made their comments to see if they don't do the same thing.

    Some simply like to post their reviews of others reviews putting down what has been said. Others will believe anything they read and think it is the gospel truth. More like a bunch of babbling old hens.

    Believe what you want from these reviews. The only one you can trust is yourself. Don't become gullible and believe everything you read.

  9. #2928
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconbits  [View Original Post]
    Toujula, no other way to say it. You are plain an simple a fucking piece of shit.

    BB.
    Hey, BaconBeitch. ,GO. FUCK. YOURSELF, you've been yapping on these boards, twice on my posts now, like you some sort of. Board police, FUCK, YOU.

    That's all you ever do, one look at this losers profile postings and that's all you see, him picking and choosing other mongers posts and chiming in on them like he's some kind of arbitrator. Well arbitrate some fucking dick and balls in your mouth to stay busy and stop butting in on other people's business. No one asked you to step in. You open your mouth on me again then I'll give you the attention you so deserved, just don't go crying to the mod if I start on you.

    Eat a dick.

  10. #2927

    Seniors

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose  [View Original Post]
    I guess you're finding out some senior members just don't care what you report, they are going to criticize you no matter what. Hang in there and keep up the good reports, I enjoyed reading it, it was long, but that's ok, write what & how you want to. Don't be influenced by their criticism. Thanks for the report, I'm sure others enjoyed it too.
    I think you dropped one of your pom poms when you were clapping.

    BB.

  11. #2926

    Excrement

    Quote Originally Posted by Toujula  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for being a *****, Jack.

    It seems like you and like many others not only don't have the patience but you pull this ***** move to show your true colors. For your info, I was going to share with you my lead but I haven't checked yours out yet. I did state in my post that I'll share if you gave me a verified, confirmed lead. No patience, no faith, just a ***** snitch. I was going to check out your lead tomorrow when I have time and if she did check out then I'd give you mine but since you want to play a Hoe, then fuck your lead, I don't need your bullshit, its not that serious dude, jeezus.

    Fucking guy comes on here crying like a pussy for some pussy. Is your monica not enough of a wet twat to keep you happy?

    Since you want to be a ***** about it and think you gave me some hot shit and because I didn't get back to you yet, you want to come and ***** on the board, then why don't we share this hot lead to the rest of the board, shall we.

    Besides his reply to me below about some Monica in Randolph, here's the supposed craigslist Ad. Enjoy fellas, courtesy of me, on behalf of Jack. Ask for Monica like Jack stated and he says that she's down for Full Service.

    Tell me how you like a taste of your own medicine.

    http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/thp/5182450179.html

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack617.

    Are you open to sharing the identity of this little gem? Of course I will keep whatever information you share in strictest confidence.

    Only if you can share with me a solid and confirmed lead and I'll be glad to share.

    The infamous Monica is now a the spa in Randolf. FS available but everything covered. Your turn.
    Toujula, no other way to say it. You are plain and simple a fucking piece of shit.

    BB.

  12. #2925
    Thanks for being a *****, Jack.

    It seems like you and like many others not only don't have the patience but you pull this ***** move to show your true colors. For your info, I was going to share with you my lead but I haven't checked yours out yet. I did state in my post that I'll share if you gave me a verified, confirmed lead. No patience, no faith, just a ***** snitch. I was going to check out your lead tomorrow when I have time and if she did check out then I'd give you mine but since you want to play a Hoe, then fuck your lead, I don't need your bullshit, its not that serious dude, jeezus.

    Fucking guy comes on here crying like a pussy for some pussy. Is your monica not enough of a wet twat to keep you happy?

    Since you want to be a ***** about it and think you gave me some hot shit and because I didn't get back to you yet, you want to come and ***** on the board, then why don't we share this hot lead to the rest of the board, shall we.

    Besides his reply to me below about some Monica in Randolph, here's the supposed craigslist Ad. Enjoy fellas, courtesy of me, on behalf of Jack. Ask for Monica like Jack stated and he says that she's down for Full Service.

    Tell me how you like a taste of your own medicine.

    http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/thp/5182450179.html

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack617  [View Original Post]
    Recently contacted Toujula about the above post. He responded back quickly asking for my information first which I readily supplied. He then needed clarification of my info which I again readily supplied. Short of paying for the session I'm not sure how much more I could've done. Since then he's gone silent and given me nothing in return. I typically don't like to get involved with this stuff but I felt an obligation to say my piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack617.

    Are you open to sharing the identity of this little gem? Of course I will keep whatever information you share in strictest confidence.

    Only if you can share with me a solid and confirmed lead and I'll be glad to share.

    The infamous Monica is now a the spa in Randolf. FS available but everything covered. Your turn.

  13. #2924
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038

    Damnded if you do, Damnded if you don't

    Quote Originally Posted by Toujula  [View Original Post]
    No provider info, what part of big booty Asian girl did you not yet, did I need to take her picture too, geez. Plenty of times I see some schmucks here tell us fairy tails with no info but since we have cry babies in here, here's a bone, go give it a try yourself. I'm going to try to go dip in again this weekend if I can and hopefully she's still around.

    http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...-2816/30618407
    I guess you're finding out some senior members just don't care what you report, they are going to criticize you no matter what. Hang in there and keep up the good reports, I enjoyed reading it, it was long, but that's ok, write what & how you want to. Don't be influenced by their criticism. Thanks for the report, I'm sure others enjoyed it too.

  14. #2923

    Sharing

    Quote Originally Posted by Toujula  [View Original Post]
    I know a Local AMP in the south shore where the provider gives you a free for all for the right price. Does everything, including FS. Funny thing, I have never asked for BJ's though but I'm sure she'll probably do it. She's a bit older but she's decent (at least for me) and you'll be satisfied. Nice little sexy bod, thin, a real sweet joy.

    Willing to share only if you have a good, solid, confirmed lead for me.

    Thanks.
    Recently contacted Toujula about the above post. He responded back quickly asking for my information first which I readily supplied. He then needed clarification of my info which I again readily supplied. Short of paying for the session I'm not sure how much more I could've done. Since then he's gone silent and given me nothing in return. I typically don't like to get involved with this stuff but I felt an obligation to say my piece.

  15. #2922
    Quote Originally Posted by StressedOut  [View Original Post]
    Guys. Check the link that he provided. Yes the place is known and has been around for quite awhile. It was actually talked about here recently. It actually wasn't as much of a conquest as he is bragging about as this is not a massage place nor an AMP. And interestingly enough while he did 'well' as he says he did less that the lady I'm sure expected as it is an out and out FS place with the girls changing every 2 weeks or so. So while your adventure sounds great she expected you to undress and get on top and plow away. So no you don't need at make a 'connection' there. Just call and see who shows up next. Ah the stories we come up with. SO.
    Well, since I'm new to the game, it was quite an experience, I just though I'd share. What stood out for me was he nice round ass. If its nothing then why is my inbox flooded with notes asking for leads. I never made it out to be anything special but just me experiencing with a nice big booty Asian chic and paying half the price. And I did mentioned that she might be gone by the time I go and try to get her again.

    You guys wanted links, now that you got it, go get yours.

    What is it with some of you guys in here, so quick to act like you want show others in a bad light. Aren't we all on the same team. I sense some serious fucking jealousy among some of you, especially with this monger here. No wonder your fucking I'd name is "Stressed out", fits you perfectly.

    If I see a guy post his experience about getting some hottie, I could careless, ill congratulate him, I might hit him up on the PM and ask if he'd like to share, if he wants to, fine, if he doesn't, fuck it, I move on, there's plenty. Tons of pussy to go around. But to some of you, like that jerk off, loser name Pw Herman who's harrassing me on PM because I wouldn't give this fucking prick my lead, yalls need to take a chill pill. I swear, you will suffer some cardiac arrest and shit on yourself with that kind of stressed out, mental case, desperate attitude.

    The providers work together to keep getting paid, we should be working together to keep the prices steady so we can stretched out dollars. This thing where some of you become board dictators and assholes, to rain down on others because theyre enjoying it more then you, its got to stop, its not productive. Don't fucking bring that shit with me, I'll take you on on these boards, I don't care how many posts and leads you have, you ain't shit. You don't impress me. None of us are in control of this game, we're all paying for it.

    So take a chill pill and next time, just enjoy the exchange or else we're going to be at odds on here. Capish. No go and fuck something and stop raining on my parade.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape