Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,656 to 23,670 of 32165
-
08-22-15 03:07 #8510Senior Member

Posts: 150Paradise still lost
Decided to check out a place by Lotte and was actually looking for a real massage as my back has been killing me. Their rates are quite reasonable and almost comparable to the legit places in NYC. The place is apparently Chinese so I wasn't too worried as lately I've been getting the cold shoulder at all the K-AMPs in the area. A certain lady from the southern part of 28 explained it's the recent high activity from LEO and since I'm no longer a frequent visitor to any place they suspect me based on appearance. Anyways, the place is very clean and to all appearances is legit. I got a thirty-something Chinese technician witha 6 face, 7 body, and 9 for massage skills. Once the timer went off at 60 minutes she said all done and exited with no soft touch and hints of a future flip.
Guess I'll have to grow my hair out some more and rock the facial hair? I'll probably return as the massage was so good and relaxing and try for more.
Stay safe & GLHF!
-
08-21-15 18:48 #8509Banned Member

Posts: 79A new Garden
Although I would not go so far as describing it as the new Eden, there is a new Garden in Fairfax.
This is a quite new place (I think only open a few weeks). Usually I call ahead, but as I was in the area with a little time, for this "first time visit there," I was a walk in client.
Conveniently located, fairly well signed, good parking (day or night, albeit, the parking is very visible to other businesses nearby).
Once thru the outer door, is the fairly typical vestibule and inner door. A ring on the bell and MMS greeted me, and escorted to room.
New place, new paint aroma, new towels, linen, etc.
I did not have time for a full hour, so I stayed for the half. Standard rate.
Massage technician arrived shortly thereafter. Pleasant, typical for NoVA (40-ish for those who care).
I care and I want to be sure everyone is happy -- if the MT cannot speak English, and if I she may be under 30, then I am uncomfortable with the circumstances of her career choice and will either ask for someone else / older or I will politely depart. I know some of the monger-brothers really like the much younger provider, and I leave them to their choices.
Anyway, Kimmy (I apologize if I heard her name incorrectly) provided a standard and pleasant massage experience. I'll not say more for now, because I think the half-hour is too short to form a reliable opinion.
I was not shorted on time, and the standard tip was received without pouting / rancor.
If I visit again, I'll provide a more detailed review. Suffice it to say, I had a pleasant enough time, but as is true in all things.
YMMV Alot.
-
08-21-15 09:40 #8508Senior Member

Posts: 210Gorgeous Asian. WCP
There's an ad that sometimes pops up on the Washington City Paper:
"Gorgeous Asian offer sensuous full body massage.combination relaxing by soft magic touch 9 am-7 pm appointment only call 703-5874683 duke st. ".
There are a couple providers at this number. Wendy (Winny?) is a curvy, fun girl with a good-sized top (but not much in the rear). She has ink across her bikini line. She is playful and does a decent massage, and the menu expands if you sweeten the pot. Lucky (I think that's her name) is also attractive and curvy with some ink; she also does a decent massage, but is perhaps a little more conservative until she gets to know you.
Not a bad time for the fees paid. I would return.
-
08-20-15 17:26 #8507Senior Member

Posts: 175Some reports
Nikki - http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...nikki/14084942.
Thai provider. A bit on the thick side but still very attractive. Very good massage and even better flip. Non scented lotion and shower avail. She is really nice and will talk or keep quiet depending on your taste. S.
She has been reviewed before here and is worth the repeat. Pics are pretty accurate.
Nadia - http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...erapy/15439964.
Thai provider. Attractive and photos are accurate. She gives a very nice massage too. Not as sensual as Nikki but still good. Nice flip. Quiet during massage and does not talk much.
Except a one or two word reply. Good location.
Christine - http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...haved/17055171.
Thai provider. Photos are her but edited and a few years old some of them. She is a bit thicker in the legs. Wonderful massage that is deep. Her location is out of a hotel but its ok.
Her room is a bit cluttered. Shower available but there are pots and pans in it. Nice out fit and top but would not repeat unless was in the area.
-
08-18-15 03:21 #8506

Posts: 906Unfortunately, I never made it to Pine Tree Spa when Blue was there, so I can't say, one way or the other.
Originally Posted by WebDog2015
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-15 13:50 #8505Senior Member

Posts: 207It's for safer for them
The K girl that work in condo, they make their schedule and what city they want to visit. The agencies take really good care of them. They don't need to worry about LE. Everyone is screen for the provider safety. All these agencies is connected to each other in some way.
Originally Posted by Mayhem101
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-15 11:55 #8504Regular Member

Posts: 2Prince Therapy
Last Wednesday took a trip into the mixing bowl and stopped by Prince therapy. Was greeted at the door by Bonnie and was escorted to a private room. Bonnie is probably in her late 30's but nice rack and decent backside. Probably a 6-7 in my books. Did an hour for. 8 and started with a nice table shower. During shower she asked if she could clean my package and I said most certainly. Felt a lot more comfortable after that as that sparked some flirting back and forth. Back into the room and she asked if I wanted hard, medium, or soft massage. I opted for medium. Massage was great as it included some back walking. Right before the flip she began to tickle the family jewels and it got me going. Roaming was allowed. On the flip finished with standard nova and tipped. 4 as I think that should be the norm. I have read about people tipping way more for nova finish and I think it sets the bar too high for these ladies. Anyways it was what I expected, fair massage with a fair finish. Never felt rushed. She played music from her phone which I thought was a little tacky but it worked. Didn't notice anyone else there. I don't think the menu is expanded but you never know with repeat clients. Nice gesture from mamasan as I left. She came out from another room as I was leaving and personally thanked me for coming. I thought it was different but very much appreciated. Plenty of parking outside. May come back again, maybe not. Overall I rate a 7-8 experience. Happy hunting!
-
08-17-15 10:29 #8503Senior Member

Posts: 198I went to Tiffany a couple of years ago, prompted on similar chatter (I don't belong to RM, but there appears to be some bs'ing posters from what I can see). I was told in no uncertain terms that the woman or women who previously worked there did so no longer, so don't expect the same type of service. My experience over the past 5 or 6 years is that nail spa back rooms can be hit and miss, and attitudes toward anything beyond legitimage can turn on a dime with a change in ownership. They also can be frustrating, because you'll see some hot young Viets there, but they just do nails, not massage. One tell sometimes is how well dressed the masseuse is relative to the nail ladies. If she's better dressed, it may be she is making more tips in the backroom.
Originally Posted by RoaminRoman
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-15 19:12 #8502Senior Member

Posts: 149Korean Agencies Comment
Someone sent me a PM about the Korean agencies requiring references and how he would not do so. That is the way all Korean agencies operate to avoid trouble. It is the same policy as many online escorts. Two references of previous escorts or agencies. Sorry guys, that is how business is conducted with these agencies.
If you want to play, you need to provide info. I understand how nice it is to just walk into an AMP and do your business, but recently I have noticed a lack of AMPs with young attractive Korean ladies in the DMV. But they are showing up at the Korean agencies, that is all I am saying.
-
08-16-15 14:18 #8501Senior Member

Posts: 317Great details on the review!
As far as Blue, is this the same Blue who used to by at Pine Tree Spa? (which would make her more like mid-60's than mid-50's).
It is just an unusual nickname so would be a curious coincidence. (and old Blue had an exquisite pair of bolt-ons to nurse, but her butt felt like a deflated balloon and the cooch was a no-go zone). She was a good therapist despite advanced years.
Originally Posted by RoaminRoman
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-15 12:41 #8500Senior Member

Posts: 149Comment on the Older Koreans in the AMPs
A few months ago, I went to an AMP in College Park and the solo girl was a chubby Korean lady in her late 40's. I was not attracted to her at all but since I was there, I decided to get the HJ release which was very business like. This is not meant to be a review but just a commentary on the current state of AMPs in the DMV. In the old days, I went to the AMPs in DC and there was a good selection of young attractive Korean girls doing FS for $ tip on top of the house fee. Now, most of the AMPs in DC are closed and my experience and some of the reports seem to indicate older Korean ladies working at the AMPs. Very different scene now and not very pretty at that.
I had mentioned in another post the emergence of private Korean agencies offering FS in condos but you have to be screened with references and some are so busy that they no longer even accept new clients. Every time I visit these agencies, they have young attractive slim Korean ladies who provide very good service. It makes me wonder whether the young Korean ladies are now opting to work at these Korean agencies as opposed to the AMPs due to the higher pay and screening.
Since my disappointing visit to the AMP in College Park, I have not been back to an AMP again but I have been visiting the Korean agencies more often.
-
08-16-15 01:42 #8499

Posts: 906That's true about being clean freaks, but they tend to want to use alcohol. Also, if you assure them that "it's only for the outside, " then they often loosen up a bit.
Originally Posted by LexLuther
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-15 21:19 #8498Senior Member

Posts: 2341It would surprise me greatly if a Korean woman would permit a vibrator to be used on her that had been used or could have been used on someone else. Korean women are clean freaks.
Originally Posted by RoaminRoman
[View Original Post]
LexLuther.
-
08-15-15 18:58 #8497Regular Member

Posts: 4Warrenton / cpep
Never made it Lily but sorry to see it go.
Originally Posted by Bashar
[View Original Post]
The Culpeper scene has one place close or move from East Street to Main Street.
They still have intro rates advertised on their banner out front and it's definitely open.
Not very private location (it's right downtown) and tough to find parking.
-
08-15-15 17:51 #8496

Posts: 906Something old, something new, something borrowed, something Blue
Found myself in the Tysons Corner area late last week and decided to drive up to the old Tyco Road industrial complex, where once was located the legendary Young's Therapy in the free-wheeling '90's. My first choice was G&G Wellness, in the very back. I hadn't called ahead to book an appointment, so when I got there I was told "Everyone busy. Maybe you come back one hour. " Since I didn't have the time to wait that long, I opted to check out Enliven Therapy, which is nearby in the same complex. Guess who answered the door? Blue, who now goes by Lily at this place. For those who remember her, she normally works at Swan on Leesburg Pike near Columbia Pike. At any rate, she was helping out at Enliven this day.
Door fee was. 8 for the hour, and she took me to a room further back. It's been a while since I've visited this AMP but, based on recollections from previous visits (over 5 years ago! I noticed that they've done some interior work which makes the place a bit brighter on the inside and also gives it a more modern appearance as opposed to the "standard AMP" look of hastily assembled walls, doors, etc.
The TS was a good soapy affair but, unfortunately, not like the Soapland affairs of SE Asia.
Afterwards, Blue / Lily takes me back to the room and proceeds to administer a very good massage, which included some nice back-walking. Anyone who knows Blue knows that most of her approximately 105 pounds resides at the top of her torso. She's still as trim and fit as she ever was, although she's now sporting a second tattoo (below a pierced navel) to compliment the small tramp stamp on her lower back. She's also able to carry on a good conversation, if that appeals to you, but she's not an excessive talker. On the flip, she administered a decent HJ. All in all, a satisfying visit but not overly so. She says that her nipples are "too sensitive, " but the visual aspect of a trim 50-something gal with a generous, natural rack is still a sight to behold.
Will I return for another visit? Probably not. There are just better options available, but Enliven (with Blue) can do in a pinch. However, YMMV.
EXTERIOR
- Accessibility: Enliven is located on the first floor of the front side of the last row of buildings at the back of the Tyco Road industrial complex. From Leesburg Pike, heading away from Rote 123, it is an easy right-hand turn (before the Dulles Access Road turnoff) onto Tyco Road and then a left-hand turn into the complex about a quarter-mile later.
- Parking: Parking is plentiful, even during the daytime. At best, you might have to walk about 50 paces. At nighttime, the area will be sufficiently well-lit, and there's not likely to be any unsavory characters hanging about to cause trouble. If anything, it'll more likely be akin to a ghost town.
- Entrance: The exterior door (full-length smoked glass and similar windows) leads into a very small foyer with a reception window. In the foyer, there is another door with a doorbell button. One isn't entirely hidden from the outside, but one also doesn't immediately stand out once in the foyer.
INTERIOR
- Cleanliness: The inside has a more modern appearance, but still shows a bit of the age of this office park in spite of the fairly recent upgrades within. Otherwise, everything was clean, fresh, and well-kept.
- Shower Room: The shower room was better than standard fare and clean, with no aromas of mildew. The table itself was clean and in good condition.
- Water Temperature: The TS water was the right temperature: neither too hot nor too cold.
- Sauna: This place might have a sauna, but I didn't notice one.
- Air Temperature: The air was conditioned, with a slightly damp chill, but not too cold.
- Bathroom: This room was generally clean and well-kept, without any lingering odors or odd smells, and was in good repair.
- Sheets/Towels: Sheets and towels appeared fresh and new. In the rooms there are small units that look like mini-refrigerators, and these hold hot moist towels and facecloths. They're hot but not scalding. At the end of the session, the old sheets and towels were removed from the room table and taken to the laundry. They weren't "recycled ".
- Therapy Room: The rooms all had doors, which were kept slightly ajar during most of the session. The walls go from floor to ceiling; I could hear slight muffled conversations from the adjoining room, but nothing distinct. The room was standard fare, containing a massage table, nightstand, chair, mirror, and wall hooks to hang your clothes. The massage table was of more than adequate length / width and had a hole & cushion for the head.
- Final Amenities: The therapist used the hot, moist washcloths to wipe away the massage oil, and she brought a small bottle of cold water before I departed. In the interior foyer, the ubiquitous bowl of candy was situated near the entry / exit.
SERVICE
- Time: I opted for, and received, a full hour. Fee = . 8.
- Therapist: My therapist this time was Blue, who now goes by Lily. She is in her mid-50's. There was at least one other therapist on staff that day, and she also appeared to be in her late-40's or early-50's. All therapists were dressed presentably but not exotically.
- Session: The massage was of moderate-to-strong pressure and very acceptable. Coverage was mostly complete, although I could have used more work on the calves and backs of the thighs. Otherwise, she hit most of the muscle groups well. She also did some back-walking, which was very satisfying. The finish was HJ, in which she straddled me 69 style, with some brief nursing due to her sensitivity.
OVERALL: As I said before, there are better options in the NoVa area (and even in the Tysons area, IMO), so I'll rank this AMP as mid-range overall. It's clean, accessible, and has good overall quality metrics, so it will be good as a backup when nothing else is accessible.
Please send a PM if you have any questions. Priority replies go to members (Senior or Regular alike) who have a solid record of contributing useful posts. If your posting history is one of simply asking for info or just chiming in with "I agree" type replies that don't add much, you might still get a reply but on a lower priority than other members will receive. That's just the way it works sometimes. In any case, stay safe, be careful, and have fun. And, when in Rome, do as the Romans do (or did).
Roman.











Reply With Quote




