Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,656 to 23,670 of 32170
-
08-25-15 23:30 #8515Senior Member

Posts: 433Nikki is Lao, but close enough.
Originally Posted by Derringer
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-15 16:56 #8514

Posts: 227Birthday thanks
You are my favorite and only.
PA.
-
08-24-15 16:23 #8513Regular Member

Posts: 24Health Center Richmond Hgy
Visited the Health Center on Richmond Highway. Parking ample in townhouse lot with many vacancies.
Drew Susan, no other apparent customers. Older Chinese. No TS there, no shower.
No door on room but curtains instead.
Followed directions, seemed dedicated to satisfaction on massage. Good table.
Flip, worked front gentle, hand move for clearance, then dedicated working. No roam at all. Through cloth. After, worked legs, head, neck, rest.
Tip up front apx 45.
-
08-24-15 14:58 #8512Banned Member

Posts: 146Nikki
Nikki provides a top notch FBSM experience. She is a sexy Thai lady who has very strong, skilled hands and awesome curves! She has luscious dark, flowing hair and beautiful brown eyes. Her photos are real, but I think she looks even better in person. And she has been working out lately and has lost about 20 pounds. I thought her body was hot before, but she looks fantastic now! Though she still has a voluptuous, thickness to her that some of us are drawn to. And let's just say her breasts / cleavage remain absolutely stunning!!
Nikki also has a fun, engaging personality. While she does have an accent, she knows English very well, has a great sense of humor and will have a nice conversation if you want to talk while she works. Otherwise she will let you just relax and enjoy the experience. * She clearly takes pride in all aspects of her work. Let's just say you will be very pleased both before and after the flip.
Nikki has a super clean apartment with a shower available for before or after, fresh towels, clean linens and a nice, relaxing set up with candles and soft music playing. She has a professional massage table and has recently upgraded her studio's decorations. It is a very nice and comfy place. And her building has plenty of safe, off-street parking. So overall she has a very nice operation going.
If you are looking for a relaxing FBSM by a beautiful, curvaceous goddess, Nikki is a perfect choice. I agree with FatPig on the fact that she deserves a repeat visit. In fact, she is so talented that she may even become your ATF!
Derringer.
Originally Posted by Fatpig
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-15 23:25 #8511Senior Member

Posts: 340Another Good Experience at Seven
Went in around 6:00 on a Sunday night after a day of drinking with some friends. I had thought about just calling an agency for some FS fun, but I'd been outside all day and really wanted a god scrubbing down on a TS, plus, I'd had been having some muscle soreness and stiffness for a couple of days after a week of some pretty serious workouts, so a legit massage and a simple HE also seemed very attractive. I drew Sonya who was tall, mid-thirties, slender, and fit. Honestly, she's a very pretty woman. She spoke good English, was actually quite funny at times, and enjoys golf and tennis. TS was nice but nothing extraordinary. She gave me the option of hard, soft, or medium massage and I went with medium. Sonya is a damn fine masseuse, and I worry she may have broken some bones if I went with a hard massage. Really, she's got very strong hands and arms. The massage was long, thorough, completely non-rushed, but when I tried to go in for the occasional leg or ass rub I was rebuffed. Honestly, after a while, I was so impressed with the massage that I just stopped thinking about it. I wanted a solid massage to get rid of some of the kinks I'd been having and that is exactly what I got. The ST was short but well done, and the flip resulted in a very patient and drawn out NOVA finish with OTC roaming. I asked her not to use any lotion or oil on the finish which I knew would mean I could hold out for as long as I wanted, and I held out for quite a while, enjoying the stroking, and to her credit she never complained or tried to rush me. Instead she actually laughed and complimented my endurance. I'd love to get a peak and feel of her naked, but I don't know if it's in the cards, however, I'll still likely return since she's such a pretty woman, such a pleasant attendant, and gives such a damn good massage, plus, I want to see if a second visit will let me get access to those cute, firm Bs she's got. Call me crazy, but I love smaller breasted ladies. Total damage, $80 for one hour plus a $40 tip.
-
08-22-15 03:07 #8510Senior Member

Posts: 150Paradise still lost
Decided to check out a place by Lotte and was actually looking for a real massage as my back has been killing me. Their rates are quite reasonable and almost comparable to the legit places in NYC. The place is apparently Chinese so I wasn't too worried as lately I've been getting the cold shoulder at all the K-AMPs in the area. A certain lady from the southern part of 28 explained it's the recent high activity from LEO and since I'm no longer a frequent visitor to any place they suspect me based on appearance. Anyways, the place is very clean and to all appearances is legit. I got a thirty-something Chinese technician witha 6 face, 7 body, and 9 for massage skills. Once the timer went off at 60 minutes she said all done and exited with no soft touch and hints of a future flip.
Guess I'll have to grow my hair out some more and rock the facial hair? I'll probably return as the massage was so good and relaxing and try for more.
Stay safe & GLHF!
-
08-21-15 18:48 #8509Banned Member

Posts: 79A new Garden
Although I would not go so far as describing it as the new Eden, there is a new Garden in Fairfax.
This is a quite new place (I think only open a few weeks). Usually I call ahead, but as I was in the area with a little time, for this "first time visit there," I was a walk in client.
Conveniently located, fairly well signed, good parking (day or night, albeit, the parking is very visible to other businesses nearby).
Once thru the outer door, is the fairly typical vestibule and inner door. A ring on the bell and MMS greeted me, and escorted to room.
New place, new paint aroma, new towels, linen, etc.
I did not have time for a full hour, so I stayed for the half. Standard rate.
Massage technician arrived shortly thereafter. Pleasant, typical for NoVA (40-ish for those who care).
I care and I want to be sure everyone is happy -- if the MT cannot speak English, and if I she may be under 30, then I am uncomfortable with the circumstances of her career choice and will either ask for someone else / older or I will politely depart. I know some of the monger-brothers really like the much younger provider, and I leave them to their choices.
Anyway, Kimmy (I apologize if I heard her name incorrectly) provided a standard and pleasant massage experience. I'll not say more for now, because I think the half-hour is too short to form a reliable opinion.
I was not shorted on time, and the standard tip was received without pouting / rancor.
If I visit again, I'll provide a more detailed review. Suffice it to say, I had a pleasant enough time, but as is true in all things.
YMMV Alot.
-
08-21-15 09:40 #8508Senior Member

Posts: 210Gorgeous Asian. WCP
There's an ad that sometimes pops up on the Washington City Paper:
"Gorgeous Asian offer sensuous full body massage.combination relaxing by soft magic touch 9 am-7 pm appointment only call 703-5874683 duke st. ".
There are a couple providers at this number. Wendy (Winny?) is a curvy, fun girl with a good-sized top (but not much in the rear). She has ink across her bikini line. She is playful and does a decent massage, and the menu expands if you sweeten the pot. Lucky (I think that's her name) is also attractive and curvy with some ink; she also does a decent massage, but is perhaps a little more conservative until she gets to know you.
Not a bad time for the fees paid. I would return.
-
08-20-15 17:26 #8507Senior Member

Posts: 175Some reports
Nikki - http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...nikki/14084942.
Thai provider. A bit on the thick side but still very attractive. Very good massage and even better flip. Non scented lotion and shower avail. She is really nice and will talk or keep quiet depending on your taste. S.
She has been reviewed before here and is worth the repeat. Pics are pretty accurate.
Nadia - http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...erapy/15439964.
Thai provider. Attractive and photos are accurate. She gives a very nice massage too. Not as sensual as Nikki but still good. Nice flip. Quiet during massage and does not talk much.
Except a one or two word reply. Good location.
Christine - http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...haved/17055171.
Thai provider. Photos are her but edited and a few years old some of them. She is a bit thicker in the legs. Wonderful massage that is deep. Her location is out of a hotel but its ok.
Her room is a bit cluttered. Shower available but there are pots and pans in it. Nice out fit and top but would not repeat unless was in the area.
-
08-18-15 03:21 #8506

Posts: 906Unfortunately, I never made it to Pine Tree Spa when Blue was there, so I can't say, one way or the other.
Originally Posted by WebDog2015
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-15 13:50 #8505Senior Member

Posts: 207It's for safer for them
The K girl that work in condo, they make their schedule and what city they want to visit. The agencies take really good care of them. They don't need to worry about LE. Everyone is screen for the provider safety. All these agencies is connected to each other in some way.
Originally Posted by Mayhem101
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-15 11:55 #8504Regular Member

Posts: 2Prince Therapy
Last Wednesday took a trip into the mixing bowl and stopped by Prince therapy. Was greeted at the door by Bonnie and was escorted to a private room. Bonnie is probably in her late 30's but nice rack and decent backside. Probably a 6-7 in my books. Did an hour for. 8 and started with a nice table shower. During shower she asked if she could clean my package and I said most certainly. Felt a lot more comfortable after that as that sparked some flirting back and forth. Back into the room and she asked if I wanted hard, medium, or soft massage. I opted for medium. Massage was great as it included some back walking. Right before the flip she began to tickle the family jewels and it got me going. Roaming was allowed. On the flip finished with standard nova and tipped. 4 as I think that should be the norm. I have read about people tipping way more for nova finish and I think it sets the bar too high for these ladies. Anyways it was what I expected, fair massage with a fair finish. Never felt rushed. She played music from her phone which I thought was a little tacky but it worked. Didn't notice anyone else there. I don't think the menu is expanded but you never know with repeat clients. Nice gesture from mamasan as I left. She came out from another room as I was leaving and personally thanked me for coming. I thought it was different but very much appreciated. Plenty of parking outside. May come back again, maybe not. Overall I rate a 7-8 experience. Happy hunting!
-
08-17-15 10:29 #8503Senior Member

Posts: 198I went to Tiffany a couple of years ago, prompted on similar chatter (I don't belong to RM, but there appears to be some bs'ing posters from what I can see). I was told in no uncertain terms that the woman or women who previously worked there did so no longer, so don't expect the same type of service. My experience over the past 5 or 6 years is that nail spa back rooms can be hit and miss, and attitudes toward anything beyond legitimage can turn on a dime with a change in ownership. They also can be frustrating, because you'll see some hot young Viets there, but they just do nails, not massage. One tell sometimes is how well dressed the masseuse is relative to the nail ladies. If she's better dressed, it may be she is making more tips in the backroom.
Originally Posted by RoaminRoman
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-15 19:12 #8502Senior Member

Posts: 149Korean Agencies Comment
Someone sent me a PM about the Korean agencies requiring references and how he would not do so. That is the way all Korean agencies operate to avoid trouble. It is the same policy as many online escorts. Two references of previous escorts or agencies. Sorry guys, that is how business is conducted with these agencies.
If you want to play, you need to provide info. I understand how nice it is to just walk into an AMP and do your business, but recently I have noticed a lack of AMPs with young attractive Korean ladies in the DMV. But they are showing up at the Korean agencies, that is all I am saying.
-
08-16-15 14:18 #8501Senior Member

Posts: 318Great details on the review!
As far as Blue, is this the same Blue who used to by at Pine Tree Spa? (which would make her more like mid-60's than mid-50's).
It is just an unusual nickname so would be a curious coincidence. (and old Blue had an exquisite pair of bolt-ons to nurse, but her butt felt like a deflated balloon and the cooch was a no-go zone). She was a good therapist despite advanced years.
Originally Posted by RoaminRoman
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





