Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5104

    Trish

    Is there a way to find out her number?

    SirDuke.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEngland  [View Original Post]
    Trish in Wellesley is worth the trip still for a great massage.

  2. #5103

    Trish

    Trish in Wellesley is worth the trip still for a great massage.

  3. #5102

    Jake888 Weal Latina provider

    Don't waste your time on this one. Weak massage and kept her / his body so close to the table not sure if was her or a him. $80 for a half hour extra started at $160. After the $80 ARE YOU KIDDING ME LOL?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jake888  [View Original Post]
    I share your frustrations. I think there is often no correlation between an ad appearing and availability. My theory is that latina providers are in such short supply and high demand, and have little actual availability.

    Unless you are willing to take the day off and call off and on all day, hoping for a call or text back. I have no idea why they put their ads up so many times per day, and suspect that the ads are put up by individuals who.

    Are not actually at the locations.

    Jake.

  4. #5101

    But.

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthShore123  [View Original Post]
    No I don't think you should report ig you call someone and don't get ahold of them or you "don't feel right" about the convo. Report if you see the person. And what happened. Just my 2 cents others might feel different.
    I would agree that it might be a waste of time to report that you called xx and never heard back. She might have been busy or didn't get the call or didn't have time to call you back. Or even maybe her antennae was out and she didn't like the message. Any of these would not keep me from calling or affect my response. On the other hand if I see an ad and call her and I get a 'hmm that doesn't seem right' sense I would be apt to check her out and see if it was me being overly cautious of there was really something odd. So if I see someone else (S) had this same sense then I may very well skip that provider. If I find nothing I may try the provider anyway and have a below par visit.

    Also knowing that someone else did contact her successfully might lead me to keep trying if I don't reach her the first time.

    And let's face it. More info is always better. Just a couple of cents from SO.

  5. #5100

    Bia in Woburn

    The # I had for Bia hasn't been answered for a few weeks. It's been a while, but I did see her last in Woburn. I'm not sure which BP ad is for the Woburn location or if even Bia is still there. PM info if you have it please. And for those who are wondering who Bia is, she is an older Brazilian. Massage is not much more than a quick rub. YMMV.

  6. #5099
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has had any luck connecting with the latinas in stonehan (sic) / woburn? I'm talking this link:

    http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...girls/26152596

    I'm on my third strike (different days) trying to get someone to pick up the phone or return a text. And I've called once just minutes after the ad had been refreshed, so I'm pretty sure I was within business hours. It says "only a call away", but some far how to make that call remains a mystery. Am I missing out on anything, or am I just dodging a bullet (soooie!

    SM.
    I share your frustrations. I think there is often no correlation between an ad appearing and availability. My theory is that latina providers are in such short supply and high demand, and have little actual availability.

    Unless you are willing to take the day off and call off and on all day, hoping for a call or text back. I have no idea why they put their ads up so many times per day, and suspect that the ads are put up by individuals who.

    Are not actually at the locations.

    Jake.

  7. #5098
    For me, that kind of report / info is very useful and appreciated.

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun04  [View Original Post]
    I get the part where if you actually meet you do your part and report. But aren't you also reporting if you make actual contact via phone / text and you get the sense that somthing isn't right or something isn't there to be offered and report it as well. If you pick up that a massage is actually a massage with no finish then I would think your helping someone else out who may be interested in more and you save them the hassle of a long drive or waste of funds.

  8. #5097
    No I don't think you should report ig you call someone and don't get ahold of them or you "don't feel right" about the convo. Report if you see the person. And what happened. Just my 2 cents others might feel different.

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun04  [View Original Post]
    I get the part where if you actually meet you do your part and report. But aren't you also reporting if you make actual contact via phone / text and you get the sense that somthing isn't right or something isn't there to be offered and report it as well. If you pick up that a massage is actually a massage with no finish then I would think your helping someone else out who may be interested in more and you save them the hassle of a long drive or waste of funds.

  9. #5096
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun04  [View Original Post]
    I get the part where if you actually meet you do your part and report. But aren't you also reporting if you make actual contact via phone / text and you get the sense that somthing isn't right or something isn't there to be offered and report it as well. If you pick up that a massage is actually a massage with no finish then I would think your helping someone else out who may be interested in more and you save them the hassle of a long drive or waste of funds.
    So what you're saying is is just run ladies across the board regardless of whether or not there is actual information for every point of contact.

    Good idea.

  10. #5095

    Reviews

    I get the part where if you actually meet you do your part and report. But aren't you also reporting if you make actual contact via phone / text and you get the sense that somthing isn't right or something isn't there to be offered and report it as well. If you pick up that a massage is actually a massage with no finish then I would think your helping someone else out who may be interested in more and you save them the hassle of a long drive or waste of funds.

  11. #5094

    Lack of reviews

    Speaking only for myself. I haven't had anything new to report for a while, so why repeat what I or others have said before? Extra traffic or attention may have negative impact. Its a quandary.

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthShore123  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone actually go out and try stuff on their own and review them anymore or do they only ask for help.

  12. #5093
    I saw this woman perhaps 2 years ago. She is originally from down south. Long story short, decent massage about a 7. Face at that time about a 6. Ending about a 6. No roaming allowed on the bottom, just up top and on outside only. Have never back since and would only recommend if actually in area and didn't feel like rubbing one out yourself.

    K.

  13. #5092
    Does anyone actually go out and try stuff on their own and review them anymore or do they only ask for help.

  14. #5091

    No sexy girls for you!

    Anyone has had any luck connecting with the latinas in stonehan (sic) / woburn? I'm talking this link:

    http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...girls/26152596

    I'm on my third strike (different days) trying to get someone to pick up the phone or return a text. And I've called once just minutes after the ad had been refreshed, so I'm pretty sure I was within business hours. It says "only a call away", but some far how to make that call remains a mystery. Am I missing out on anything, or am I just dodging a bullet (soooie!

    SM.

  15. #5090

    Mr Cohen, is that you?

    Quote Originally Posted by stressedout  [View Original Post]
    saw the name helena and had a sudden flashback to the good old days of helena and the estonians. And delphine on com ave. Think that was back in '06 and '07. Had some great conversations with alan too.
    sos sos. Sos.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape