Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1269

    Chelmsford MILF

    A few people emailed me looking for more information, but I don't really have anything. I just replied to the ad and got an email back from her. I deleted the history of our phone call so I don't have her number any more, not that I think I should give it out anyways. It really wasn't hard, just watch for her ad. I think she usually posts it on weekday mornings, maybe that's why a lot of guys are missing it? Good luck!

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun04  [View Original Post]
    I check CL all the time and have never seen her ad, I don't know maybe I mssed it. Is it on CLCE? If you have a link that would be great. She sounds and looks amazing. Any contact info would also be great via PM. Thanks and stay safe out there fellas.

  2. #1268

    Thanks to Boston Johnson

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonJohnson  [View Original Post]
    MazeRunner,

    I totally get why you're not cool with the idea of any digital record of your business, and I don't blame anyone for saying f- that and moving on. Since you can't undo the past, worrying won't do you any good. Look at it this way. If she was planning something nefarious with her recordings, there's no way she'd let it slip. There's a good chance that she's bluffing so you know to be on best behavior. Kinda "don't piss me off" or I can get even. I'm willing to bet you're safe. Any recording she has would be of her participating in illegal activity.

    I've been to this provider and I'm not likely going back, but I got the distinct vibe she wanted to remain under her husband's radar. Maybe it's an act. But more than a year past my last visit I've not heard a peep from her.

    It's a shame. She's attractive, but I was disappointed in the lack of tease and no other options. Being recorded totally makes me go limp thinking about her.
    Rumor has it this provider has been shut down and a long list of mongers has Boston Johnson to thank indirectly for her and her husband not playing the I can turnover a list of customers card. The logic of the above posting probably made them think twice.

    It seems inevitable when you consider they had by far the most expensive house on a quiet dead end residential street full of families with young children that someone was going to notice 20-30 cars a week driven by lone middle age men coming and going night and day.

    Their web site and all of the ads have been pulled but nothing is ever going to get between this provider and a buck and she is still operating in the area. Hopefully the new location is camera free.

  3. #1267

    During the day

    She typically posts during the day, morning to 3 pm is normal. Ad goes up, sets a time, ad comes down. All intel is accurate from what I've read.

    H.

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun04  [View Original Post]
    I check CL all the time and have never seen her ad, I don't know maybe I mssed it. Is it on CLCE? If you have a link that would be great. She sounds and looks amazing. Any contact info would also be great via PM. Thanks and stay safe out there fellas.

  4. #1266

    What is the scam?

    I saw this CLCE ad Sexy dancer looking for house cleaning.

    Looking to clean houses in some sexy outfits cleaning and dancing only very good at both very down to earth I do not do drugs I drink occasionally I'm available any day of the week I have my own transportation for more details I'm a smaller girl with a very sexy body Text me now seven eight six two nine eight five seven four eight.

    Seemed interesting, but then I went to the next ad I had opened = Sexy & looking.

    I am a movie buff looking for someone to watch different types of movies with know there has to be someone out there that enjoys as much as I do and you must be single because I am open to new kinds of relationships but want to wreck anything for anyoneooking for anything committed or long term myself. Real guys Try. For a reply. Text me now seven eight six two nine eight five seven four eight.

    So I googled the part with the written numbers (have to put the string of text in " ") and got ads on CL in city after city. Whoever it is went through the effort to have different ads, not just the same ad repeated over and over. Why? What's to be gained?

  5. #1265

    Don't Shoot the Messenger

    Quote Originally Posted by EuHunter  [View Original Post]
    Met with katerina today. Idk her CL ad or if it got flagged but it was under brazilian girl. She offer a massage + FS for $. 3. Anyways went to her private location in quincy. And just got FS. Hot body face was a 6. Id say pics are a little old Didn't grt a massage and didn't see a table either. She's pretty hot I'd see her again just because of her body.
    I hate to be the one to tell you this but Katerina is or was a dude!

  6. #1264

    Stoneham girl

    Has anyone met the 19 year old Stoneham redhead?

    Her post has already been flagged and I was just looking for some info on her.

    Thanks.

  7. #1263

    Chelmsford

    Quote Originally Posted by YachtsMan69  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I saw here a few times when I was working in that area. She is a nice lady and fun to be with. She loves 69, really gets into it and makes it a lot of fun.
    Ha, I saw her a couple months ago. She answered the door with a red silk robe, heels and bunny ears on. In the bed room I love to DATY and boy was she verbal. Luckily home are apart because windows where open and her neighbors would have heard her. She was fun but out of my way to go there.

  8. #1262

    Chelmsford woman

    Quote Originally Posted by YachtsMan69  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I saw here a few times when I was working in that area. She is a nice lady and fun to be with. She loves 69, really gets into it and makes it a lot of fun.
    I check CL all the time and have never seen her ad, I don't know maybe I mssed it. Is it on CLCE? If you have a link that would be great. She sounds and looks amazing. Any contact info would also be great via PM. Thanks and stay safe out there fellas.

  9. #1261
    Quote Originally Posted by Dood508  [View Original Post]
    I saw this woman from Chelmsford who you may have seen post quite often. It was easy to communicate with her and setup a meeting. Her house is in a nice residential area. You would never suspect. She is a nice looking older woman. Bleach blonde hair. I don't have any reason to doubt the pictures she sends in advance are her, even though they do not show her from the shoulders up. She asked for 120. Then she asked if I liked oral. Duh! She wanted to 69 which was fine with me. That position offers a good view of what I'd consider a very nice ass. Then she took out a condom and climbed on top. She might have been open to other positions, but that felt good so I went with it. I was happy and might try to see her again if my schedule and finances align again. If you've seen her ad and are thinking about seeing her I'd say go ahead and give her a try.
    Yes, I saw here a few times when I was working in that area. She is a nice lady and fun to be with. She loves 69, really gets into it and makes it a lot of fun.

  10. #1260

    Milf

    I saw this woman from Chelmsford who you may have seen post quite often. It was easy to communicate with her and setup a meeting. Her house is in a nice residential area. You would never suspect. She is a nice looking older woman. Bleach blonde hair. I don't have any reason to doubt the pictures she sends in advance are her, even though they do not show her from the shoulders up. She asked for 120. Then she asked if I liked oral. Duh! She wanted to 69 which was fine with me. That position offers a good view of what I'd consider a very nice ass. Then she took out a condom and climbed on top. She might have been open to other positions, but that felt good so I went with it. I was happy and might try to see her again if my schedule and finances align again. If you've seen her ad and are thinking about seeing her I'd say go ahead and give her a try.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image1.jpg‎   image2.jpg‎  

  11. #1259

    It was you meatman

    I thought boston sucked too at first. I'm having a string of good luck.

    Find kiley kash for starters. She's crazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by MeatMan  [View Original Post]
    It may have been me that told you. (I did refer a member here to Tagged) It works awesome in Asian countries but, in the Boston and the metro area, it sucks. Nothing but overweight, unattractive crass women on there looking for a LTR.

  12. #1258
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024
    Quote Originally Posted by TLanden  [View Original Post]
    Ok. So a while back I was traveling in asia and a sr member here recommended to try tagged. It was successful. I kind of got addicted to the game "pets" on there so I kept the account. Recently I have met 8 girls on tagged. 2 are on BP. The other 6 are seemingly UTR. There are lots of girls on there advertising for fun on there. One of the girls was "no charge" after I bought her drinks. It takes a while to figure out the tagged lingo etc and takes longer to find the girls (some you need to friend first).

    Worth a look now that CL is so sparce and seekingarrangements is so expensive.
    It may have been me that told you. (I did refer a member here to Tagged) It works awesome in Asian countries but, in the Boston and the metro area, it sucks. Nothing but overweight, unattractive crass women on there looking for a LTR.

  13. #1257
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconbits  [View Original Post]
    No problem Unc..I mean redsox. I know of a bunch around the north and south shore. Let me check my Rolodex and I'll get back to you lickety-split I have no problem giving you a ride since you're new to the area or even lending you a few bucks. Just let me know.

    BB.
    Yeah I'm definitely not LE. I'm fairly new to the game and in my 30's. I just moved from the Providence area so I've only had a few experiences down that way. Just looking for a little help my friend that's all. Thanks to anyone who can I appreciate it.

  14. #1256

    No worries.

    Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxFan83  [View Original Post]
    I just moved up to Salem from the South Shore a couple weeks ago. I'm really looking for a cute UTR the radar girl, preferably younger, skinny and especially orally talented. I would love to find a regular that lives here or nearby. I'll even take one who is more well-known if they are good looking. I would really appreciate the help, thanks fellas.
    No problem Unc..I mean redsox. I know of a bunch around the north and south shore. Let me check my Rolodex and I'll get back to you lickety-split I have no problem giving you a ride since you're new to the area or even lending you a few bucks. Just let me know.

    BB.

  15. #1255

    Tagged

    No monthly fees unless you want VIP which is totally not needed.

    Don't need to use a face pic. I have beavis in mine.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hardman4321  [View Original Post]
    It does't appear as if they force you to use a face shot photo at the moment, plenty of people have just a graphic or a non-face photo.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape