Thread: Eastern, NC
+
Add Report
Results 601 to 615 of 692
-
08-14-15 12:32 #92Senior Member

Posts: 447EI families friendly beach around
Ditto what TS said. Other end of the strand (Atlantic Beach, Morehead City) has some action on CL / BP occasionally. And there are signs for massage. Or go to Jacksonville.
Originally Posted by Gwydion
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-15 08:05 #91Senior Member

Posts: 867Nothing at all going on in Emerald Isle, but it's only 20 minutes from Jacksonville and you can find plenty of action there.
Originally Posted by Gwydion
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-15 22:27 #90Senior Member

Posts: 74Anything going on in Emerald Isle?
Heading down to Emerald Isle next week for a weeklong vacation. Never been there before and it doesn't look like much is happening on Craigslist or BP. Anyone got any info on anything to try out? Good strip clubs to hit? Massage? Looks like a dead area, but I figured I'd post here and see.
-
08-10-15 15:30 #89Senior Member

Posts: 1014Valerie
I saw Valerie over a year ago, and she is a nice girl with a nice body. She does not seem to advertise regularly, so it might be hard to catch her. Just keep your eyes open, and don't miss out. Express Survey thanks for posting. A lot of people come here and take info, but don't give back.
-
08-09-15 11:23 #88Senior Member

Posts: 119My bad
Sorry for odd formatting in my previous (long) post. Haven't written in a while and my browser made it seem like I should manually edit the spacing, which ended up making it hard to read. My apologies.
-
08-09-15 09:23 #87Senior Member

Posts: 119Long time no posts (cross positng to jville)
Sorry, I've been busy, let me backlog a little.
http://easternnc.backpage.com/Female...-katt/21890865 I walked away from Kat. Hotel reaked of smoke.
She was in the middle of cooking a super greasy grilled cheese sandwich and looked like she hadn't showered or changed clothes in a week.
She was nice enough, just grundgy. I was maybe still in the game, but she asked WAY too high of a price, higher than people have reported.
Her pics are her, but misleading. Very saggy boobs (she had no bra on), very soft stomach. Had to walk away.
http://easternnc.backpage.com/Female...81609/22185327 Again, I walked away from Kim. I've heard.
It reported, but that extra skin on her stomach was just off-putting. Maybe I'm too picky. Nothing against her, she was super accomodating.
But it wasn't for me. Her set up is unique. Long term-hotel set up like a gypsee. Also, alot of religious paraphenalia was off-putting.
http://easternnc.backpage.com/Female...r8one/22194359 alright, one more I've walked away from then I'll report some I've seen.
I picked her up and drove her to place. She is pretty and she's young. During the drive she just kept talking about some super depressing shit. I won't get into her.
Personal biz here, but killed my boner for sure. She is pretty and young, like I said, but I will caveat that she hasn't taken care of herself. Things aren't as tight as.
They are in the pics.
I'm having trouble finding the BP add for Jenni / Jenny, slightly bigger redhead girl who used to run with.
http://easternnc.backpage.com/Female...4561/21684370.
Do they still hang out together? Selena went by something else then. I saw Jenni and she was the first bigger girl I've been with it.
She was amazing, I'd love to see her again. She put up with me being super inquisitive over text during the day, very accomodating to me.
I got verification over text / phone that she would BBBJCIM (exactly what I was looking for). I showed up and was first met by "Selena" - who was.
Super cool, more on her in a min. Jenni was beautiful, tight jeans, black top. She looks very clean too, not at all a junkie (which is saying alot for.
This area). We kissed alot, I got to play with her very large breasts and she was incredibly vocal, catering moans for me. I know its fake, but she's.
Sweet for giving it to me, she's trying very hard to give me a good time. She gave me an amazing blowjob (second only to kayla for this area).
She took the full load and swallowed it. Super hot girl. I've love to see her again and actually fuck.
Does anyone know if she's still around? Does she not roll with "Selena" anymore? Selena. I've love to see her. She was smoking hot. She looks.
Like a girl you would be trying to pick up at a bar. She has a hot raspy voice too, at least when I saw her. I don't think they cross-contaminated clients.
So if they are not together anymore I can probably hit her up.
http://easternnc.backpage.com/Female...ecial/21851872 Kayla. I responded to her post, which spurred me wanting.
To reiterate some old flames. I loved her. She's hands down spank bank material that's not going away. The thing about her, she was Enthusiastic and Slutty. Just super hot.
BJ was very wet, she talked during it, eye contact, very wild and slutty. She bent over and we went doggy style. I'd love to hit her up again. I may have an old post about her.
Sorry for redunency.
http://easternnc.backpage.com/Female...-1318/17089349 I have NOT seen her, and I don't know if this is allowed but for safety of.
Others. Another provider told me this one has something. I can't confirm it, I really don't know. But even the rumor of that makes me want to stay away. Total speculation, but I.
Figure better safe than sorry. *looking back at some posts, she offered BBFS.
http://easternnc.backpage.com/Female...cials/19274109 Leane, or whatever she goes by now. I've seen her a few times for quick bjs, which she.
Is great at. She's a bit bigger, she admits she's gained some weight. She's still awesome though. Convo isn't bad, she's a normal girl. BJ's with her glasses is pretty hot. Overall,
A sweet girl that I've gone back to a few times. Should see her more.
And my absolute jacksonville favorite: http://easternnc.backpage.com/Female...al-21/14331182 Val. I've never seen her post again.
And I don't know if she even lives in the area anymore. I think she services regulars so doesn't stress BP. She's young. Like early 20's and tight. Her whole body is still.
Tight. Perky breasts with peirces nipples. Tight ass. Her pussy is remarkably tight; I blew crazy fast the first time. I didn't expect her to be so damn tight. It was like.
Fucking in high school. She also has her own place so you don't have to worry about shitty hotels. I almost didn't post this. I've been debating it. I know some of her.
Regulars probably hate me now. Sorry guys.
I have a few more, but I'm struggling to find links to their pages. I'll keep looking through my oTher page to find their info.
Hope some of this helps. Please PM me for more info. I'll try to post more often.
-
08-09-15 08:24 #86Senior Member

Posts: 119Kayla
I've been with Kayla: http://easternnc.backpage.com/Female...cial/21851872..
Originally Posted by KaylasSecret
[View Original Post]
Probably the sloppiest, hottest head I've ever had. PM me for me info. I'll be revisiting.
-
08-08-15 09:02 #85Forum Advertiser

Posts: 1LOL I went to rehab then went to Hawaii to get away from here and practice staying clean for 6 months. I am here temporarily to tie up lose ends (dui) so that I can get back to Oahu permanently. Way more money being spent out there. Also for the record so no one thinks I'm trying to pull something slick I blurred out my face and tattoos in New pics because I feel like it better conceals my identity from uncle LEO. I've been in enough trouble y'all. I really am being a good girl other than BP. I just really love what I do though and I love $$ So thanks for your concerns LOL no jail time though.
Originally Posted by RedBaronDaron
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-15 01:51 #84Forum Advertiser

Posts: 12Actually its both I am she
Both are my ads why do you ask.
Originally Posted by ToySoldier
[View Original Post]
I AM THE ORIGINAL KAYLA there is a little 80 pound girl and a tranny now also going by Kayla
But I am the one withe the skills Lol. My ad is with glasses and with LeanneLast edited by KaylasSecretNC; 08-08-15 at 02:25. Reason: let me clarify
-
08-01-15 01:23 #83Senior Member

Posts: 257Ratings
You need to make it to Raleigh and check out haze. Her skills are awesome. No gag reflex and better than a Dyson. Stay safe!
Originally Posted by SoloCup44
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-15 13:39 #82Regular Member

Posts: 2[Deleted by Admin]
-
07-26-15 19:18 #81Senior Member

Posts: 657Abby
Don't know about that. We chat from time to time and I know she was in Hawaii for awhile. Maybe 5-0 got her out there, ha ha.
Originally Posted by WingZero5
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-15 12:46 #80Regular Member

Posts: 2She's back. She had been in jail for drug charges. I believe she had left the area for awhile but she was posting on BP recently.
Originally Posted by AbbyJane
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-15 08:05 #79Senior Member

Posts: 867Someone please try this one
http://easternnc.backpage.com/Female...l-me1/12686399
She's been posting for a couple of years, but I can't find a single report. I don't get down that way very often, so how about one of you local boys trying it out for us.
-
06-23-15 15:46 #78Regular Member

Posts: 19I agree. She hosts in her home in Morehead and is a very sweet person. She is friendly and will put you at ease immediately. Bubbly personality.
Originally Posted by CoolBreezz63
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




