High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 552 of 806 FirstFirst ... 52 452 502 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 602 652 ... LastLast
Results 8,266 to 8,280 of 12087
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3822

    13 and G

    I was in the neighborhood so took a stroll down L to about 10 and came back up G and saw a WSW blonde and kinda cute. She gave me the look but she wasn't alone so kept going. I think I've finally nailed the area down and the hunt was fun. Hopefully next time I'll bag one and report.

    Be safe.

  2. #3821

    Hannah / Bambi

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomamy  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream of her last week around 4 pm. Small tattoo of a heart on her chest. She was sitting on some concrete steps on 20 ish and G. I waved and she waved back. I thought it was TGTBT but when I circled the block, she was on the side street waiting and she jumped right in. Cute, early 20's in guessing. 3 for BJ and 6 FS. She had some house close by with nothing in it. Done the 6 deed on the bare kitchen floor. Nice body but she was very tired and almost fell asleep a few times. I've had girls ask me if I'm close to being done but never had one fall asleep on me. Nice BBBJ. I got her # but haven't called to see if it works yet. This girl could make some serious dough if she was on BP. Best dream I had in a long time.
    I've known her for a couple of years now, was on BP says she was getting busted just waiting for the next date so she is now on the street's and feels safer. Does a great job, she did change her number about a week ago. Hard as hell to connect with. Dam well worth the pick up.

  3. #3820

    That might be Hannah

    Quote Originally Posted by StallIsMonger  [View Original Post]
    Ya, I'm pretty sure she's the one I saw on G yesterday. She's very cute but I think it's going to be tough to grab her, I saw about five turn signals go on as soon as I passed her. On the plus side, uncle was light yesterday afternoon. Morning was a little sketchy but the cleared up.
    Had a dream of her last week around 4 pm. Small tattoo of a heart on her chest. She was sitting on some concrete steps on 20 ish and G. I waved and she waved back. I thought it was TGTBT but when I circled the block, she was on the side street waiting and she jumped right in. Cute, early 20's in guessing. 3 for BJ and 6 FS. She had some house close by with nothing in it. Done the 6 deed on the bare kitchen floor. Nice body but she was very tired and almost fell asleep a few times. I've had girls ask me if I'm close to being done but never had one fall asleep on me. Nice BBBJ. I got her # but haven't called to see if it works yet. This girl could make some serious dough if she was on BP. Best dream I had in a long time.

  4. #3819
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the great wildlife pics! I'd be all over that skinny brunette WSW if I saw her on the street, looks like my HS girlfriend.
    Ya, I'm pretty sure she's the one I saw on G yesterday. She's very cute but I think it's going to be tough to grab her, I saw about five turn signals go on as soon as I passed her. On the plus side, uncle was light yesterday afternoon. Morning was a little sketchy but the cleared up.

  5. #3818
    Quote Originally Posted by USCfan821  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I'm back in town and have been doing some site-seeing lately. Through the last few weeks I've caught some pics for you all and have some information. I met this one WSW that goes by the name of Kaye. She's a blonde in her late 30's but isn't all strung out. Gives a nice BBBJ for $4. I have her number and more info if you all want. I've got 2 diamond blondes as well that will probably be the top end of performance that you will have. Sure willing to trade with a senior.
    Thanks for the great wildlife pics! I'd be all over that skinny brunette WSW if I saw her on the street, looks like my HS girlfriend.

  6. #3817

    Redhead on G

    Does anyone know her number? She was about early 20's, reddish or auburn hair, short and skinny. Very pretty. Someone grabbed her before I could get back and I was so disappointed I scoured g for an hour but never saw her again. Any help would be greatly greatly appreciated. I would love to dream of her soon.

  7. #3816
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. Nice work getting the pictures also. I drive Greenfield at different times and I never seem to find many working girls. I must be missing something.
    For me G and Nat are both hit-and-miss, but I tend to find more on G. Rarely anything on L.

  8. #3815
    Quote Originally Posted by USCfan821  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I'm back in town and have been doing some site-seeing lately. Through the last few weeks I've caught some pics for you all and have some information. I met this one WSW that goes by the name of Kaye. She's a blonde in her late 30's but isn't all strung out. Gives a nice BBBJ for $4. I have her number and more info if you all want. I've got 2 diamond blondes as well that will probably be the top end of performance that you will have. Sure willing to trade with a senior.
    Thanks for the info. Nice work getting the pictures also. I drive Greenfield at different times and I never seem to find many working girls. I must be missing something.

  9. #3814

    Back In Town

    Hey guys, I'm back in town and have been doing some site-seeing lately. Through the last few weeks I've caught some pics for you all and have some information. I met this one WSW that goes by the name of Kaye. She's a blonde in her late 30's but isn't all strung out. Gives a nice BBBJ for $4. I have her number and more info if you all want. I've got 2 diamond blondes as well that will probably be the top end of performance that you will have. Sure willing to trade with a senior.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0759.PNG‎   IMG_0758.PNG‎   IMG_0757.PNG‎   IMG_0756.PNG‎   IMG_0755.PNG‎  

    IMG_0754.PNG‎   IMG_0753.PNG‎   IMG_0730.JPG‎   FullSizeRender (9).jpg‎   FullSizeRender (7).jpg‎  


  10. #3813

    Kimberly

    Was driving down L today, and had some good luck.

    First of all, despite all of the reports about it being good, I have never had any luck on L. Rarely see anyone, and nobody I really wanted to stop for. Additionally, I never scoop during daylight. Mostly, I'm not out then, but I just have always found the cover of darkness to be reassuring.

    That all being said, I was on L, and at around 20th, saw a brunette WSW taking a stroll. My check engine light was on, and I needed to pull over anyway, so I did. She passed me but gave me the look. I liked what I saw, so after I reset the light, I pulled further ahead and she got in.

    Her name was Kimberly, an attractive brunette who was dressed nicely, and was obviously clean and hygenic. Very nice body, good personality, easy to talk to. She took me over to the cemetery, gave me a price of 20 for BBBJ, an additional 10 for CIMWS. I paid the 30 and she went to work. Outstanding work. Good technique, not rushed. Good to the last drop.

    Afterwards, she had me drop her off a few blocks from L because, as she put it, she doesn't go car-to-car. She always cleans up, brushes teeth, etc, before returning to work.

    So good performance (more was available if I wanted), clean, safe, attractive. I did not get digits, I never do. But I will absolutely stop if I see her again. Highly recommended.

  11. #3812
    Quote Originally Posted by XFactor414  [View Original Post]
    I saw someone that looked like her last night waking around the high teens and low 20's on GF. Shouldn't really make out her face cause she had a black hoodie. A little on the chubby side. I won't be picking her up.
    Yep, that's her.

    Again, I've picked her up mulitple times because it's an amusing experience. It's also just fun to drive by her a few times because you might see her do something crazy. Once saw her come out of the gas station on 24/ G with a broom in her hand. The clerk chased her down and took it back.

  12. #3811
    Quote Originally Posted by GRMan42  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she's legit. She's also a little bit crazy. Not dangerous crazy, just behaves in an indescribable way. Have picked her up 3 x with various results.

    It's an interesting experience, but you never know what you'll get. I suggest giving her a try just for the experience. I found it amusing, which is why I picked her up again.

    Has anyone else given her a try?
    I saw someone that looked like her last night waking around the high teens and low 20's on GF. Shouldn't really make out her face cause she had a black hoodie. A little on the chubby side. I won't be picking her up.

  13. #3810

    Crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickNSlick  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, I don't ever really play the SW game (every once in a blue moon I may hit up backpage) but I often end up having to drive down the south loop as I'm over there often anyways. Theres one person that I recognize the majority of the times I have to go on these drives abd I'm wondering if she's someone yall know of that's legit. She's white or hispanic and wears a black hoodie and a short black skirt most of the time (except for one of the nights when it was really hot she was carrying the hoodie and whipped it at my car as I drove passed like normal). Average build I think? Usually in G in mid 20's but have seen her as far up as upper 30's which was weird. Obviously this is one I spot often and I just want to know if she's legit.
    Yes, she's legit. She's also a little bit crazy. Not dangerous crazy, just behaves in an indescribable way. Have picked her up 3 x with various results. She won't give you a name. Talks with a weird, probably fake, accent. She'll order you around, tell you what to do.

    First time, she gave a very, very good CBJ with more on the menu that I didn't have time for. She was interesting enough to try again. Second time, decent CBJ but she smelled like she was about a week removed from a shower. Third time she was clearly messed up, gave up on the BJ halfway through and tried to get me to finish myself, then fell asleep in my car.

    It's an interesting experience, but you never know what you'll get. I suggest giving her a try just for the experience. I found it amusing, which is why I picked her up again.

    Has anyone else given her a try?

  14. #3809

    Read the forum

    Quote Originally Posted by BobSteel  [View Original Post]
    Potential SW newbie here.

    Where is the North loop and south loop. I assume the south loop is somewhere around Greenfield and Lincoln. What are the East, west, north and south boundaries? Any tips for a newbie are welcome.
    Everything you want to know can be found reading this thread for about 20 to 30 minutes. You will be an expert and ready to go.I would also suggest reading the 22 rules that can be found on the left side of the front page. Good luck.

  15. #3808

    Loops

    Potential SW newbie here.

    Where is the North loop and south loop. I assume the south loop is somewhere around Greenfield and Lincoln. What are the East, west, north and south boundaries? Any tips for a newbie are welcome.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape