Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 3909
-
08-10-15 06:37 #1254Regular Member

Posts: 9New to Salem, I'm looking for a UTR girl or well reviewed.
I just moved up to Salem from the South Shore a couple weeks ago. I'm really looking for a cute UTR the radar girl, preferably younger, skinny and especially orally talented. I would love to find a regular that lives here or nearby. I'll even take one who is more well-known if they are good looking. I would really appreciate the help, thanks fellas.
-
08-09-15 22:57 #1253Regular Member

Posts: 14It does't appear as if they force you to use a face shot photo at the moment, plenty of people have just a graphic or a non-face photo.
Originally Posted by CandyMan555
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-15 20:06 #1252Senior Member

Posts: 1038Sure
Do what the girls on BP do, use a picture of someone else.
Originally Posted by CandyMan555
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-15 12:53 #1251Senior Member

Posts: 664Tagged wants you to post a photo
I really do not want my face all over the internet related to this site. Any creative ideas? CM.
Originally Posted by PaulGlenlivet
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-15 11:18 #1250Senior Member

Posts: 651Tagged
I've been a member for a while. I'm not very active there (maybe once every few months), but so far none of my interactions with the women have resulted in a meeting. Although a couple of them did send me their number, I'm not usually very motivated to call the women who volunteer their numbers too easily. Certainly has a good variety of girls, not just black girls (as one member suggested). And, so far, I've never been asked to pay for my membership. It's somewhat analogous to CLCE, since none of the women are likely to have any reviews. Therefore, this is potentially one more channel for finding UTRs.
Originally Posted by TLanden
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-15 09:37 #1249Regular Member

Posts: 14You can change the filter to browse within X miles radius of a zip code (the button is not obvious, poor design). But I haven't ever paid for that site or ever bothered trying to really contact anyone because I thought it looked like a scam. I suppose if others have had luck maybe it is worth some consideration after all.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-15 21:45 #1248Senior Member

Posts: 189Dreams
Don't you mean you "dreamed" of paying $130 - LOL.
Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-15 13:16 #1247Senior Member

Posts: 820Who are we fooling?
Why don't guys just write the actual amount rather than this stupid code? If you paid one hundred thirty dollars just say so: $130.
Originally Posted by Rito1
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-15 11:38 #1246Senior Member

Posts: 1253Correct
You are correct. $= one hundred. And. 3 is thirty total $130.00.
Originally Posted by EuHunter
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-15 09:46 #1245Senior Member

Posts: 380Sorryy
I guess I have to reread the rules. It was not 3 bills it was 1. 3. I tho $ is for 1 then. 3 for the res. Anyways it was 1. 3 not 3 bills.
Originally Posted by MrBao
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-15 00:45 #1244Senior Member

Posts: 518Baller huh?
Three bills? That is expensive! You do what for a living now hahaha.
Originally Posted by EuHunter
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-15 22:28 #1243Senior Member

Posts: 1089Tagged in my experience is full of black women if that is your cup of tea.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-15 16:26 #1242Senior Member

Posts: 380Katerina
Met with katerina today. Idk her CL ad or if it got flagged but it was under brazilian girl. She offer a massage + FS for $. 3. Anyways went to her private location in quincy. And just got FS. Hot body face was a 6. Id say pics are a little old Didn't grt a massage and didn't see a table either. She's pretty hot I'd see her again just because of her body.
-
08-06-15 16:19 #1241Senior Member

Posts: 723Huh?
Sounds like you have an a personal axe to grind with her. If so, why? What does the prior athletics have anything to do with her service? Your "review" was all over the road and not very clear.
Originally Posted by Enjoy65
[View Original Post]
BB.
-
08-06-15 16:05 #1240Senior Member

Posts: 1731Tagged??
I assume that you must pay to have any possibilty of actually finding anyone.
How much do you pay per month, or are you a basic member? I just took it for a test drive, and couldn't limit my search to just local ladies. It seemed like they were over the whole country, which makes it pointless.
Let me know. Thanks for the post.
Originally Posted by TLanden
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






