Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1254

    New to Salem, I'm looking for a UTR girl or well reviewed.

    I just moved up to Salem from the South Shore a couple weeks ago. I'm really looking for a cute UTR the radar girl, preferably younger, skinny and especially orally talented. I would love to find a regular that lives here or nearby. I'll even take one who is more well-known if they are good looking. I would really appreciate the help, thanks fellas.

  2. #1253
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan555  [View Original Post]
    I really do not want my face all over the internet related to this site. Any creative ideas? CM.
    It does't appear as if they force you to use a face shot photo at the moment, plenty of people have just a graphic or a non-face photo.

  3. #1252
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038

    Sure

    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan555  [View Original Post]
    I really do not want my face all over the internet related to this site. Any creative ideas? CM.
    Do what the girls on BP do, use a picture of someone else.

  4. #1251

    Tagged wants you to post a photo

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulGlenlivet  [View Original Post]
    I've been a member for a while. I'm not very active there (maybe once every few months), but so far none of my interactions with the women have resulted in a meeting. Although a couple of them did send me their number, I'm not usually very motivated to call the women who volunteer their numbers too easily. Certainly has a good variety of girls, not just black girls (as one member suggested). And, so far, I've never been asked to pay for my membership. It's somewhat analogous to CLCE, since none of the women are likely to have any reviews. Therefore, this is potentially one more channel for finding UTRs.
    I really do not want my face all over the internet related to this site. Any creative ideas? CM.

  5. #1250

    Tagged

    I've been a member for a while. I'm not very active there (maybe once every few months), but so far none of my interactions with the women have resulted in a meeting. Although a couple of them did send me their number, I'm not usually very motivated to call the women who volunteer their numbers too easily. Certainly has a good variety of girls, not just black girls (as one member suggested). And, so far, I've never been asked to pay for my membership. It's somewhat analogous to CLCE, since none of the women are likely to have any reviews. Therefore, this is potentially one more channel for finding UTRs.

    Quote Originally Posted by TLanden  [View Original Post]
    Ok. So a while back I was traveling in asia and a sr member here recommended to try tagged. It was successful. I kind of got addicted to the game "pets" on there so I kept the account. Recently I have met 8 girls on tagged. 2 are on BP. The other 6 are seemingly UTR. There are lots of girls on there advertising for fun on there. One of the girls was "no charge" after I bought her drinks. It takes a while to figure out the tagged lingo etc and takes longer to find the girls (some you need to friend first).

    Worth a look now that CL is so sparce and seekingarrangements is so expensive.

  6. #1249
    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    I assume that you must pay to have any possibilty of actually finding anyone.

    How much do you pay per month, or are you a basic member? I just took it for a test drive, and couldn't limit my search to just local ladies. It seemed like they were over the whole country, which makes it pointless.

    Let me know. Thanks for the post.
    You can change the filter to browse within X miles radius of a zip code (the button is not obvious, poor design). But I haven't ever paid for that site or ever bothered trying to really contact anyone because I thought it looked like a scam. I suppose if others have had luck maybe it is worth some consideration after all.

  7. #1248

    Dreams

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch  [View Original Post]
    Why don't guys just write the actual amount rather than this stupid code? If you paid one hundred thirty dollars just say so: $130.
    Don't you mean you "dreamed" of paying $130 - LOL.

  8. #1247

    Who are we fooling?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rito1  [View Original Post]
    You are correct. $= one hundred. And. 3 is thirty total $130.00.
    Why don't guys just write the actual amount rather than this stupid code? If you paid one hundred thirty dollars just say so: $130.

  9. #1246
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253

    Correct

    Quote Originally Posted by EuHunter  [View Original Post]
    I guess I have to reread the rules. It was not 3 bills it was 1. 3. I tho $ is for 1 then. 3 for the res. Anyways it was 1. 3 not 3 bills.
    You are correct. $= one hundred. And. 3 is thirty total $130.00.

  10. #1245

    Sorryy

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBao  [View Original Post]
    Three bills? That is expensive! You do what for a living now hahaha.
    I guess I have to reread the rules. It was not 3 bills it was 1. 3. I tho $ is for 1 then. 3 for the res. Anyways it was 1. 3 not 3 bills.

  11. #1244

    Baller huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by EuHunter  [View Original Post]
    Met with katerina today. Idk her CL ad or if it got flagged but it was under brazilian girl. She offer a massage + FS for $. 3. Anyways went to her private location in quincy. And just got FS. Hot body face was a 6. Id say pics are a little old Didn't grt a massage and didn't see a table either. She's pretty hot I'd see her again just because of her body.
    Three bills? That is expensive! You do what for a living now hahaha.

  12. #1243
    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    I assume that you must pay to have any possibilty of actually finding anyone.

    How much do you pay per month, or are you a basic member? I just took it for a test drive, and couldn't limit my search to just local ladies. It seemed like they were over the whole country, which makes it pointless.

    Let me know. Thanks for the post.
    Tagged in my experience is full of black women if that is your cup of tea.

  13. #1242

    Katerina

    Met with katerina today. Idk her CL ad or if it got flagged but it was under brazilian girl. She offer a massage + FS for $. 3. Anyways went to her private location in quincy. And just got FS. Hot body face was a 6. Id say pics are a little old Didn't grt a massage and didn't see a table either. She's pretty hot I'd see her again just because of her body.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 00404_gRHmeu4lEFk_600x450.jpg‎   00707_5ig30QIHuot_600x450.jpg‎   00p0p_ecfawcjT3VZ_600x450.jpg‎  

  14. #1241

    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by Enjoy65  [View Original Post]
    The hottest body with the worst BJ.

    She never had see you, in her mouth or on tits according to her.

    I saw her for a while great body but she hates cock.

    She will f for 400, massage is from untrained, uncaring lady. She was a bball star in Wakefield around 1999.

    Now just a who're who lives in her parents house.
    Sounds like you have an a personal axe to grind with her. If so, why? What does the prior athletics have anything to do with her service? Your "review" was all over the road and not very clear.

    BB.

  15. #1240

    Tagged??

    I assume that you must pay to have any possibilty of actually finding anyone.

    How much do you pay per month, or are you a basic member? I just took it for a test drive, and couldn't limit my search to just local ladies. It seemed like they were over the whole country, which makes it pointless.

    Let me know. Thanks for the post.

    Quote Originally Posted by TLanden  [View Original Post]
    Ok. So a while back I was traveling in asia and a sr member here recommended to try tagged. It was successful. I kind of got addicted to the game "pets" on there so I kept the account. Recently I have met 8 girls on tagged. 2 are on BP. The other 6 are seemingly UTR. There are lots of girls on there advertising for fun on there. One of the girls was "no charge" after I bought her drinks. It takes a while to figure out the tagged lingo etc and takes longer to find the girls (some you need to friend first).

    Worth a look now that CL is so sparce and seekingarrangements is so expensive.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape