Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 695 of 869 FirstFirst ... 195 595 645 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 745 795 ... LastLast
Results 10,411 to 10,425 of 13031
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2621
    Quote Originally Posted by WildCat99  [View Original Post]
    Were you able to access the twins? Or was it just a HJ?
    Yeah, some boob access. She seems new to the biz though and is a bit cautious.

  2. #2620

    Southbay

    Quote Originally Posted by BahiaSur  [View Original Post]
    Been a voyeur here for a few months and finding it to be more worthwhile than another AMP site that I usually contribute to, so going to try posting here for a change. I've seen a handful of posts looking for a quality Thai massage around LA from a relatively cute girl that includes a HE. As many on here know, that's not impossible to find, but it's not always easy either, especially in the South Bay -- Bangkok Spa probably comes closest to fitting the bill, but most of the girls there these days are older. Anyway, there's a place in Torrance that's been around for a long time but has recently undergone some ownership changes. Here I'm going to apologize for being intentionally vague as places that I've like in Torrance that get reviewed tend to get shut down by LE pretty quickly. This place has a "mountain view" and is in a strip mall surrounded by grocery, bank, drug store, etc. They have young, cute, competent masseuses they import from Hollywood on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. On the other days, the mamasans hold it down, and they're much better than average for around here too. You might only get a legit the first time, but if you stick with it and / or have some game to throw at them, you could come away with some reasonable extras plus a great massage (good enough that they actually have a few female customers) from a cute girl. One I got last Wednesday was Hana -- 30 ish, shoulder length hair, cute face, good massage, good finish. There's at least one girl here that is strictly legit, so sorry if you get her. If you can't figure this out, but are interested, feel free to PM me. I probably won't respond to total randoms, but I won't be too tough on this as I'm a newb here, as well.
    Were you able to access the twins? Or was it just a HJ?

  3. #2619
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    If you want to meet a nice white girl, I have been seeing Mercedes at just relax spa, in wHollywood.
    Been hearing about her for a while. I was a regular at Just Relax a long time ago- but I find the entrance a bit too exposed for a place that is in my (and my spouses) neighborhood.

    What are Mercedes stats?

    I like a white girl with big tits and a fat ass!

  4. #2618

    Quality Thai in the South Bay

    Been a voyeur here for a few months and finding it to be more worthwhile than another AMP site that I usually contribute to, so going to try posting here for a change. I've seen a handful of posts looking for a quality Thai massage around LA from a relatively cute girl that includes a HE. As many on here know, that's not impossible to find, but it's not always easy either, especially in the South Bay -- Bangkok Spa probably comes closest to fitting the bill, but most of the girls there these days are older. Anyway, there's a place in Torrance that's been around for a long time but has recently undergone some ownership changes. Here I'm going to apologize for being intentionally vague as places that I've like in Torrance that get reviewed tend to get shut down by LE pretty quickly. This place has a "mountain view" and is in a strip mall surrounded by grocery, bank, drug store, etc. They have young, cute, competent masseuses they import from Hollywood on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. On the other days, the mamasans hold it down, and they're much better than average for around here too. You might only get a legit the first time, but if you stick with it and / or have some game to throw at them, you could come away with some reasonable extras plus a great massage (good enough that they actually have a few female customers) from a cute girl. One I got last Wednesday was Hana -- 30 ish, shoulder length hair, cute face, good massage, good finish. There's at least one girl here that is strictly legit, so sorry if you get her. If you can't figure this out, but are interested, feel free to PM me. I probably won't respond to total randoms, but I won't be too tough on this as I'm a newb here, as well.

  5. #2617

    Mercedes

    Quote Originally Posted by WeareUnited  [View Original Post]
    Went to Gigi's Massage on Pico today. Terrible experience;.

    Don't get me wrong, this place is golden, had fun experiences here but this girl "fancy" is terrible.

    I was really surprised to see a Caucasian walk into the room, and got pretty excited at first.

    She asked me if I've been here before, I say yes. She starts by putting her hands on my back for 10 seconds (no where near a massage).

    I'm trying to make some small talk but she's not responsive, she directly asks me what I want, I tell her only hands.

    She said $60 for hands and grabs all my cloths dumps it on me, I try to get her to do $40 but she refuses.

    Already getting frustated but still want her hand on my cock so I'm like fine.

    Than I want to touch her and she's like No only touch with FS.

    I ask her if I can touch her everywhere for another 20. She agrees, takes off her dress, keeps bra and underwear on, I'm trying to touch her boobs she's stops again.

    And tells me only on top of the bra. WTF woman?

    At this point I'm just frustrated with the whole thing, half hard, she kept on rubbing it to get me out of the room as quickly as possible, which I wanted as well at this point, than came.

    She gives me the towel telling me to clean it up myself and she's out of the door.

    Worst experience ever. I'd never go back to her. Absolutely Terrible.

    Next time back to the sweet Asian ladies, they know how it works.
    If you want to meet a nice white girl, I have been seeing Mercedes at just relax spa, in wHollywood.

  6. #2616

    Similar Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by WeareUnited  [View Original Post]
    Went to Gigi's Massage on Pico today. Terrible experience;.

    Don't get me wrong, this place is golden, had fun experiences here but this girl "fancy" is terrible.

    I was really surprised to see a Caucasian walk into the room, and got pretty excited at first.

    She asked me if I've been here before, I say yes. She starts by putting her hands on my back for 10 seconds (no where near a massage).

    I'm trying to make some small talk but she's not responsive, she directly asks me what I want, I tell her only hands.

    She said $60 for hands and grabs all my cloths dumps it on me, I try to get her to do $40 but she refuses.

    Already getting frustated but still want her hand on my cock so I'm like fine.

    Than I want to touch her and she's like No only touch with FS.

    I ask her if I can touch her everywhere for another 20. She agrees, takes off her dress, keeps bra and underwear on, I'm trying to touch her boobs she's stops again.

    And tells me only on top of the bra. WTF woman?

    At this point I'm just frustrated with the whole thing, half hard, she kept on rubbing it to get me out of the room as quickly as possible, which I wanted as well at this point, than came.

    She gives me the towel telling me to clean it up myself and she's out of the door.

    Worst experience ever. I'd never go back to her. Absolutely Terrible.

    Next time back to the sweet Asian ladies, they know how it works.
    I've probably been to Gigi more than any other Parlor. Easily 25+ times over the last couple years.

    One day a couple years ago Mama says she has a white girl. I am super excited! She walks in and was smoking hot- but it all went downhill from there. There was Zero massage. She was sort of a *****. Says something along the lines of "I can tell by the fact that you aren't under a towel that you want to get straight to business".

    She then goes in to this cryptic talk about service and cost, that was presumably to ensure that I wasn't LE- but actually came off like she was LE. It felt like entrapment and totally made me nervous and tripped me out. I ended up not even doing the deed.

    Generally Gigi is a pretty good go-to spot. There have been rumors about it being closed but to my knowledge it has not actually been. Generally speaking the Asians there have given me slightly better service- but my love of the Latinas usually wins out.

  7. #2615

    New group out there

    Pretty cool. No robs no slobs.

    https://muut.com/cleanupbackpage

  8. #2614

    Same experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis  [View Original Post]
    Every time I go to a parlor with a white girl, I know that I am going to walk out unhappy.
    I have to agree with you there. I remember going to a new place in Bloomington once and the white gal came in and asked me if I had been there before. I told her no but mentioned a couple of local places with Asian providers. She told me that it would be best if I went there to those places because this.

    Place was classier and the tips expected would be more. Needless to say, the service sucked and not in a good way. I never went back.

  9. #2613
    Quote Originally Posted by WeareUnited  [View Original Post]
    Went to Gigi's Massage on Pico today. Terrible experience;.

    Don't get me wrong, this place is golden, had fun experiences here but this girl "fancy" is terrible.

    I was really surprised to see a Caucasian walk into the room, and got pretty excited at first.

    She asked me if I've been here before, I say yes. She starts by putting her hands on my back for 10 seconds (no where near a massage).

    I'm trying to make some small talk but she's not responsive, she directly asks me what I want, I tell her only hands.

    She said $60 for hands and grabs all my cloths dumps it on me, I try to get her to do $40 but she refuses.

    Already getting frustated but still want her hand on my cock so I'm like fine.

    Than I want to touch her and she's like No only touch with FS.

    I ask her if I can touch her everywhere for another 20. She agrees, takes off her dress, keeps bra and underwear on, I'm trying to touch her boobs she's stops again.

    And tells me only on top of the bra. WTF woman?

    At this point I'm just frustrated with the whole thing, half hard, she kept on rubbing it to get me out of the room as quickly as possible, which I wanted as well at this point, than came.

    She gives me the towel telling me to clean it up myself and she's out of the door.

    Worst experience ever. I'd never go back to her. Absolutely Terrible.

    Next time back to the sweet Asian ladies, they know how it works.
    Every time I go to a parlor with a white girl, I know that I am going to walk out unhappy.

  10. #2612
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreBooty  [View Original Post]
    I though that place was closed. There seems to be conflicting info about them. Did they get shut down but then opened up again?
    Yeah it's definitely open!

    I have actually never seen it closed before? First time hearing about this.

  11. #2611

    Still open?

    Quote Originally Posted by WeareUnited  [View Original Post]
    Went to Gigi's Massage on Pico today. Terrible experience;.

    Don't get me wrong, this place is golden, had fun experiences here but this girl "fancy" is terrible.

    I was really surprised to see a Caucasian walk into the room, and got pretty excited at first.

    She asked me if I've been here before, I say yes. She starts by putting her hands on my back for 10 seconds (no where near a massage).

    I'm trying to make some small talk but she's not responsive, she directly asks me what I want, I tell her only hands.

    She said $60 for hands and grabs all my cloths dumps it on me, I try to get her to do $40 but she refuses.

    Already getting frustated but still want her hand on my cock so I'm like fine.

    Than I want to touch her and she's like No only touch with FS.

    I ask her if I can touch her everywhere for another 20. She agrees, takes off her dress, keeps bra and underwear on, I'm trying to touch her boobs she's stops again.

    And tells me only on top of the bra. WTF woman?

    At this point I'm just frustrated with the whole thing, half hard, she kept on rubbing it to get me out of the room as quickly as possible, which I wanted as well at this point, than came.

    She gives me the towel telling me to clean it up myself and she's out of the door

    Next time back to the sweet Asian ladies, they know how it works.
    I though that place was closed. There seems to be conflicting info about them. Did they get shut down but then opened up again?

  12. #2610

    Gotcha

    Quote Originally Posted by Pcpc1688  [View Original Post]
    Tipping is strictly based on you and how you like the services rendered.

    If you like Milfs then SGV much better place and more cost savings.

    PC out.
    Thanks, PC. I'll heed that advice and head over to SGV some time soon. I've read about some legendary providers in that area and in IE, on this site. But, I've never checked any out. Looking forward to something this week.

  13. #2609
    Went to Gigi's Massage on Pico today. Terrible experience;.

    Don't get me wrong, this place is golden, had fun experiences here but this girl "fancy" is terrible.

    I was really surprised to see a Caucasian walk into the room, and got pretty excited at first.

    She asked me if I've been here before, I say yes. She starts by putting her hands on my back for 10 seconds (no where near a massage).

    I'm trying to make some small talk but she's not responsive, she directly asks me what I want, I tell her only hands.

    She said $60 for hands and grabs all my cloths dumps it on me, I try to get her to do $40 but she refuses.

    Already getting frustated but still want her hand on my cock so I'm like fine.

    Than I want to touch her and she's like No only touch with FS.

    I ask her if I can touch her everywhere for another 20. She agrees, takes off her dress, keeps bra and underwear on, I'm trying to touch her boobs she's stops again.

    And tells me only on top of the bra. WTF woman?

    At this point I'm just frustrated with the whole thing, half hard, she kept on rubbing it to get me out of the room as quickly as possible, which I wanted as well at this point, than came.

    She gives me the towel telling me to clean it up myself and she's out of the door.

    Worst experience ever. I'd never go back to her. Absolutely Terrible.

    Next time back to the sweet Asian ladies, they know how it works.

  14. #2608
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonquiggs  [View Original Post]
    Was in the WeHo area this week and stopped by this place near Fat Burger that I hadn't been in years. Setup was the same -- mamasan was nice, place was clean and fairly private. Asked to see the girls but she said only one latina girl working, but I wouldn't be disappointed. She came in and her name was Ni* Tall, skinny, dark haired, light-skinned latina. Manmade DDs with a roundbooty. Wearing a tight short dress. She spoke fine English and we actually conversed for a little bit while she gave me the massage portion. After about 15 minutes she had me flip over and we ran through your various activities that take place at these kinds of places. Not GFE, but other than that she was accommodating to all my requests. Finished up and was on my way with a bottle of water and a kiss on the cheek. Very sweet and hot girl. . 35 to the house and 1. 10 for the lady. Would repeat.

    Don't get to WeHo very often anymore, but this trip resparked my interest. Does anyone know if the spot at 8741 Santa Monica -- right above Coffee Bean -- is still doing their thing? They used to have a couple of older ladies that were fantastic.
    Seems they are still offering extras at that place.

  15. #2607
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreBooty  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been to a Thai AMP, before. Only Korean and Chinese.

    Any advice on standard tip for an apartment AMP? Since door fee tends to be $1 . 6 or around there. Should I tip. 4?

    That's what I've tipped before But, I don't know common practices. Thanks.

    Favorite HE place is on Burbank blvd. Close to Burbank. Never got any FS there but had some earth-shattering HE from older (40+) girls. Never had a younger girl at that place but they have them.

    They even have a male therapist or two, if you're into that sort of thing. Me? I prefer the milfs.
    Tipping is strictly based on you and how you like the services rendered.

    If you like Milfs then SGV much better place and more cost savings.

    PC out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape