Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 306 of 500 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 356 406 ... LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 7496
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2921

    One of 3 reports

    Hello All,

    Work had me in the Lowell / Lawrence area today so I thought I would do a quick drive down Appleton St around noon to see if anything was out. I only saw one WSW wearing gray sweat shirt walking with her BF or pimp. The pair only made it to Jay's before LEO on Segways started to bother them.

    Nothing else around so I headed off to Lawrence.

  2. #2920

    Scammed beware

    HSW named wendy. Not the best looker but hey was HSW. So my little head was thinking. Gave her a ride last night got digits, she kept on calling all day finally I decided to meet up, went to her apt, that was a red flag but again little head said go.

    She says donations up front please ok, I'm trustworthy guy so whatever she agrees to. 3 for everything again another flag, so she goes to the kitchen for like 30 secs. Then walks out this 5'9 230 lbs hispanic guy. Well I was out the door quick.

    Was thinking to do something but its not worth it.

    Still little head was acting up. So meet up with WSW named jess got the job done.

  3. #2919

    Lots around

    Yep I saw her, kind of looked like Kay, saw her elsewhere later in the day & today when I cut through Lowell
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorian17  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone see the girl in the tight grey tank top and booty shorts yesterday? Was out around 4 ish. Looked very cute mid 20's. Slamming body with brown hair. Big sure if she was a civi or not. Tried to get the look but she seemed preoccupied.
    Also on Sunday saw a very good looking young girl with light blonde hair & a little belly on Westford that asked if I wanted to go but had a black pickup behind me blaring on the horn, I waved him around but he couldn't move as there was a car behind him, told her I'd come back around & when I did she was gone, hope the SOB in the pickup didn't get her.

    Also saw Nicole out & I stopped & gave her the finger shook my head no & drove off only to realize that was stupid & tried to get her to make up the 40 she took, but she said I was mad at her & fuck you. I'm not much of a betting man but I bet she makes it up before summer ends.

    There were a lot of working girls out on Sunday but for me it was more of a recon rather than looking to get laid, but would've with Nicole for free or the young blonde on Westford, or the one I the grey tank top but as Dorian said she was preoccupied with friends.

    Saturday I met Isabella, BBBJ & FS, 30/50 wanted 40/60, sandbag tits with puffy nipples, I think she use to be a bigger girl as she was saggy here & there, looks better with clothes on, good head game & another one that likes to fuck, she was a bit odorous, nothing a shower couldn't fix, not sure I'd repeat.

    Friday I saw Carmen & verified she does in fact give rim jobs also asked her to slow down & she did, took it at my pace & enjoyed the experience, I will repeat.

    Not this Sunday but the Sunday before I picked up Lynn, Kim was with her so I took them both, make a long story short the double BJ was good & screwed both of them but couldn't nut, one of them took a old monger phone, each blamed the other, Lynn gave it back to me today, I've posted about Kim & I would not trust her nor repeat with her again.

    Before I picked up Lynn & Kim, I had got Layla earlier that day, & as far as I know she went back to Florida. Did I say she got fat! She did say she supposedly had a baby 4 months ago, but I don't trust anything they say. It was the same old Layla, no FS & not much roaming, got two half assed BBBJCIM for 32 bucks a pack of butts & a salad for lunch. She text me last week saying she would come stay with me & to send her 200 bucks western union so she could buy a plane ticket...yeah right honey hold your breath, christ I hope she stays in Florida!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IsabelleIMG_20150808_171148.jpg‎   Layla.jpg‎   Layla1.jpg‎  

  4. #2918

    Gray tanktop

    Did anyone see the girl in the tight grey tank top and booty shorts yesterday? Was out around 4 ish. Looked very cute mid 20's. Slamming body with brown hair. Big sure if she was a civi or not. Tried to get the look but she seemed preoccupied.

  5. #2917
    Anyone seen Vanessa, haven't seen her in 6 months or so?

  6. #2916

    Lowell around 6 PM

    Went through town around 6, one girl at Jays nothing on Appleton. Westford had a tall slim girl that I see all the time, also Anna, Deanna and another girl looked strung out then one really good looking with sunglasses and wearing Khaki shorts gone when I came back around.

    YF.

  7. #2915
    Quote Originally Posted by Joecblow  [View Original Post]
    Picked up a girl named Alicia today. White, brunette, a little plump, has a lisp. BBBJ. 40, full roaming, no rush, followed directions. I spread her ass cheeks and she farted. Found it amusing and kinda gross. It didn't smell though.

    I saw at least 4 girls (Alicia was one of them) walking with guys. I never pick up girls when they're walking with a dude. She finally separated from the guy and that's when I got her.
    LOL! Thanks for the amusing report, I couldn't stop laughing while reading this!

  8. #2914
    Quote Originally Posted by Currymonster  [View Original Post]
    If it was the same girl. I had Jackson plus a few singles maybe, tends to be roughly what I have on hand in front pockets if I'm going out looking. Can't risk what you don't take along.

    She had a strange name, Brett maybe. Was definitely all woman. I was a bit apprehensive picking up Nina since she's so tall, must admit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Currymonster  [View Original Post]
    Basically a Jackson plus likely a couple of singles I had left.
    Ahhh yeah you've already said that & thanks.

  9. #2913
    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    BTW Curry mind saying what you paid her? Besides the pack of butts as a tip that is.
    Basically a Jackson plus likely a couple of singles I had left.

  10. #2912

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Joecblow  [View Original Post]
    Picked up a girl named Alicia today. White, brunette, a little plump, has a lisp. BBBJ. 40, full roaming, no rush, followed directions. I spread her ass cheeks and she farted. Found it amusing and kinda gross. It didn't smell though.

    I saw at least 4 girls (Alicia was one of them) walking with guys. I never pick up girls when they're walking with a dude. She finally separated from the guy and that's when I got her.
    That is definitely a first that I have heard. Absolutely disgusting but totally hilarious at the same time.

  11. #2911

    Wednesday night

    Drove through around 8 PM saw Layla, Anna and Casey all in Cupples Sq.

    YF.

  12. #2910

    3:30 between the rains

    Saw Anna on Appleton and Deana on Westford and in Cupples Sq.

    YF.

  13. #2909

    Alicia

    Picked up a girl named Alicia today. White, brunette, a little plump, has a lisp. BBBJ. 40, full roaming, no rush, followed directions. I spread her ass cheeks and she farted. Found it amusing and kinda gross. It didn't smell though.

    I saw at least 4 girls (Alicia was one of them) walking with guys. I never pick up girls when they're walking with a dude. She finally separated from the guy and that's when I got her.

  14. #2908

    Afro

    "There was also another with a big afro. Was that a guy?
    HG,
    I was out Saturday night doing my Laundry. At Captain's while waiting and getting some cool air th e"big afro" woman approached me and asked for a butt.

    Looked 40 but could be younger. Was strung out. Def. A woman. Was that you in the big diesel truck? In any case, she is a working girl because she also.

    Asked me what I was up to.

  15. #2907

    Busy night

    Crazy last night. Loads of LE and lots of girls. Didn't stop, just looked around. There is a younger girl I saw that seems new, looks like a nice body, not bad looking, shorter, dark hair. She was wearing a flowery dress or something last night. She looked nervous the first time I saw her last week. There was also another with a big afro. Was that a guy? There was also a shorter dark-skin woman wearing a red (dress she was really messed up. I wish there were more milfy types around that weren't messed up on the junk.

    Got pulled over late last night for going a little too fast on my way out. The cop was extremely cool and only asked if my license was valid. No ticket or warning. It seems like there's more out than ever, but I've been around Lowell 30 years and have never had trouble from a cop.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape