Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7252

    Kittys Club is safe

    Quote Originally Posted by Smdkern  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone used this service. I'm fairly new so I may not get anywhere but I need references before I can call them. Trying to figure out how to get to that point.
    They are safe. Some are YMMV, others very good. Yes, you will need references. Check out Date Check and P411.

  2. #7251
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGuy123  [View Original Post]
    Not trying to see her right now but I am curious. Has anyone heard from or seen Toshua? No more ads here and no response when I did text her a few weeks back.
    She gives me the unsolicited texts about once a week, but I don't mind since I only use burner # voice apps.

    Whether its the ankle bracelet or lack of transportation, she is doing in-call from her home.

    She claims that she is home alone (which might be true), but that is always risky to me.

  3. #7250

    Thekittysclub

    Has anyone used this service. I'm fairly new so I may not get anywhere but I need references before I can call them. Trying to figure out how to get to that point.

  4. #7249

    Toshia

    Not trying to see her right now but I am curious. Has anyone heard from or seen Toshua? No more ads here and no response when I did text her a few weeks back.

  5. #7248
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilapp  [View Original Post]
    I have been both early and late, LOL, though on some of the late ones she was still just getting up even then.
    I stand corrected! Depending on who she can get out there, I do think she will try to get a guy there, go to her dealer, pass out, wake up, and try it again all in the same day. Perhaps you saw her after the pass out? Either that or you are the lucky monger among us. There was a day that I got a text asking for a ride. Then about 4 hours later another text asking if I wanted to visit her. Then another one about 2 hours later asking for another ride.

    Indy Guy CEO of IGI.

  6. #7247
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1822

    Not entirely true

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGuy123  [View Original Post]
    Got to agree on the body. Probably in the top handful in the entire city. However, got to disagree on the face. Too much damage from the teenage years. Not that it matters but just stating opinion for those that it matters to.

    My guess is you have never experienced the problem as an "early getter". She seems to play the later guys after she has put out for the morning visits and got her $ to get her fix. I have met her early with zero issues. Met her later and experienced the same problems as so many others.

    Indy Guy CEO of IGI.
    I have been both early and late, LOL, though on some of the late ones she was still just getting up even then.

  7. #7246
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilapp  [View Original Post]
    LOL, not that it makes me makes me special as I am sure many do, she contacts me daily. Trolling for dates and blue light specials make for plenty of business, along with the fact it is a killer body and a cute face, even if she hasn't gotten out of bed when you arrive. I have not had the issues that many seem to, but obvious it would be no surprise.
    Got to agree on the body. Probably in the top handful in the entire city. However, got to disagree on the face. Too much damage from the teenage years. Not that it matters but just stating opinion for those that it matters to.

    My guess is you have never experienced the problem as an "early getter". She seems to play the later guys after she has put out for the morning visits and got her $ to get her fix. I have met her early with zero issues. Met her later and experienced the same problems as so many others.

    Indy Guy CEO of IGI.

  8. #7245
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1822

    With that line of thinking

    Quote Originally Posted by Mwdude  [View Original Post]
    And I'm advising them not to. After that, any frustrations voiced or issues that come up because they ignored this advice is entirely on them.

    "Hot as hell" is a draw, but completely whacked out and unreliable and dangerous is a bad combination.
    There would be very precious few that you could see, even if they are not hot as hell.

  9. #7244
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1822

    I don't have to

    Quote Originally Posted by Mwdude  [View Original Post]
    No, it's simpler. DO NOT CONTACT HER. She's shown to be a nearly useless provider.
    LOL, not that it makes me makes me special as I am sure many do, she contacts me daily. Trolling for dates and blue light specials make for plenty of business, along with the fact it is a killer body and a cute face, even if she hasn't gotten out of bed when you arrive. I have not had the issues that many seem to, but obvious it would be no surprise.

  10. #7243
    Quote Originally Posted by Romeoinsd  [View Original Post]
    Oh, I completely agree with you!

    But lets be real. Guys who have not experienced her yet are still going to try.
    And I'm advising them not to. After that, any frustrations voiced or issues that come up because they ignored this advice is entirely on them.

    "Hot as hell" is a draw, but completely whacked out and unreliable and dangerous is a bad combination.

  11. #7242
    Quote Originally Posted by Romeoinsd  [View Original Post]
    Oh, I completely agree with you!

    But lets be real. Guys who have not experienced her yet are still going to try.
    And for those that try and succeed (some do. I did), be sure to bring your own raincoat. She usually does not have one and will not hesitate to jump on the hobby horse without a saddle. Her body is hot as hell but the her recreational activities make that a risk not to take.

    Indy Guy.

    CEO of IGI.

  12. #7241
    Quote Originally Posted by SamHouston  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on her? Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks.
    Her phone number links to a guy's Facebook. Be careful there.

  13. #7240

    Chelsi Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by Mwdude  [View Original Post]
    No, it's simpler. DO NOT CONTACT HER. She's shown to be a nearly useless provider.
    Oh, I completely agree with you!

    But lets be real. Guys who have not experienced her yet are still going to try.

  14. #7239
    Quote Originally Posted by Mwdude  [View Original Post]
    No, it's simpler. DO NOT CONTACT HER. She's shown to be a nearly useless provider.
    My curiosity lies with where is she still getting business. She does not post on here any longer and I am not aware of other sites she is still on. She has burned so many bridges that it is not like she has a huge clientele of repeat customers.

  15. #7238
    Quote Originally Posted by Romeoinsd  [View Original Post]
    Yup, with her keep it simple:

    She peforms, THAN you donate.

    No rides or exchange of services (ie a ride for a ride).

    And most importantly. Have several hours ready to waste. Don't believe for a second that you are going to get it done on your lunch break.
    No, it's simpler. DO NOT CONTACT HER. She's shown to be a nearly useless provider.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape