The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 307 of 500 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 357 407 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 7496
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2906

    Couple

    Short brown hair girl is legit, she said the guy is her friend and he looks out for her. There both sloppy at times and not overly discrete. She said they've been around for about 3 weeks. Both from the area. She'll ask for a high tip because she's "clean and new" but will settle for the usual damage. HG is nothing special, allowed roaming, most likely won't repeat. Not sure why she walks funny, up close she's not very pretty. The poisons already doing damage to her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    Yes it was, small white petitie thin spinner with long brown hair, hard to say how cute she is, but looks good from the ride, I first saw them around 2 weekends ago.
    They are never far apart from one another & a lot of times they walk embraced together, like he's comforting or reassuring her.
    They are usually in & around 7-11 & the park down the street.
    I'm not sure but she seems to walk & move haltingly, almost like she has MS or CP or perhaps some other disorder.
    If he wasn't so close by I would've tried her out, last night he flagged me down but I kept on going.
    I did see her get into 2 vehicles both of which he was right there & closed the car door when she got in.
    Maybe it's me but the situation is a little off, it's probably legit & many of the girls have BF & SO that they return to, so perhaps this is to give her some false sense of confidence & security to get in the car, but it seems to me that she doesn't really want to, but that is speculation on my part.
    When I apoke to Layla about them she stated that it's oral only, no sex & said it's not right, she wouldn't elaborate further when I questioned her about it.
    Has anyone connected with them & can give an account of what's what?

    Are the 2 quotes about the same girl Melo?
    How did you hear she has an ok head game?

    There were several out & about yesterday Lynn & Ashely were across from Jay's, saw Lynn later that night has no cell service unless she got another phone, does anyone know if Ashley still works?
    Ana was all over the place & bumped into her several times.
    Baby Nicky was by Tedeschi's, as was Lauren & Angela all the usuals at the usual places.
    Amanda was beating feet down Westford, must of been late for a very expensive date, I sure won't pay the rate she is asking.

    Text with Carmen & we connected, she gets the job done but is a bit of a rusher, though she does seem to enjoy fucking I'll give her that. I know I'll repeat but not in a rush to.

    Lots of LE around so watch your backs.

  2. #2905

    Couple

    Quote Originally Posted by MeloYello  [View Original Post]
    Was it a young couple? Thin cute girl?
    Yes it was, small white petitie thin spinner with long brown hair, hard to say how cute she is, but looks good from the ride, I first saw them around 2 weekends ago.
    They are never far apart from one another & a lot of times they walk embraced together, like he's comforting or reassuring her.
    They are usually in & around 7-11 & the park down the street.
    I'm not sure but she seems to walk & move haltingly, almost like she has MS or CP or perhaps some other disorder.
    If he wasn't so close by I would've tried her out, last night he flagged me down but I kept on going.
    I did see her get into 2 vehicles both of which he was right there & closed the car door when she got in.
    Maybe it's me but the situation is a little off, it's probably legit & many of the girls have BF & SO that they return to, so perhaps this is to give her some false sense of confidence & security to get in the car, but it seems to me that she doesn't really want to, but that is speculation on my part.
    When I apoke to Layla about them she stated that it's oral only, no sex & said it's not right, she wouldn't elaborate further when I questioned her about it.
    Has anyone connected with them & can give an account of what's what?

    Quote Originally Posted by MeloYello  [View Original Post]
    I hung out with a short brown haired girl last week. She's early 20's, to skinny for my liking, I heard she has a ok head game and allowed roaming. Walked with a younger guy, her "friend"
    Are the 2 quotes about the same girl Melo?
    How did you hear she has an ok head game?

    There were several out & about yesterday Lynn & Ashely were across from Jay's, saw Lynn later that night has no cell service unless she got another phone, does anyone know if Ashley still works?
    Ana was all over the place & bumped into her several times.
    Baby Nicky was by Tedeschi's, as was Lauren & Angela all the usuals at the usual places.
    Amanda was beating feet down Westford, must of been late for a very expensive date, I sure won't pay the rate she is asking.

    Text with Carmen & we connected, she gets the job done but is a bit of a rusher, though she does seem to enjoy fucking I'll give her that. I know I'll repeat but not in a rush to.

    Lots of LE around so watch your backs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Carme3n9782210572.jpg‎   Carme5n9782210572.jpg‎  

  3. #2904

    Layla

    I saw her this morning around couples Sq. She's a lot bigger now. Wow!

    Was it a young couple? Thin cute girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    Layla is back around from Florida, says she got back 3 days ago. If you were a fan of before. Well how do I say this, there is more of her now, she got bigger & round in the middle.

    I had to stop & at least talk to her, she was all smiles till I told her I was broke as a joke, we got caught up a little & I asked her about the priest incident but she says she doesn't know how that turned out. I also seen her talking to a guy & a girl (more about them later) & asked her about them but again she doesn't know much.

    Gave her two bucks to kiss each nipple & got digits for all those Layla fans that want'em.

  4. #2903

    Layla

    Layla is back around from Florida, says she got back 3 days ago. If you were a fan of before. Well how do I say this, there is more of her now, she got bigger & round in the middle.

    I had to stop & at least talk to her, she was all smiles till I told her I was broke as a joke, we got caught up a little & I asked her about the priest incident but she says she doesn't know how that turned out. I also seen her talking to a guy & a girl (more about them later) & asked her about them but again she doesn't know much.

    Gave her two bucks to kiss each nipple & got digits for all those Layla fans that want'em.

  5. #2902
    At David- didn't get a number. I usually don't tbh.

    At Skatar- yeah, pretty sure it's the same girl.

  6. #2901

    Ana

    Quote Originally Posted by Joecblow  [View Original Post]
    Picked up a girl named Anna this morning on Westford
    Joe, take a look at the picture of the girl in the below post & let us know if it's the same Ana, thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    Saw Ana & got her, it will be the last time, she did nothing much except rush me, didn't get to nut, told her it was me not her, but it was her

  7. #2900

    Ana

    Joeblow, That was the Ana I have been looking to hook up with, I saw her working near 7-11 this morning. Did you get a number if so can you PM me?

  8. #2899

    Anna +4

    Picked up a girl named Anna this morning on Westford. Not the angel wings Anna. This one was short, tan, dark wavy hair, thin but not quite a spinner, probably in her 20's. Did the cop check and found a spot near by. BBBJ. 40. She followed directions, full roaming. She seemed pleasant enough, but we really didn't talk much. Dropped her off near 7-11.

    At the drop off I saw Amanda, baby Nicky, and a forth whom I don't know (white, brown hair, decent body). I've seen Nicky around a lot recently. I've had mixed service with her.

    When I was doing the loop I saw a girl with a pink shirt and sneakers by that intersection near DD. I figured she was coming from the gym or something. After dropping off Anna, I saw that same girl walking down Appleton towards DD again. Not sure if she was working or not.

  9. #2898

    Hailey

    I saw Hailey yesterday near Jays. She's ok, bit of a belly, saggy boobs, ok head game, a bit pricey for the service.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChevyKeith  [View Original Post]
    Haley was walking around Jay's then down Union St. Said she just started this last week, good oral skills.

  10. #2897

    Ana

    I saw Ana walking down Westford Street yesterday morning about 6:30 am so I turned around and stopped. She was walking fast even running a little bit, when she got to my car I said hello and she said Hi how are you and continued to walk I said good how about you and she said good but did not stop. A little ways up the road she turned down a side street but it was one way so I could not follow. She looked like she had a bad night, also something all over her arms maybe bug bites. Does anyone know if she has a place to bring us guys? How about a PM phone number for her? I would like to give her a try.

  11. #2896

    Haley yesterday

    Quote Originally Posted by FootNBallCoach  [View Original Post]
    What streets, crossroad or corner can I find this gem.
    Haley was walking around Jay's then down Union St. Said she just started this last week, good oral skills.

  12. #2895

    Where

    Quote Originally Posted by ChevyKeith  [View Original Post]
    Meet Haley this morning, wanted $60 took $50 was a little rushed, but had a beautiful body, good oral skills. Says she only just started doing this for two weeks tight pussy. Will repeat if she is around.
    What streets, crossroad or corner can I find this gem.

  13. #2894

    Haley, new to me, nice, young, blonde

    Meet Haley this morning, wanted $60 took $50 was a little rushed, but had a beautiful body, good oral skills. Says she only just started doing this for two weeks tight pussy. Will repeat if she is around.

  14. #2893
    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    I did see a tall leggy blonde with multi colored leggings get dropped off at the corner of Summer & South street, swung back around but picked up a unmarked tagging along behind me.
    Definitely got the look but LE had direct line of sight & wasn't chancing it, came back around & passed her again & the unmarked had pulled over with his lights out just watching her. Last saw her walking with a guy & they went into the Mayfair apts. I am confident she is legit but does anyone have info or intel about her?BTW Curry mind saying what you paid her? Besides the pack of butts as a tip that is.
    If it was the same girl. I had Jackson plus a few singles maybe, tends to be roughly what I have on hand in front pockets if I'm going out looking. Can't risk what you don't take along.

    She had a strange name, Brett maybe. Was definitely all woman. I was a bit apprehensive picking up Nina since she's so tall, must admit.

  15. #2892

    Melo

    M / why that sounds like Leticia saw her first at Jays then walking up the street behind Jays. Went through tonight about 8 PM it was dead.

    YF.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape