Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,686 to 23,700 of 32178
-
08-05-15 20:20 #8493Senior Member

Posts: 1043Inbox cleard.
Thank you. My inbox is cleared my friend. When I returned from vacation, I went to TK. See my latest report on the PG Board.
Originally Posted by PilotAviator
[View Original Post]
Propilot-Always check your six.
-
08-05-15 16:29 #8492Banned Member

Posts: 146More on Norma
I am currently one of Norma's regular clients. She is a sweet lady and an awesome massage therapist. Definitely professionally trained and offers the best massage I have ever had either inside or outside the hobby.
Originally Posted by BuckshotWatson
[View Original Post]
She never posts pictures, except of her massage table, but I think she has a very pretty face and a sexy body. To top it off, I have a "thing" for Latina MILFs. So I am a big fan!
Be a gentleman and after a couple of visits she gets more comfortable. Tipping well never hurts, either. But look at it as an investment that will pay dividends later. With that being said, the extras are somewhat sparse. At least they have been for me. But every little bit helps make the session more enjoyable. And the fact is, her actual massage technique alone is worth the benjy, which is very reasonable. As always, YMMV.
I can definitively say that she does not have a shower available. So clean up before you get there. And you can always PM me for more details.
The.
-
08-05-15 08:49 #8491Regular Member

Posts: 14Garden
Sounds like you had young / mya. I've always had good experiences with her. I've never done 30 minute though. Linda is great, not a pro massage by any means, thicker and not very cute in the face, but for. 8 tip she will drop the clothes and give the backdoor attention if you enjoy that. I know I did.
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-15 21:00 #8490

Posts: 227To quote the Duke.
JW in the role of CPT Nathan Brittles, USA, Calvary was known to say "Never apologize, it is a sign of weakness" (she wore a yellow ribbon). It is also Gibb's Rule #6.
So, Comrade Propilot, rule #6 variationA. Never apologize for taking a three-week vacation!
Hope you had a great time. Welcome back.
I am sure you were always nice to the ladies!
PA.
Originally Posted by Propilot
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-15 20:22 #8489Senior Member

Posts: 1043Sincere apology.
Pilot Aviator, my apologies for the missed PM. I was on vacation the last three weeks and just returned home to see your pm. My PM box was also too full to respond. I hope that you went and had a good time. I will empty my pm box within the next 24 hours. Once again my apologies.
Propilot-Always check your six.
-
08-04-15 13:12 #8488Senior Member

Posts: 912Garden Spa
I paid a visit to Garden Spa. Avoid at all costs! One of many lazy KAMP rip-off places where a 30 min session turns into 15 minutes and the providers are expecting a 60 tip for basic noVA services.
I didn't ask for my provider's name as I didn't really care for her after she made a fuss for not getting 60 tip. My 30 min session turned into about 15 minutes. She let me nurse on her attributes like a baby but no way I'm giving 60 for being shortchanged on time. And the massage was ok, nothing to write home about. My provider was very petite, like 5', if that, with A cups and a smoker's voice. Not worth the money.
There is another monget sites dedicated to just MPs and this place has a rating of 4 out of 5 stars with many monger reviews so not sure how mongers think this is a great place to visit.
-
08-01-15 09:14 #8487Senior Member

Posts: 216Imperial
Went by Imperial off 236 the other day. Haven't been there in while but it used to be a go to place. The skinny little mamma who runs the place is kind of cute and used to really enjoy the DATY treatment. This time however I got someone different. Didn't catch the name, sorry. Bit chunky but I figured what the heck I had always been treated good here. Mediocre massage but she was not afraid to give little attention to the back door. Come flip time I told her it was her turn, she wanted $100 minimum. I laughed and let her know that chubby little box was not gold plated. She looked disappointed but I just laid back, closed my eyes and let her work the tension out of my loins for $40 if she didn't want to have a good time. It still worked for me. Probably won't go back though.
-
07-30-15 23:33 #8486Senior Member

Posts: 1991Relative safety
AMPs may arguably be safer than answering a BP ad for some unverified, unreviewed provider, but they're still subject to raids and if you're visiting one at the wrong time you can find yourself in a difficult position.
Originally Posted by BigJizzle
[View Original Post]
From everything I've observed over the years, the safest arrangement with respect to avoiding Uncle is to host an outcall provider at your own place. Since LE needs a high degree of control in order to maintain safety, they're unlikely to send someone into an uncontrolled environment. But outcall, unfortunately, creates a different set of risks (which have been discussed and debated at length in this forum) and is especially not a good idea if you've never seen the provider before.
So the next safest option is to do enough homework to ensure you're dealing with a provider who is real and hopefully has some reviews out there. Nothing is 100% guaranteed in the hobby but that arrangement offers the best risk / reward ratio, IMHO.
-
07-30-15 23:13 #8485Senior Member

Posts: 1991Try it now
Deleted PMs to make some room. Thanks.
Originally Posted by YmmvAlot
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-15 22:54 #8484Senior Member

Posts: 648I went by there a couple of days ago. The sign said open, but door was locked and no one answered the phone and no message. Just kept ringing. That was Tuesday.
Originally Posted by Birdo
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-15 07:16 #8483Regular Member

Posts: 19ViVi
Does anyone know if Anna is still at ViVi?
-
07-27-15 01:29 #8482Senior Member

Posts: 55Spa in Reston
Visited a spa off of Sunset Hills rd in Reston near Mctacohut. Clean place, the mamasan was cordial. . 80 for door fee. Unfortunately I missed practitioners name, but she was a pretty k girl with nice bees with a spinner body. Nice TS, cleaning all vital areas. Average massage. On flip, she showed off the bees, with plenty of feeding and roaming. Nice nips, seems like she was into it. Standard Nova finish. Been there a couple of times since, but haven't been able to link up with her again though. Will visit again, perhaps make my regular spot since its conveniently close. AMP's are a way safer bet these days than BP escorts since the uptick in LE stings.
Stay safe,
Uncle J.
-
07-26-15 23:46 #8481Banned Member

Posts: 392Sorry
Looks like from all the feedback, I owe Bossanova86 an apology for doubting his review and comments.
Originally Posted by Bossanova86
[View Original Post]
Sorry,
Happy Guy 2.
-
07-25-15 14:37 #8480Senior Member

Posts: 3774 hand
I've had it 3 times. The first, in LA years ago, was the best. Was at a regular AMP (Korean) with a semi-regular. It was a slow early afternoon appointment. She asked if her friend could join. I asked how much extra and she said just a bit of tip.
Sure enough, ended up with one sitting on my face, with the other giving me a great BBBJ. And some nice switching around. (but this was the "good ole days" In UK a couple of times. Both I had read reviews about. THey were different Thai. I knew one would be pretty conservative, though would have a good finish. In one case, one was really good at massage, the other not so much. I think they may have done it partially as a "security" measure. The other was more sensual and they were a decent team. But as JS mentioned, without intel, it's hard to imagine that it would be a great deal. Especially if you can use the same money for 2 visits.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-15 12:38 #8479Senior Member

Posts: 229Yes, I meant 4-hand massages.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the input.











Reply With Quote





