The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5459

    Ld

    Fairfax county police busted a Caucasian backpage prostitute name Lacy Diamond on 12/17/2014. She admitted it on TER.

    http://www.theeroticreview.com/discu...5993&boardID=6

    Came across this online. I am wondering if this is the reason LD left town. This us my first time hearing about this.

  2. #5458

    Search terms to omit Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    I counted the number of blatantly fake Asian ads, and found they're averaging 12 per page (in gallery format), which is more than 40%. Add in the rest of the blatantly fake pix, and BP is at its worst ever.

    I'm guessing this is because of the recent decision by credit card companies not to work with Backpage anymore, which means they've made the adult ads free.
    Back in the days of Boolean search terms you could search escorts and omit Asians. Can we force the BP search engine to do that?

  3. #5457

    Explosion of fake Asian ads

    I counted the number of blatantly fake Asian ads, and found they're averaging 12 per page (in gallery format), which is more than 40%. Add in the rest of the blatantly fake pix, and BP is at its worst ever.

    I'm guessing this is because of the recent decision by credit card companies not to work with Backpage anymore, which means they've made the adult ads free.

  4. #5456

    Savannah from Salt Lake City (801) fake pix

    She has a dozen pics in her ads, but 11 of them don't bring up anything except her other ads. Just one of the pix hits on a teen gallery, which are Twitter pix of a French girl named Marie.

    http://twicsy.com/u/girldepaname

    https://twitter.com/girldepaname/media

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-pics/17649445

  5. #5455
    Thanks for all the help. You surely will be missed.

  6. #5454

    I agree

    I did a duo blow job with lesbian show a few years ago with her an a girl named Sweet P (check the Raleigh forum for more info), had a great time and have seen her once more since then for some one on one action. She gives great head, really into anal and loves to have cim. She is more than worth the price and since she is in town I might just try to set something up with her my self.

    JM.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cuc2003  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream about seeing Babs Bunny tonight. In the dream she was even better looking and smaller / thinner than the pics I saw on BP. A couple texts and we were able to set a time up that worked for both of us. Middle of the road hotel in Alexandria. I dreamt that I walked in and she was wearing a sexy tight black outfit that soon found its way off showing off a nice set and some healthy curves. Soon afterwards she was singing Karaoke and hitting all the deep notes repeatedly. I don't think I could have better designed a dream, she had a great set of vocal cords. After sampling the Y for quite some time I went into REM and the two of us were going at it doggy, then Mish until I popped. Lots of hanging out like we had known each other for quite a while afterwards until I had another dream that she sang some more until CIM all bareback. A bit risky for my dreams but I awoke without setting the clock and noticed I overslept. I'd have this dream again. YMMV, be safe out there. $$. 20.

    http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...0hr2x/17906176

    919-559-xxxx.

  7. #5453

    Promise

    Hi all,

    Just got back from vacation and while I loved the beach I was itching to get back home and have some play time. On my drive back today I decided to take a chance on a low cost provider that is always on BP. I texted Promise http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-town/18462037 cause she advertises as the best mouth in town and I was really in the mood for some good head. Now I know she has been reviewed before with both good and bad but I found her to actually have pretty good mic skills. Standard 2 text system, got the name of the low cost notel she is living out of just off 95 and then got the room when I pulled in. Knocked and she opened the door in a short nighty with no panties so her ass was hanging out; she might be the girl in the pics cause of the similar body type but since she doesn't show her face I can't be sure. Speaking of face, probably the reason she doesn't show it is cause she has a very homely look and if your going to fuck her I would suggest DS to have a better view. We negotiated. 6 for bbj and facial, I got naked and laid on the bed and she went to work, well since I was so pent up from 1. 5 weeks of no play at the beach it only took about 10 minutes and I gave her the customary "I'm going to cum" warning at which point she pulled my dick out of her mouth and I came all over her lips and face. She gave me a baby wipe and cleaned off her face, I got dressed and gave her the donation and I went back on the road to get back home to RVA.

    All in all not bad, I wouldn't say she gave the best head but for the price and facial I might repeat if I'm in the area.

    Also she smokes cigs and weed in the room so keep that in mind if you have a SO at home, guess its better than perfume but still extra explaining so just be prepared.

    JM.

  8. #5452

    Much more mundane

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJizzle  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed the last few years that alot of ladies have taken to set up shop in Springfield. Is uncle LEO less visible there compared to other areas or is it something else? There are some tasty choices to be had there. Now that I'm back in business, some new reports should follow.

    Be safe uncle J.
    The real reason is much more banal. Springfield offers easy access from I395, I495 and I95. It has six or more mid priced hotel. In addition most of those hotels are close to the Springfield town center mall. So when business is slow the girls can just walk to the mall or even take the blue line metro downtown.

  9. #5451

    Fields of Spring??

    I've noticed the last few years that alot of ladies have taken to set up shop in Springfield. Is uncle LEO less visible there compared to other areas or is it something else? There are some tasty choices to be had there. Now that I'm back in business, some new reports should follow.

    Be safe uncle J.

  10. #5450

    Madison Redux

    I was bored and distracted this afternoon so I was looking for some quick and inexpensive entertainment.

    I saw that Madison was advertising on BP and nearby at the Mark Center. I gave her a quick text and she said to come on up. Then, she mentioned that her rates have changed and that I needed $100. But I told her that when we last met it had been 60 and she said that "things have changed".

    Well five Jackson's was what I was looking to spend any way and I thought I would get some extra mileage because of the great time we had had together in Reston. I arrived at her location and found her room, she had left the door open for me. I found her freshly showered and looking quite good. No mention of donations.

    We went straight to DFK and general making out on the bed. She said" room service might come because I ordered lunch" and sure enough part way into our session there was a knock at the door. I grab my clothes and go hide in the bathroom like some sort of sex comedy. After she signs for her food we went back at it. She started with a BBBJ to get me hard and try and get the cover on the first cover broke but she got the second one on and proceeded to ride me.

    I told her to do it until she comes at which point she said "for that you should do me from behind. I bent her over and she looked as good as ever, but I felt a loss of pressure. At which point I suggested a lunch break.

    She countered and said that we need to finish it now because I will run out of time and she is starving. So we switched to a 69 position, which is my favorite, and everything ended happily. Although, there was was no great degradation in her performance I did feel that things were a little more businesslike and a little more rushed that our first visit. But since this was a farewell visit, I think everything was where it should be.

  11. #5449
    Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn  [View Original Post]
    Do you guys remember the episode in the original Star Trek with the creature that lives on salt and sucks it out of the ill-fated redshirt crewmembers? Yeah she's kind of like that.
    Ha! Great description.

  12. #5448
    I am a tall guy, and I really enjoy tall providers. OK, let's admit it I enjoy pretty much providers in any size the tall ones are just extra fun.

    About 10 days ago I tried to meet up with this one, in Springfield and she waved me off because the police were raiding another room in the motel half-dozen. I ended up meeting her in Woodbridge. She is a 27 year old single mom. Had a great time visiting with her.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...bunny/18267235

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...erful/18102023

    She is tall, 6'2" in her bare feet. Small A cup titties. A BBW in the style of the old Paul Rubens (as in Rubenseque not Pee Wee Herman) paintings. She smokes which adds to the illicit experience. She is new at the biz so guys like us should coach her how to be a good provider.

    She Agreed to $150 for the hour and it was off to the races. BBBJ, FIV, I passed on DATY because I had a tooth pulled. Doggie, mish, and legs over the shoulder for deep thrusting. DFK the whole time. Anal is off the menu.

    Pulled out uncovered and shot my load over her belly.

    Chatted afterwards about her sexual history, as is my kink. I will repeat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎  

  13. #5447

    Help finding a asian girl near dumfries

    I know there pics are fake but can someone please.

    Let me know if they know one worth seeing. Thanks mates.

  14. #5446

    I hit rock bottom and started to dig

    I like fucking women. All kinds of women. It's like ice cream sometimes you want rocky road sometimes you want rum raisin.

    So although I had seen the bad reviews about how she was heavier than the picturesor not that attractive but still have a smoking body I proceeded to see Kay in Annandale. She actually lives about six blocks from my house so I was getting a kick of seeing the town hoar. What a mistake.

    I drive to her location get out of the car. I look around for her townhome, there were some folks having a little cookout and one of the gentleman points up the sidewalk and said she's up there. Cover blown, I get my walk of shame ahead of time.

    Knock on the door and yikes. Do you guys remember the episode in the original Star Trek with the creature that lives on salt and sucks it out of the ill-fated redshirt crewmembers? Yeah she's kind of like that.

    But I thought even a broken clock is right twice a day so she may give a great performance. No, she does not.

    I can usually find something sexy in a woman or I'm just flat out horny enough that, as an old shipmate said, "I would fuck a snake if someone held it down. ".

    I did manage to get hard and fuck her and cum, but honestly the whole time I was reminded of the Saturday Night Live sketch from the late 80's early 90's called "My old French Hoar". She should've paid me. She looks nothing like these pictures. Don't fall for her. Luckily after that all my experiences have been much better.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎  

  15. #5445

    So long and thanks for all the flesh

    Fellow brethren of the hobby.

    Good news and bad news. I have been offered and accepted a job in Doral Florida. So I will be moving down there in August. I will no doubt enjoy the local scene once I get my bearings, particularly with the local Latina population.

    I feel that I have established some trustworthy relationships with various posters here. And I will miss our exchanges and tips of information.

    Meanwhile I owe all of you several reports so I will get started. Please forgive me for not having posted them in a timely manner.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape