Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 35,806 to 35,820 of 61438
-
07-15-15 17:31 #25633Senior Member

Posts: 231Beth / Liz / Lily
Whatever name you know her by, I was able to hook up with her in Dundalk this afternoon for a nice BBBJWS. Just as great as I remember from last year when I saw her. Nice, laid back girl.
-
07-15-15 17:24 #25632Senior Member

Posts: 1322Spot on. Way to go!!
Originally Posted by Norman2759
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-15 17:23 #25631Senior Member

Posts: 1322Geez man, look like you got your $$ worth. Just scooped her off Ramsey and deposited a batch in her mouth after driving around for an hour trying to find a decent spot. Horseshoe security booted us out--never seen them patrolling the parking lots before! Great gal with soft everything (hands, boobs, ass). Standard tuition for BBBJCIM.
Originally Posted by Norman2759
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-15 12:30 #25630Senior Member

Posts: 511RK,
Originally Posted by RKirk
[View Original Post]
I saw her Sunday on Wilkins near the circle around 430 pm. I've dated her three times in 2 years, most recently 2 weeks ago.
She tends to disappear for a stretch so you got to get her when you see her.
She is a great date if your into GFE.
Oak.
-
07-15-15 10:27 #25629Senior Member

Posts: 45Kiara
After several years on the Baltimore scene I finally hooked up with Kiara for the first time, and I have to say she absolutely lived up to all the hype! Her body is looking great and she was sweet as can be. BBBJCIM was amazing.
Just dropped her in WW if anyone is looking for he she's down there somewhere.
-
07-15-15 08:22 #25628Senior Member

Posts: 178Any Amanda sightings??
I have been out trying to find Amanda 3-4 times or so with no luck. Tried 3-5 pm and on the weekend around 11-noon. Has anyone seem her out lately? If so, what's the best time for a sighting? Hope she hasn't disappeared again. Thanks for any info.
-
07-15-15 07:10 #25627Senior Member

Posts: 1330Natalie
I was downtown last night so I made a pass along W/W just to scope the area. Natalie was out looking for a date. Didn't take long for her to get back to the streets.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
I haven't been a street monger for a long time, so I didn't pick her up. Seems there are plenty of girls available from Scarey to Millington.
-
07-15-15 00:14 #25626Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
07-14-15 23:52 #25625Senior Member

Posts: 2419Sara great ass, great appetite
-
07-14-15 23:50 #25624Senior Member

Posts: 2419PYT blast from past
-
07-14-15 23:46 #25623Senior Member

Posts: 2419Hope her back isn't wrecked from the pounding I gave her on my birthday.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
I admit i'd hate to see that perfect ass with a scar on it. She's managed to keep a tattoo off it this long. I see some perfect asses, but they'll have a tramp stamp from some loser Bf from the past on it. ruins the look down when you're pounding on it. AnyBody seen tall Crystal around lately? 1/2 PUERTO RICAN & ITALIAN? perfect example. Incredible ass, stupid ink in the way. Miss that girl though.
http://www.ccptube.com/video/474/punished.html
-
07-14-15 23:45 #25622Senior Member

Posts: 228Natalie
Just found out she had a baby girl a few days ago and both are doing well.
-
07-14-15 23:44 #25621Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
07-14-15 22:57 #25620Senior Member

Posts: 2344Christine
I just got a wierd text message from Christine. It said " don't call no more " I responded, I didn't call, I text you Monday, then asked if she was okay. She text back, her BF doesn't want me texting her anymore. I text her back and said GOT IT!
Oh boy, here we go again. I was wondering why she was a no show all day Monday. I can't blame these girls for latching on to someone for emotional support and a roof over their head. At least I hope whoever the guy is, is providing that for her. Funny though, she gave me a unsolicited account of her relationship with her BF, and according to her they are just friends, no sex involved, she just needed the emotional support and friendship. Who knows, I'm just hoping she's living better and getting her life together. She mentioned something about a treatment program in Glen Burnie to me once.
Funny thing too is, I was driving Kiara to Pierre's and Christine's name came up. Kiara said Christine was yelling at him in on the street and calling him a pussy. Hope that's not the same guy.
Anyone that I gave her # to, or if you just happen to have it, do her a favor and don't text her. We wouldn't want to be the cause of a beat down. If you see her out walking and she gives you the look, than you know what the deal is. No texting, she only dates off the street.
Know what Leah/Lisa 's BF told me monday makes more sence . He said they copped drugs together a week ago , and he hasn't seen her out since then .
-
07-14-15 22:13 #25619Senior Member

Posts: 1370Nicole
Was cruising thru the W / w this evening and noticed a familiar face at S. Carey & Hermerker. It was Nicole. I pulled, over and asked her to cross the street and she replied that she has a bad leg due to healing from back surgery. She showed me her scar, and it was from the mid of her back down to the tailbone. I asked her why in the hell was she out, and she said that she has to eat. Wow. I asked was she still with her boyfriend and she said yeah but he don't have any money. She's 3 weeks out of surgery, can barely walk but need to stand on the corner because of of a sorry ass that she calls a boyfriend. I took her digits but considering that I know from personal expierence that it's going to take at least 8 weeks before you feel anywhere near normal; it's going to be a minute before she can perform even a BJ without pain. I felt sorry for her. She also mentioned that she's now staying down that way. Peace.









Reply With Quote






