Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 23,806 to 23,820 of 31683
-
07-12-15 18:56 #7878Senior Member

Posts: 105Miss Aleena
Miss Aleena is a beautiful women with awesome skills. Just like Dahlia, Aleena is a firecracker! She jumped on me the moment I walked in the door. I fell asleep for the hour and woke up exhausted, drenched in sweat and left with an amazing experience. Was asked not to go into much detail. Thanks Anchientone for bringing light to this wonderful women. You fellas in Orlando have something super special with Aleena! Run, Don't walk!
-
07-11-15 15:23 #7877Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 96Thank you for everything, Poo Bear!
Thank you for being there for me, thank you for your amazing friendship, thank you for just, being you. Also, thank you for the incredible memories that we have made baby! Love you, always! XOXOXOXOOOOOOOOO! Lots and lots of O's with you! Love, Ginger.
Originally Posted by Vino7373
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-15 12:17 #7876Senior Member

Posts: 127Yes sir she is amazing. You got to get that reverse cow girl from her. Great sight.
Originally Posted by JamesonOhear
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-15 10:39 #7875Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 598It was an absolutely amazing morning. Thanks for bringing breakfast in bed, you are a true gentleman.
Originally Posted by Cycling
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-15 09:34 #7874

Posts: 708Hunny Hunny Hunny
Hunny is awesome. She's about the only girl I date for a CBJ only and she does it awesome. I usually just see her on Saturday nites around OBT and SLR and do car dates but we've done the room thing too. Very sweet, always clean and fresh and good value. And it's refreshing to find her and see that she looks EXACTLY like the pics, maybe better in person. Good find Brother. Take care. SJ.
Originally Posted by JamesonOhear
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-15 06:09 #7873Regular Member

Posts: 10Sweet Time with Hunny
http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...night/11104178
Dreamt for an Easy set up. Clean Extended Stay incall. Hunny was very nice and offered an everything covered adventure. The photos are accurate and time well spent.
-
07-10-15 05:28 #7872Senior Member

Posts: 107Jayda
It's true, get it while it last! If you haven't seen Jayda treat yourself with this hot ebony gem.
Originally Posted by MITransplant
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-15 16:16 #7871Senior Member

Posts: 127Thank you
Thank you much man!
Originally Posted by Camera3
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-15 15:48 #7870

Posts: 708GSpotGinger or GSpotGinger1
Are there any pics of her? Is there more than one GSpotGinger hence the GSpotGinger1? I've seen her ads many many times but never a pic. It was even posted a couple months ago that she was walking the trail but I never heard it confirmed. Just wondering. SJ.
Originally Posted by Camera3
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-15 15:27 #7869Senior Member

Posts: 2464Ginger's ad
Sean,
Welcome to our little literary club. We do appreciate all you are doing, so far. Ginger used to advertise on here, when there were ads on here, and now on the new site. Here is that link. Another idea is to do a search for her. You will find almost all good reviews. She is a very special lady, the muse of many of our amateur romance novel writers.
http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...and-play-.html
Play safe, and write many reviews.
C3.
Originally Posted by SeanT17
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-15 14:12 #7868Senior Member

Posts: 70Jenny Divyne
Ms. Divyne is indeed divine. Spent a delightful and absolutely enchanting morning with this lovely, intelligent, beautiful and sophiscated lady. She has the most beautiful eyes and inviting, sensuous lips. A total GFE experience. I can't wait to see her again.
-
07-09-15 11:19 #7867Senior Member

Posts: 127Looking to meet this one!
Post and ad or digits?
Originally Posted by Flh8128
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-15 07:49 #7866Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 96You were awesome, baby!
Thank you so much for that day. It was so special to me! I hope to see you again very soon, hunny! XOXOXOXXXOOOOOOOO! Lots and lots of O's! Ginger.
Originally Posted by FrankCuba
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-15 07:46 #7865Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 96Thank you, baby!
I'm glad you had a great time with me! My question is, what took you so long to call me again, baby? Next time, call me sooner; like, this week, maybe? LOL. XOXOXOXOXOXOOOOO! Lots and lots of O's! Ginger.
Originally Posted by PeterCanada
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-15 22:57 #7864Senior Member

Posts: 45GSpotGinger: Whole New Level
Fell asleep and decided to see what her great reviews were all about and WOW. As the title suggests she is in her own league.
Started off with some talk getting to know each other and then it was off to the bedroom. She started with the most aggressive dfk I've ever had and it only got better from there. There was daty, fiv (where my arm just about fell off keeping up with her) and BBBJ for foreplay. She offered greek and when I declined, she broke out the beads for herself and left them in there for the rest of our session. Then on went the cover and got an amazing cg ride and then mish until I couldn't take it anymore and pulled out to hose down her tits and stomach.
Quick rest, rinse & repeat of everything above for cup #2 that was a cim. (footnote for round 2 of FS, I was so worn out at this point I got a nasty calf cramp and had to tap out for a few minutes before resuming).
She had so much energy and passion and I'll be sleeping quite well tonight as I am totally drained. She has truly raised the bar for me and she could / should open an academy for other girls on how to do this and she'd be making enough money to have her incall in Isleworth.
P.S. Guys: She's recently discovered how to squirt and while we weren't able to accomplish it together (although it was fun to try), she's practicing and getting better at it and will hopefully soon be able to advertise it.











Reply With Quote





