Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 35,956 to 35,970 of 61408
-
07-07-15 01:55 #25453Senior Member

Posts: 279STD Cocktails ASAP
Get a STD cocktail if needed ASAP fellas. (Local) For Gonorrhea and Chlamydia.
http://charmcitypage.com/view-ad/Cocktail-ASAP-1119.htm
-
07-07-15 00:00 #25452Senior Member

Posts: 2343overdose
After I dropped Kiara off I went to the market for some food. After I ate I thought I would give Kiara another text and see if she needed a ride back home. She said yes, so I told her I would wait for her at hour meeting spot the last few times we hooked up. I actually picked her up today at her grandparents townhouse in Severn. Anyway, on the way back we talked a bit, I asked her if she knew about Pierre's daughter who died in the room he rents.
To my surprise, she knew about it. Most of the time I ask her about girls around the loop, she says she doesn't know that many girls, only a few she's friends with. She says his daughter was a straight A student and didn't do drugs at all til she got out of school, then got caught up. She also said that's the reason Pierre started renting out her room for dates , he wanted to have a safe place for the girls date. When I spoke to Angie / Strawberry a while back about it, she looked at me like I knew the girl.
I am extremely curious about her now and would love to see a picture of her if there's anyone that remembers her and has one of her. Sorry, I forgot her name.
-
07-06-15 23:04 #25451Senior Member

Posts: 133If at first you don't succeed.
Hit the W / W loop recently on a very nice afternoon and there were tons of girls out; you name them, they were out there. Didn't really have my mind set on anyone in particular but then I see Sara and I knew I wanted some of that since I have never been with her. Looped around the corner but some fucker didn't know how to park a car (ride a bike) so when I finally turned around the corner some car was scooping her up. Was pissed and about to head home when I see an old fave, Ellie strolling by. Pulled over, she hopped in and off we went. She is heavier than before; she said she had left the area, got herself cleaned up etc etc. Went to her spot, she undressed; tits and ass were fuller than before, but tummy was a little big as well. Started off with a nice BBBJ, then quickly moved into several versions of mish (she didn't want to do doggy). Hammered her pretty good before busting a nice nut all over her stomach, boobs and bra; sorry about that, LOL. The session did its job but when she gave me her number, I pretended to take it.
A few days later, I see Sara. This time I wasted no time in picking her up. Pretended I didn't know who she was (Fight Club!) and off we went. Had to do a car date, so we found a nice spot. She is tiny and it appears the streets may be getting to her a little bit. Started off with a fan-fucking-tastic BBBJ. She really get into it, deep throating, licking the sides, BLS, whatever. I could have sat there for a long time if we weren't in a car. Finally entered her mish and again, she enjoys what she does. She had several nuts and the moans were legit. Eventually blew a huge load that left my leg shaking. Got her number, though her phone was "stolen" on Friday. Will make it a point to see her again.
-
07-06-15 22:45 #25450Senior Member

Posts: 66Man / trans
Was over sa Saturday seen something on the corner went to investigate rolled the window down it asked did I want to have some fun I looked and I asked it was it a boy it looked like a woman from a distant but up close was a 6'2 man about 230 lbs big titties feet and hands light brown dressed in purple it would not answer my question about being a boy however I rolled the window up and got the hell out of there homey don't play that so be carefull with that one fellows.
-
07-06-15 21:58 #25449Senior Member

Posts: 112Olivia
Sounds like a girl that was working Charleston, South Carolina a year or two or three back. Do you know if it's the same chick?
Originally Posted by Mongerel
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-15 20:12 #25448Regular Member

Posts: 16Hot damn I would love to give that a pounding.
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-15 20:11 #25447Regular Member

Posts: 16Holy Shit she is hot where did you find her?
Originally Posted by Geckoman
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-15 19:58 #25446Senior Member

Posts: 694Olivia / threesome
You probably missed out on the best blow job you ever had from her buddy I can't wait untill I get that threesome.
Originally Posted by Mongerel
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-15 16:03 #25445Senior Member

Posts: 436Antibiotics
NOT SO FAST. You will not get what you pay for going that route from overseas. You more than likely will end up with fillers. You can get most of them from US. Fish antibiotics stores. You can even get them from ebay. They are the same exact thing.
Originally Posted by Hovito
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-15 16:03 #25444Senior Member

Posts: 309In town for a couple days
Looking for the general mongering areas, guys please point me in the right direction. I'm looking for one of the best head nurses you guys have.
Numbers would be excellent also. If anyone is ever in the Tampa or Miami FT Lauderdale areas, PM me.
When I was here last time it was streets like Washington, Clivert, not sure if I got it right, I need help here guys.
Thanks.
-
07-06-15 15:30 #25443Senior Member

Posts: 2343Christine
I decided to double back and to her, I could tell she was disappointed I was only stopping by to get her #. Seniors who want her # please PM me. She looks tired and in need of some funds.
-
07-06-15 15:09 #25442Senior Member

Posts: 2343Looping
Just finnished a date with Kiara. We had to wait on a room at Pierre's because Jules aka Jewelz was on her way up the stairs with a date. If the guy who was dating her reads this, you owe me one buddy, you got more than 30 min. I had to talk Pierre out of making you hurry up. Anyway, Jewelz has a nice looking ass in shorts, but, her face and hands are a lot nastier up close. I would still like to slam her butt cheeks though. I asked her for a # but she doesn't have a phone.
I also just saw Christine the mixed black and white SW coming out of the corner store in the circle.I waved at her and kept going. I am debating weather to go back and see if she has a working phone, I am wondering how much that's going to cost me. Very nice looking and pleasant girl, just seems to want a couple of dollars for something all the time. I guess I understand really.
-
07-06-15 13:52 #25441Senior Member

Posts: 228Info
After seeing this post I did a quick web search and there are numerous web pharmacies that don't require a prescription. Just pick the best one and place your order.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-15 12:51 #25440Senior Member

Posts: 239Try this website, I have used it, no prescription needed.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
http://otc-pharmacy.net/antibiotics-...ions-list.html
Don't use ofloxacin. Levofloxacin is the active component. And ofloxacin can cause some unusual central nervous system side effects more often.
GG.
-
07-06-15 10:59 #25439Senior Member

Posts: 2343Info
If anyone knows whers these medicines can be purchased in their correct dosages without prescription, please share.
Recommended Regimens.
Azithromycin 1 g orally in a single dose.
OR.
Doxycycline 100 mg orally twice a day for 7 days.
Alternative Regimens.
Erythromycin base 500 mg orally four times a day for 7 days.
Erythromycin ethylsuccinate 800 mg orally four times a day for 7 days.
OR.
Levofloxacin 500 mg orally once daily for 7 days.
OR.
Ofloxacin 300 mg orally twice a day for 7 days.









Reply With Quote




