Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,361 to 24,375 of 31848
-
07-06-15 00:42 #7488Senior Member

Posts: 161Yea, that's the problem. While a hobby phone is a great idea, that does not excuse that behavior. Most providers understand that unless told otherwise calls and texts out of the blue are not welcome.
Originally Posted by SameOldAlZ
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-15 13:44 #7487Senior Member

Posts: 1308Um, you guys are using your real phone number? You just broke a monger rule!
Originally Posted by MrMrBigz
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-15 14:43 #7486Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 39Jada James
Now that my account is working again, Instead of lurking all the time I thought I'd contribute.
Wow I don't think I can get enough of Jada James. That woman is the perfect size for me, and she REALLY likes what she does. Saw her the first time about 2 weeks ago, and am trying to work out seeing her again next week. Shower, bed, couch, floor. Her ink accentuates her curves instead of distracting from them, and her playful attitude is the icing on the cake. I've seen several Nashville providers now, but so far she takes the cake!
-
07-03-15 00:11 #7485Senior Member

Posts: 27More Sasha love
Hey,
After seeing the rave reviews and AMAZING pics (I'm super into rocker chics) I was able to wrangle an appt with Ms. Woodward.
Super cool and down to earth. A blast to talk to and hang with. She was in no rush, and had I not needed to be somewhere I'd prolly have talked music with her until she tossed me out.
The skill set has been lauded before and its all true. She gets into it makes you feel spectacular. I will most definitely be back.
-
07-02-15 20:15 #7484Senior Member

Posts: 235Don't think any body tryin to slander. Is good to share information so members can decide if want to see her, no? There are positive and negative. Fun sounds good but other stuff not so good. This what married member who seen her say about text from her "I specifically told her to not txt me after. The next morning I got a " good morning baby " from her which coukd have been disastrous". Yea he stupid for not having burner phone but every body don't have one. Chattanoog board confirm Piper has boyfriend- handler lot older. He has post in craiglist looking for couples even posts his pic. He has a mullet haircut but link is no good to post here it expired. In past posts if piper travelling wit another girl she come on board and says so. I think he is like boyfriend manager but stays out of way in distance.
Originally Posted by Notdylan
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-15 13:54 #7483Senior Member

Posts: 110Fair enough
It is true that her pics are taken by someone. I remember when Taylor Long was around, that she had a female companion with her. I believe the companion was the one that got busted. Whatever Piper is doing, it's working for me.
Originally Posted by Notdylan
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-15 13:27 #7482Senior Member

Posts: 148It may not be a guy but she travels with someone. I've seen pics on her twitter account saying soemthing like "on my way to so and so" and she's in the passenger seat with a Budweiser. Most of her pics are taken by someone else too.
Originally Posted by RedRover1969
[View Original Post]
Not trying to slander Piper in any way here, lots of girls travel with someone, probably for safety.
-
07-02-15 12:19 #7481Senior Member

Posts: 110One more detail
Another thing that doesn't indicate a guy around is that she has had visible damage done to her room by at least one guy (asshole) because he wasn't happy, and I have a feeling that if there was security around, that would have ended differently.
Originally Posted by RedRover1969
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-15 22:35 #7480Senior Member

Posts: 110I'm dubious
I've seen Piper three times, texted with her, and never have suspected there was a dude around anywhere. I saw her a couple of days ago, and she said she had driven to Ohio to see family, and stopped in Nashville early on the way back. She sounded and acted completely credible. Until there's proof, it's all rumor.
Originally Posted by Fp1972
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-15 22:21 #7479Senior Member

Posts: 66Piper
I am texting with "her" now to setup a date. VERY explicit. I mean, she is obviously legit, but still, that's a no no, I don't care who you are. And I agree, feels like I'm talking to a dude.
Originally Posted by Bucktrain
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-15 13:06 #7478Senior Member

Posts: 711That's a fact, BH
And best I can tell she is always horny.
Originally Posted by BlackHawk101
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-15 12:19 #7477

Posts: 2981Being consistent Pipper Lynn
Her pussy in consistently tight and wet l! LOL.
Originally Posted by MrMrBigz
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-15 11:32 #7476Senior Member

Posts: 284Handler
I guess I shouldn't be surprised she has a handler, is he a chill guy or the kind that calls way early in the session to say times almost up?
Originally Posted by MrMrBigz
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-15 05:12 #7475Senior Member

Posts: 235Sound like she is inconsistent at best? Yu say she respond in reasonable manner but others say not. Some say easy to set up others say so so but cancels at last minute.
Originally Posted by JustLookn
[View Original Post]
I agree wit you about GM text but is unprofessional since not everyone has burner phone. If she didn't sent it in group text then not everyone gets it. Some members think her handler is the one who sents messages. She should tell him stop the group text and problem solved.
-
06-30-15 20:08 #7474Senior Member

Posts: 253Piper's reliability
I have seen piper several times, she responds to text in a reasonable amount of time and I am on her GM list. The text are a refreshing twist from girls begging for money but to each there own.
Originally Posted by UpForItNow
[View Original Post]
Early in my ventures in the hobby it was recommended I get a burner phone. I simply turn it off when I don't want to be bothered and problem solved. To anyone getting unwanted text or calls I highly recommend one. Mine was under $50 and service is cheap enough these days way less than a single visit to any girl.
As for piper, a tight kitty, open menu, does couples (a big deal for me) and a great attitude. What's not to like, but as with everyone YMMV.
Play safe.











Reply With Quote





