Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 36,091 to 36,105 of 61399
-
06-30-15 12:41 #25309Banned Member

Posts: 1312Jody and the stalker
Was coming home from DC decided to do some sightseeing came across one of my old school favorites Jody I don't really diptoo much only with chicks I hhave dealt with she hopped in ask me wasi doing something I told her didn't have it like thar told me she wished I did because she was looking for people that she had seen before well was getting the digits from her when all of a sudden this little car comes out of nowhere she told me it is some dude that stalks her so of course I get her out of there and take her home but in the process I forget to save her digits in the phone so if anybody has them could they pass them to me and to the dude I don't know if you are on the forum or not but for real leave her alone these women including her got enough shit to deal with besides a dude following them and other shit it's enough na-na to go around so focus on hitting something else.
-
06-30-15 12:38 #25308Regular Member

Posts: 1Bus stop lady
Who is the latin looking lady with the suitcase that lives at the bus stop during the day?
-
06-30-15 12:36 #25307Senior Member

Posts: 505re: Kiara
It's like spotting a UNICORN.
Originally Posted by Krock21
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-15 12:20 #25306Senior Member

Posts: 82Kiara out and about
She is on the corner of S. Carey and Herkimer next to the school. Just hanging out and talking. White knit top. Good luck.
-
06-30-15 11:39 #25305Senior Member

Posts: 42Milina / Jessica
Been trying to get in touch with Jessica, little puerto rican with very curley hair. Used to go by Melina when she used to dance. If anyone has any info or contact, please PM me. I last saw her about 8 months ago in Brookland. Thanks.
-
06-30-15 11:25 #25304Senior Member

Posts: 174Agreed. Poor taste.
Adrian was a sweet girl. Let's have some respect and take the pictures down.
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-15 10:31 #25303Senior Member

Posts: 530Renee
Thanks to big brother I was able to link up with her yesterday at her new spot. Best time I had in a while. Thanks again NT.
-
06-30-15 10:03 #25302Senior Member

Posts: 511What's up Rizalboy!
Originally Posted by Rizalboy
[View Original Post]
I hooked up with Liz yesterday. She looks good with the weight.
That ass is really banging. I see some familiar faces we got to talk.
Oak.
-
06-30-15 06:24 #25301Senior Member

Posts: 2419Clean out your inbox.
Originally Posted by Rizalboy
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-15 06:20 #25300Senior Member

Posts: 2419I haven't seen Liz in a good minute. Looks healthy.
Originally Posted by Rizalboy
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-15 04:16 #25299Senior Member

Posts: 222Not the skinny blonde. She is Maybe 5'6 125 short haired brunette. Her ass is soft as a rotten peach.
Originally Posted by RKirk
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-15 03:59 #25298Senior Member

Posts: 1788Jill
I would love to catch up with Jill again. She does a great job. But, damn, was she fucked up in this video! Definitely a hot video so good job, but she was so high she could hardly keep her mind on what she was doing. I loved it!
Originally Posted by CashOut
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-15 03:31 #25297Senior Member

Posts: 87Sorry to hear
I never met her but sorry to hear another good one is lost. It really is a shame this disease takes the good ones who still have some moral and humanity yet the pieces of shit that rip and run or play games with mongers to make a " big score " only to lose it all in a week or 2 and end up with nothing to show for it and another burnt bridge. Crazy Conkling Amber is a prime example of a bad one. Let hope that this beautiful young lady Adrian had a family that loved her and was able to give her a proper final resting place.
-
06-30-15 02:02 #25296Senior Member

Posts: 505re: Adrian
I remember talking to her. Never met up with her but talked to her a few times on FB. Sweet girl, shame the good ones leave us. R.I.P. girl, you'll be missed.
Originally Posted by OskarM
[View Original Post]
raBBit
-
06-30-15 00:55 #25295Senior Member

Posts: 134Because I couldn't post all the pics in one go
Here they are. If you're tired of seeing Kiara pics, you need your head examined. If you know the other girl, hit me up for her number. And for some odd reason I can't post a bunch of these pics.








Reply With Quote






