Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: News and Media Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 31 to 40 of 40
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10

    I think we know her

    Quote Originally Posted by SportMeister88  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her, I tried but aborted because of the sketchy activity in the area.

    http://www.sentinelandenterprise.com...-charges-again
    Same here. A few months back I was parked up the street while messaging her (more likely her handler) I noticed two different dudes coming and going from the house not the trailer. I decided it was best to move along. Too bad, she's such a cute girl and luscious tits to boot!

  2. #9

    Big Tittie Nichole

    Quote Originally Posted by SportMeister88  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her, I tried but aborted because of the sketchy activity in the area.

    http://www.sentinelandenterprise.com...-charges-again
    A girl named Nichole, a sketchy dude and a camper? Yeah that's her.

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...d/537267424267

    Glad I passed on that as well.

  3. #8

    I think we know her. Arrested (twice?)

    I haven't seen her, I tried but aborted because of the sketchy activity in the area.

    http://www.sentinelandenterprise.com...-charges-again

  4. #7

    Bob

    That a boy Bob! Laying some pipe at 77!

  5. #6

  6. #5

    K 2012 article

    http://legalizetoprotect.********.com/2012/08/common-nightwalkers-disabled-escorts.html

    -BH.

  7. #4

    Thanks, this should be entered in the forum FAQ

    I usually rely on Google for the phone number, if nothing, I go to the area code. I noticed there are a fair amount of Googled numbers that come up with a scam comment.

    Quote Originally Posted by FBurgNative  [View Original Post]
    I answered a couple adds in CL and received answers with various emails.

    I found a useful tool to check out the email provider and or websites.

    If you are checking an email address leave the username off "Charlotte2 at " and just enter the "abcde.com".

    It tells so much info and the chance of being a scam.

    I used it yesterday it told me it originated in Panama and even mentioned the username as well.

    Here's the link.

    http://www.scamadviser.com/

  8. #3

    Check a email provider or website tool

    I answered a couple adds in CL and received answers with various emails.

    I found a useful tool to check out the email provider and or websites.

    If you are checking an email address leave the username off "Charlotte2 at " and just enter the "abcde.com".

    It tells so much info and the chance of being a scam.

    I used it yesterday it told me it originated in Panama and even mentioned the username as well.

    Here's the link.

    http://www.scamadviser.com/

  9. #2

    Clean the streets

    Every year just before the 4th Civic Days FPD cleans the streets. Be careful.

  10. #1
    Administrator


    Posts: 5312

    News and Media Reports

    Thread Starter

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape