Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25209

    Trying Something Different

    I am looking to experience some voyeur fun. If there is anyone interested in spending time with there favorite WSW on me, let me know. This idea is only extended to trusted senior members, and would appreciate responses sent by private messages. Details can be discussed there if you are interested.

  2. #25208
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Hello gentlemen.

    One of the things I generally overlook on this page is the willingness of some of the members to argue. I'm not arguing w / any one of you.

    Not interested in making enemies, or being part of drama; see enough all day.

    When I go out on the prowl at night all I want is some pussy. I like them young, short, thick and nasty.

    I travel and sometimes pay those 3 digits for some comfort in the hotels. When I get back here I don't want high price attitude.

    I want the lowest of the low, because they're the most fun. Don't want a girlfriend, don't need babies, don't want a wife; just want

    Open lips, wide hips, thick thighs and warm juicy cut to put my johnson way deep in. I want to get my dick wet by a nasty ho. If folk want saving; tell them to go to church; if they want to be judged by their discerning peers. Again. Go to church. I was was on here and saw some pix by this man- CLS and was inspired to take a few pix. As far as I'm concerned; he's the real shit. We're not going to try to match his work, I just like his work. He finds the ladies worth seeing. I've been fortunate to meet a few, and shared where to find them. A couple I never posted on because most of them know already about this forum.

    And get scared what might be posted. Some said they would like to meet good "customers". They provide a service, and I like being serviced. Some of you must like my work because I get hit up with some pms every day. Some of you trade off numbers which I appreciate. I do stupid shit sometimes, but after being a responsible citizen all day, I can't wait to be a fool for the night. Sometimes I smash out 3 a night and don't give a*) where they go afterwards. When I call them, they know to be prepared to get that butt smashed from as many positions my filthy mind can think of. A lot of you are pretty smart, soI am paying attention. So someone noticed I didn't have a condom on one night when I split some lady; my bad. I tell you what though- I beat that ass good and enjoyed every short lifetime minute and would probably do it again on short notice. I enjoy the feedback, when it's something I can learn from, but the only attacking I'm interested in, is attacking some pussy. What that one guy said:I like fornicating. A lot, and often. If I have to choose between a heart attack banging a 20 why / o low life junkie ho tonight or getting in an accident on 95 on any given day, which line you think I'll be standing in?

    Keep it working fellas.
    Glad I found this post. This man was on a mission fast forward 3 years and on ccp has a title of mr untouchable for pipe laying. Being that I'm a monger myself thanks for pointing out the ones that can take it.

  3. #25207
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in the same line, but hopefully in front of you! I want first choice.
    Lolz. Can't happen for me both you and nitetimer have plowed and re-plowed the field but thanks for the pix and vids of the good ones.

  4. #25206

    Can you help a newbie out

    I am not so new to the SW hookups but Iam new to this.

    Forum. I hear a lot about kiara on here. How would I find.

    Her. If anybody has info that would be great.

  5. #25205

    Never had the pleasure

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCrazyFox  [View Original Post]
    Niice. Would love to now that I'm stateside again.
    I would love to see her.

    I've heard only good things about.

    Kiara-.

  6. #25204

    Awesome

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    The ever engaging Ms Sara.
    Your best photos yet!

  7. #25203
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I've had numerous requests for Kandii's phone number. Even had a couple that basically said that it's easier to get the number than to put in the effort to go see her at the Circus. Seriously, guys, if I had her permission to give out her number I would have said so. I don't. She wants to meet you guys at the club. Just go see her there and get her number from her personally. You won't regret it!
    Noted. Thanks.

  8. #25202
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Kandii will be returning to work at the Circus tomorrow night. She's been off for a week and would love to see her friends and meet some new ones. Anyone who knows Kandii knows what a load of fun she can be. What a nice body this girl has! Her video on stage showing off her great butt is posted on the Strip Club Reports thread.
    Wouldn't mind visiting circus soon. Would rather have this one delivered though. Niice pix man.

  9. #25201
    Quote Originally Posted by ChordMan  [View Original Post]
    I finally had the opportunity to hook up with the famous Kiara this morning thanks to CLS. She was everything and more like she been described, if you haven't hooked up with her yet you need to you won't be disappointed. Good attitude, personality no rushing just all fun.
    Niice. Would love to now that I'm stateside again.

  10. #25200
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbroi2  [View Original Post]
    Any of y'all seen Hailey lately? Thinking about venturing out to look for her. What times do y'all know she be around the SA generally? Let a raBBit know.

    raBBit

    P.S. Sounds like Taylor is becoming a hot item on this forum. That is a girl with the perfect Spinner body. Need more like her out there. Also what is this about the license cams on the LE cars? If they get your tag info, what can they do with it if all you are caught doing is driving around.
    That might have a database where they keep track of how many times you are spotted in an area that is known for hoes and drugs. If you do get pulled over one day for an infraction, you can't claim that you are lost because they will be able to see that you have been scanned in that area previously.

    I forgot what the law is called, but I remember a monger saying he was ticketed for driving around the hoe stroll. I don't think it was called "Loitering" but he was given s summons for doing a continuous loop on the stroll.

  11. #25199

    re: Hailey Update

    Any of y'all seen Hailey lately? Thinking about venturing out to look for her. What times do y'all know she be around the SA generally? Let a raBBit know.

    raBBit

    P.S. Sounds like Taylor is becoming a hot item on this forum. That is a girl with the perfect Spinner body. Need more like her out there. Also what is this about the license cams on the LE cars? If they get your tag info, what can they do with it if all you are caught doing is driving around.

  12. #25198

    Tuesday

    Decided to keep my exploring for second day. Drove threw the usuals around 3. Saw the regulars out as well as the little spinner preggo but seen too much of her already. Tried to snag all-star Crystal. She was looking pretty good. Loss some weight but still thick and looked fresh but she was on a mission for meds.

    Saw a brunette near the cure wearing a black and blue mini skirt. About 5 ft, 100 lbs, hair pulled up in a bun, beak of a nose but still cute named Nikki. I know there are a shitload of Nikki's out but I've never had this one. Says she hardly ever comes out and works off her phone. Started cop check of her showing the pussy and she showed a nice looking kitty with stubbles. Off to P's. Asked about the backdoor but was shot down but went ahead anyway. Pay P his fee and handed some wet wipes and off to upstairs we go. Both naked and shows some nice full a cups and some hard perky nipples. Nice body and glad and decided to take her to P's. Started off with BBBJ. Nice suction and alternated techniques. Started mish and she showed some pain when entering but eventually got all the way in. Very flexible girl and she was getting into it. Started getting wet and loader moans. If she was acting then she fooled me good. Flipped to mish and then pulled out for the money shot.

    Dropped her off at her place on Mount and got digits. Seems like a fun one and jokes a lot. Will def be on my call list.

  13. #25197

    Monday

    Haven't been on the stroll for awhile and decided to hit it up Monday. Not much out around noon. Searched WW, SA, and CB / be no avail. About to pack it in and saw a thin brunette walking up 4th street. Looked like a civi at first. Dressed in cut off shorts, and a black tank top. Drove by her a few times and no eye contact even made. Another monger was parked and tried to snag her up but she kept walking. I figured that I was about to pack it up and bail so would try to give her a holler. Pulled up besides her and she actually hopped in. About 5 ft 8, thin, be cups, shoulder length brunette pulled back, pretty nice looking in the face, and a Monroe piercing on her lip. She did have marks on her arms though. Off we drove. Said her name was Leslie and she is 27. Lives down on Edmonson but comes to CB to make money.

    Decided on a pipe cleaning for. 2 plus tip if she was good. Good suction and technique at first but after about 10 minutes, she started to get tired and went mechanical on me. Decided to help her out and grabbed the back of her head for some throating. DT with very little gagging to completion. Spit the nut out.

    Gave her. 2 and. 1 and got the number for a romp at her place next time.

    No back door available but will still try her out.

  14. #25196

    Brianna? Put her butt to sleep

    I am not sure if that was her name. Picked her up around the circle, and went to her place near the hospital. Proceeded to pound her pretty good, and when we were done, she literary fell asleep on the bed. I was like, whoa, then got up and left.

    That was funny. I have been trying to reach Taylor all week, but her phone seems to be off.

  15. #25195
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I saw Kiara this week. I picked her up at her Grandparents new location in Severn. As always, she did an awesome job for me. Never rushing and always takes direction well. When she has to she is out around the circle but tries to stick with her phone. She has had the new number for about a month and the number is available. She did ask that no one call either of her older numbers because the phones belong to people that she doesn't want knowing her personal business. If you don't have the new number ending in 9301 PM me for it.
    Thanks for the update. I did pm. Noticed this one on ccp (think it was one of your vids as well) great work with this superstar BTW.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape