Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7063
    You are so correct about there being more available ladies on NR in Louisville compared to any other of the Tri-State big cities, but from my experience and it is limited there is a reason for that visual observation. In Louisville, BP and NR are both dominated by independent providers and providers that are affiliated with another entity. By entity that can mean pimp, boyfriend, drug dealer, or another more experience provider (LOL). Indianapolis that setup is reserved for BP. Just compare over time how many providers and which ones use the NR "CLASSIFIED ADS" section. The ratio is very odd.

    Now the questions is why is that case, I suspect that was the nature of the Indy forum, before the change over. The Indianapolis forum on NR was highly critical of bogus reviews and sketchy providers. I believe the word got out that NR in Indy was only for establish independent providers, which I believe slowly that will change due to the change over.

    One advice for playing in KY is to plan your trip early and start making friends with other hobbyist in Louisville, because that was my early mistake. I would also recommend visiting a few of the providers that have been around awhile. Like I mention earlier, some providers work for other providers as well. It is better to work on the knowing end of the conversation. Example like the Kitty Club. You think you are chatting with the actual provider through text, put you are really chatting with the handler. In the end it might not really matter to some, but to some it does make a difference. Part of the "Hobby".

    Once last thing. If you lurk long enough and then start making trips you will start to pick up on the boarder providers of Southern Indy, that will make the trip to Louisville occasionally (UTR back home) why, but if you start chatting with them well in advance you can sometime setup a fun stopover. Between here and Louisville.

    So for those who have been liking to play ball on red infield. I highly suggest "Blue Grass". Just walk slowly. And keep your eyes and ears open.

    The Claw.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony317  [View Original Post]
    Because. I would spend way too much money down there. Holy smokes. I was there for the afternoon and checked out NR. They have a dozen or so young, attractive ones that have stellar reviews. Not that I actually saw every single one of them, but it's nothing like Indy. Another year goes by, and we get little to nothing good at a reasonable rate. What is going on in this city?

  2. #7062

    Yes THAT Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by BallsDeep710  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Kayla being referred to? Wow!

    http://indianapolis.backpage.com/Fem...-look/12549907
    Pretty hot, huh?

    Unfortunately, she was running late today and I had to bail on the appointment because of a work commitment. I would've hung around and tried to make it work otherwise. So, I have nothing to report except that I'm disappointed I didn't get the chance to meet her.

  3. #7061

    I'm Glad Louisville is 2 hours away.

    Because. I would spend way too much money down there. Holy smokes. I was there for the afternoon and checked out NR. They have a dozen or so young, attractive ones that have stellar reviews. Not that I actually saw every single one of them, but it's nothing like Indy. Another year goes by, and we get little to nothing good at a reasonable rate. What is going on in this city?

  4. #7060

    Same

    Johnny Z is right. It is the same Pam. Just talked with her so I can say for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]
    I once did a duo with Lacy and Pam. I wonder if it's the same Pam.

  5. #7059
    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]
    I once did a duo with Lacy and Pam. I wonder if it's the same Pam.
    I'm pretty sure she would be the same Pam. Megan and Lacy and Pam are well connected and I don't know of any other Pam who Megan knows. Also I know Pam has been active lately.

    Anyone get over to Megan's today, did the double come off? Or should I ask, did the double get anyone off?

  6. #7058

    Which Pam

    Quote Originally Posted by Funluvr  [View Original Post]
    She said she and Pamela will be together the rest of this week.
    I once did a duo with Lacy and Pam. I wonder if it's the same Pam.

  7. #7057

    More Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by Du3777  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up. Got mine set too.
    She said she and Pamela will be together the rest of this week.

  8. #7056
    Quote Originally Posted by Funluvr  [View Original Post]
    I just found out Megan and Andrea are playing together Tuesday. Got my time scheduled, don't delay if you want to experience this unbelievable duo.
    Thanks for the heads up. Got mine set too.

  9. #7055

    Woo Hoo!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevrob911  [View Original Post]
    Kayla, I'm a senior here and well reviewed and OK'd elsewhere. I've never had the pleasure of your company, but I would like to. PM me. Thanks.

    (I know, fucking shameless bastard.).
    I called Kayla today and have something scheduled for tomorrow. Woo Hoo!

  10. #7054

    This Kayla?

    Is this the Kayla being referred to? Wow!

    http://indianapolis.backpage.com/Fem...-look/12549907

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevrob911  [View Original Post]
    Kayla, I'm a senior here and well reviewed and OK'd elsewhere. I've never had the pleasure of your company, but I would like to. PM me. Thanks.

    (I know, fucking shameless bastard.).

  11. #7053

    You are right

    First time I experienced this double hidden life it was a shocker to me. A lady, I used to see before my USG days, invented me to her residence as she did not have a place yet for that day. I was not concerned as I knew she was safe. When I went there, it was obvious that some things had been put up. I did not think much of it as I am sure she did not really want me seeing pictures of her kids. Before leaving, I went to use the restroom but walked in the wrong door and there was pictures of her with her SO.

    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]
    But honestly I know there are at least two other providers that advertise locally (1 travels here) that are married with kids and this part of their lives remains a secret. So this is probably not all that unusual.

  12. #7052

    Not at all

    Quote Originally Posted by Indyguy69  [View Original Post]
    Now that is funny! I assume her husband had no clue?
    But honestly I know there are at least two other providers that advertise locally (1 travels here) that are married with kids and this part of their lives remains a secret. So this is probably not all that unusual.

  13. #7051

    A Sexy Red Father's Day

    After a little bit of down time, Sexy Red is back in the saddle again. Had the dream of dreams with my favorite freckled redhead yesterday. Red is always one of the best out there (if not the best) but she goes to another level after being away for even just a short bit. She is looking to schedule with some friends here this week. For those of you that know her, I highly suggest a visit. My toes are still curled and I am just now starting to walk a straight line. Since it is me having the issues with movement, I would suggest to run not walk to get your time.

    P.S. With all of the freckles that we share, it is an ongoing challenge for the two of us to play connect the freckles. I guess I will just have to continue working on it visit by visit. Thankfully, this may take a long time.

  14. #7050
    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]
    In my case, at a work function I met a colleagues wife who was somewhat of an utr provider around these parts. I had seen, touched, and kissed every inch of her awesome body on several occasions and did not have a clue that she was married let alone to someone at my work. All went well as she was a true professional. I have seen her at multiple events in the last 2 years with our SO's and not one problem. Although I have to admit seeing her dressed up at a formal event got me wishing she was bent over in K9 one more time. Lady has a marvelous ass.

    But I know it will never happen again. Like you, I almost swallowed my tongue when she was first introduced to me and my SO.
    Now that is funny! I assume her husband had no clue?

  15. #7049

    Shout out to Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]
    This is a tough hobby for these ladies. For the lovely Kayla, she is a different soul altogether and knew it would be a matter of time and I am glad she has stepped away. She truly is a special person and I wish her nothing but the best.
    Kayla, I'm a senior here and well reviewed and OK'd elsewhere. I've never had the pleasure of your company, but I would like to. PM me. Thanks.

    (I know, fucking shameless bastard.).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape