Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 36,241 to 36,255 of 61438
-
06-22-15 20:07 #25198Senior Member

Posts: 138Hell of a sight
Hell of a sight big homey. Keep hitting all holes aka (the triple threat) ha-ha.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-15 17:47 #25197Senior Member

Posts: 2419Sara
The ever engaging Ms Sara.
-
06-22-15 17:45 #25196Senior Member

Posts: 2419Star
Here's a few of Ms. Star.
-
06-22-15 16:23 #25195Senior Member

Posts: 2419Weekend
Had an excellent weekend. Started w / Sara for two dirty rounds Friday night & Saturday morning. That sweet ass was plowed from every way I could.
I got ahold of Star for another two rounds of nasty play. (She's looking for work fellas! Phone only. Hit me). Found a girl named Jessica I hit about 4 years ago, long legs, big eyes. She sucked everything even my asshole. Couldn't take dick too well though. But definitely sucks mad dick. Got a call from Kandii Sunday afternoon, hit her at night (love to hear her moan), then went on my merry way. I got the pix & vids. Standby for some serious filthy hole pounding. All I needed was a round with Denise, but it didn't happen. BTW I saw Jamie got raped & beat up at the circle Saturday night, and another girl named Jess got taken away to the hospital an hour later. I heard its part of some gang initiation. Be careful out there. I'm smiling big time. This was a fun weekend!
-
06-22-15 14:59 #25194Senior Member

Posts: 93Bp
Took a ride through BP just a little while ago. Guess the heat has got them in hibernation. Only saw redhead Nikki I believe. She was looking rough and started geeked at me. Sorry, I don't like them looking like Bruce Jenner.
-
06-22-15 11:34 #25193Senior Member

Posts: 152Lovie
Lovie (not her real name) used to hang on the 25th St. Loop. Been looking for her for her for 3 weeks now. LOL.
Originally Posted by LikkerFront
[View Original Post]
She just got back from a 4 month vacation about a month or so ago.
My ATF BSW. ALWAYS aims to please. She likes the rock candy. I used to see her regularly at a house near the old stadium. Says she lives in the county, but I doubt it.
-
06-22-15 10:57 #25192Banned Member

Posts: 5343LMAO, I was on the hunt for Hailey last night but no luck at the SA or the gas station. I will have to remember that for next time with Taylor.
Originally Posted by LikkerFront
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-15 10:06 #25191Senior Member

Posts: 530Dissapointed
Nice report and pics as always but I got to admit I'm dissapointed she isn't hold a "Rookie banged my ass out!" sign in any of them LOL. Keep them cumming Rookie looking forward to more tales of debauchery with the ladies of Baltimore, go munch down a few Viagra and grab a fresh box of Trojans and get to work!
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-15 09:04 #25190Banned Member

Posts: 5343She has the same #.
Originally Posted by Propellor
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-15 08:19 #25189Senior Member

Posts: 114Summer
Lost contact with Summer. Saw her last when she was living in the motel on Ritchie Highway. Digits ending in 4653. Read somewhere on here that she has a place in Glen Burnie now. Would appreciate if someone could forward her new contact information.
-
06-22-15 07:15 #25188Regular Member

Posts: 141You were wise to listen to your instincts concerning the girl you picked up / dropped off in Dundalk. From your description it could be a girl that I had a very nasty encounter with a few weeks ago. I think she is using the names of well known girls to deceive unsuspecting mongers. My gut feeling was to throw her back as well. But the little head made a bad call. Wish I had gotten a pic of her. A real P. O. S. Safe mongering everybody!
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-15 06:34 #25187Senior Member

Posts: 174A phat ass
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1235/phat-and-thick.html
Took a trip to the w w and met the infamous red head Nikki. Went to the Frenchmen for some private fun. As expected the BBBJ skills were superb. Got digits, says its her sisters phone. I also saw ATF storm.
-
06-22-15 04:12 #25186Senior Member

Posts: 381Glad you had a good time.
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
Shitty.
-
06-22-15 03:22 #25185Senior Member

Posts: 1788Yeah, that's typical for Natalie. She falls asleep or sometimes goes outside and leaves her phone behind.
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-15 02:39 #25184Banned Member

Posts: 5343Wow!
Tonight was my 1st time hitting the stroll and in between texting a Taylor (Mad Props to Piddybo), Natalie (Thanks to CLS for her updated digits) & Summer / Mandi (Thanks to Shithead06), I check out the stroll.
1st up was DUMPdalk, a few in and around the usual strolls, scooped up Amber, not the Amber from back in March. This Amber was older, brunette with deflated be-see tits. Didn't get a good vibe so dropped her back off on Dundalk and Citgo area. Didn't see any premium filets so I headed to PP / Conkling. Nothing at all on my 1st pass so I left and headed WW.
Good amount of talent, scooped up Katy (sp) a block north of the circle. She insisted on her spot, was in a rush so didn't want to go far. Blah. Blah. Blah. Made a you-turn and dropped her ass back off. Next was redhead Michelle on Washington / Carey. Killer bod but was nodding off too much. She offered to take me to Pierre's house to do the deed but I declined once again and dropped her back off.
So in between all this, I had been texting Taylor, she was stuck down by the Harbor, than got on a bus back to CB. I finally scooped her up and off to the local 5*Motels we go. What a cutie. Told her I wanted the whole menu which included the trip to Greece and she was game. I didn't have my usual lube but had some lotion in the car that did the trick. Super oral skills, FS started with mish, than took off to Greece in the same position, than doggie style while still traveling to Greece. Flipped her back over to mish, changed covers and pounded her in mish, than me standing on the floor and her on the edge of the bed, than finished in mish.
Taylor is super tight and I had to stop a few times to prevent PEJ. We cleaned up, tried for round 2 but this old ass couldn't rise to the occasion so we called it a night. I sure as hell will see her again before I head back south. Piddybo, if you ever come to Tampa, I will hook you up brother. This was a prime piece of beef found only at Bern's Steakhouse!
Natalie flaked out on me and never responded after a few text exchange.











Reply With Quote





