Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1031

    What's the heads up?

    Hey man your saying heads up but heads up for what? You just trying to get her link out there or are you warning us against her?

    I was using her once in a while but she went to the dark side on me, her name says it all she really is frekin crazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingScotsman  [View Original Post]

  2. #1030
    Still looking for the right girl, not just one that'll GO ģreek but one that wants greek cause she like!

    Quote Originally Posted by Iwtfaht  [View Original Post]
    I am glad you had a nice dream. YMMV in this hobby is well known. I contacted through pm, she seemed very nice and asked for an email to send pic. I complied (I am always a polite gentleman whether or not I receive same from sp). She went com dark. Never responded to further pm's, on email, or text.

    To each his own. I just prefer a gal that does not play games.

    For what it's worth.

  3. #1029

  4. #1028
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 117
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  5. #1027

    Gia

    Some one was passing bad press on her. She may be laying low for a bit and seeing friends she is more comfortable with. It's a shame too, she's really a sweet girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cycling  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or heard from Gia lately? She seem to disappear from this forum and from BP.

  6. #1026

    Gia

    Has anyone seen or heard from Gia lately? She seem to disappear from this forum and from BP.

  7. #1025

    Fares

    I think it best if vacationing mongers booked there own itinerary on this trip. My experience with the vacation package would be vastly different than yours or anyone else's.

    =JayStrykerHard;2499612]Thanks for the intell. What are landing fares?
    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...panga/12464590

    It seems that a really good monger got a hold of Tapanga and freshend up her pictures with some class and style. LOL. Yes, round trip airfare to Greece may be had. Common sense says to give the girl advanced noticed of such itinerary. BYO party hats for the time being. Incall / outcall, no hotels.

    Have fun fellas.

    FSM.

  8. #1024

    Grecian delight

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingScotsman  [View Original Post]
    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...panga/12464590

    It seems that a really good monger got a hold of Tapanga and freshend up her pictures with some class and style. LOL. Yes, round trip airfare to Greece may be had. Common sense says to give the girl advanced noticed of such itinerary. BYO party hats for the time being. Incall / outcall, no hotels.

    Have fun fellas.

    FSM.
    Thanks for the intell. What are landing fares?

  9. #1023
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLou  [View Original Post]
    She didn't reply soon enough and you call that playing games? Playing games is letting you show up for an appointment and going silent. It's not like you were jerked around by sending you on a wild goose chase.
    Not a question of timely response. We were communicating. She then went comm dark.

    This forum is for mongers to post their experience, If you don't like the post, there is no need to criticize. Unless your promoting the sp. i noticed your posts primarily criticize mongers who do not share your point of view. Enough said. I reported what happened.

  10. #1022
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaRecruit  [View Original Post]
    I sent you a recommendation by PM. Enjoy, the woman is incredible.
    You mind sending that info my way, too?

  11. #1021

    Grecian delight- Tapanga

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...panga/12464590

    It seems that a really good monger got a hold of Tapanga and freshend up her pictures with some class and style. LOL. Yes, round trip airfare to Greece may be had. Common sense says to give the girl advanced noticed of such itinerary. BYO party hats for the time being. Incall / outcall, no hotels.

    Have fun fellas.

    FSM.

  12. #1020

    Greek goddess suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by SlammBamm  [View Original Post]
    I know this is may be a long shot but if anyone has a line on a sexy sp who not only offers "trips to the island" but enjoys it please share via PM, I'm sure it's a short and closely protected list hence the request to PM any intel, your secrets safe with me, hey sometimes a guy has a hankering for something different if ya know what I mean.
    I sent you a recommendation by PM. Enjoy, the woman is incredible.

  13. #1019

    Sarah Lynn. FYI

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...140hr/11945987

    She finally made it home back up north and reunited with her family. Forever known as a "unique" provider.

  14. #1018

    Games?

    Quote Originally Posted by Iwtfaht  [View Original Post]
    I am glad you had a nice dream. YMMV in this hobby is well known. I contacted through pm, she seemed very nice and asked for an email to send pic. I complied (I am always a polite gentleman whether or not I receive same from sp). She went com dark. Never responded to further pm's, on email, or text.

    To each his own. I just prefer a gal that does not play games.

    For what it's worth.
    She didn't reply soon enough and you call that playing games? Playing games is letting you show up for an appointment and going silent. It's not like you were jerked around by sending you on a wild goose chase.

  15. #1017

    Grecian

    Sent you a pm.

    Some of us consider Greek the usual, not different LOL!

    Quote Originally Posted by SlammBamm  [View Original Post]
    I know this is may be a long shot but if anyone has a line on a sexy sp who not only offers "trips to the island" but enjoys it please share via PM, I'm sure it's a short and closely protected list hence the request to PM any intel, your secrets safe with me, hey sometimes a guy has a hankering for something different if ya know what I mean.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape