Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 1983
-
08-31-15 18:54 #528Senior Member

Posts: 284RTFF dude.
Originally Posted by TrueFan
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-15 00:24 #527Regular Member

Posts: 1First Post
I am wondering if there is a good spot to hit up in the early afternoon. Too much stuff to do to go cruising in the evening.
-
08-27-15 22:19 #526Senior Member

Posts: 80What I am doing wrong
In my way to the north I decided to take a detour I95 and hunt for one of your lovely SW. I drove by Broadway around 5 PM and what I saw was not what I expected. There was quite a few of what looks like SW but one or maybe two as nice looking as CJ girls, the rest where questionable at best. I saw one twitching so bad that it looks like she had epilepsy.
There where a number of girls in group with guys, could not tell if they where their handlers or just hanging around. I try to scoop a girl that turn out to be a butter-face but more important rough looking and did not gave me the feeling that I was going to have a good time, so I decided to call it the day. Now on my way out I saw this cute what seems to be a SW turning into Pine. I made the turn and saw her talking to a few girls in a house in Pine, two houses from Broadway. I could not tell if this was just a hang out or a place for take out.
What I would like to know what are in Broadway is the best place to pick up decent SW. If I am lucky to catch one, where is a decent notel to take them for some fun. And finally I remember and Angela reviewed at one time and was wondering if she is still around. Thanks.
-
08-26-15 02:57 #525Senior Member

Posts: 484Dyan love
Dyan is a total sweetheart; have had a great time each time I've encountered her, several times in the last couple months. Last time was supposed to be beach day for her she told me but she got stood up, so scooped her up that weekday and she was wearing this hot beige two piece swimsuit, hippy fringe top with tight sexy bottom, covered with denim shorts. She's a perfect blend of fun, sexy and adorable with a perfect petite body and mad skillz. Highly recommend, consistent good time with her have never been disappointed and a definite repeat whenever can locate. Locating can be tough, no apparent set schedule and the digits change frequently.
-
08-26-15 00:09 #524Senior Member

Posts: 214Dyan and when the rules don'are apply
Had a terrific date with Dyan!! At least for tonight she's back! As great at providing phenomenal service as she's ever been!! No rush GFE! Lots of sexual fun accompanied by hanging out fun cuddling and watching a movie. No security issue at all. She looks good so hopefully whatever issues she had are done with. She did mention how some girls based upon their desperation levels will behave in a less than lady like way. I have digits from a regular phone for those who want to give her another try. I picked her up on Broadway near the Chinese place. Why was it safe to disregard the rules with all the heat? Since nobody will probably guess this riddle I'll reveal why sometimes it's ok to pick a SW up on Broadway. When you know all the cops are elsewhere or will soon be. I snagged Dyan seconds before she was nearly run over by a car involved in a high speed pursuit by multiple units!!
-
08-12-15 14:35 #523Senior Member

Posts: 214Monica
Found Monica last night around 9:30 across from the bar on Broadway. She's been photoed by cj and reported on by several others. No glasses this time. While her reviews are mixed I had an enjoyable time. No rush, she took a shower and gave me a terrific BBBJCIM! She took direction perfectly! Standard rates would repeat. No phone.
-
07-28-15 00:04 #522Senior Member

Posts: 214Casey
Picked up Casey on Morgan around 8 pm tonight. Haven't seen her for over a year. Has slid badly, lots of bruises, cuts, and overall not as appealing as she was in the past. She's 28, WSW,5'3 or so still pretty, morgan is her spot. While the dings were a distraction she stills gives a great BBBJCIM!! No digits.
-
07-27-15 17:19 #521Senior Member

Posts: 192KIA on Broadway
I took a quick tour this afternoon and recognized Kia from Cooky's pictures. I took couple of turns to loop around and pick her up. She is real new to this. As when I pulled up to her I asked her "need a ride". She was totally puzzled and just said are you looking for fun. Then at one point she said if your a cop arrest me now. She is a sweet girl, told me she is 20 and friends drive her to Camden from Williamstown. No cell phone but gave me her home # but lives with her parents, so I am not sure that is a real smart idea. She did not have a spot for our dream date so she took care of me while I drove a few blocks on mechanic street. She is cuter in person with a nice body but was a little spaced out when I picked her up. I would see her again but would want to find a secluded location to do some more. In my dream with Kia it was a quick. 2 for bbjcim. She is wearing red shorts and a spaghetti top.
-
07-06-15 20:32 #520Senior Member

Posts: 65And a hit!
So I cruise the broadway stroll and see the regular cast of characters. No one jumps out at me so I do a couple of loops to see if any fresh meat has been added and sadly this is not the case. So I move to a different hunting ground that I have noticed just to see what is there. What is there is Erin a ginger about 5'0 or maybe even shorter. She is a ginger with freckles 24 with a pair of firm Bcups to lower see maybe. What got me is she had an ass on her that stopped traffic literally. At first I thought she was a civvie but I saw her do a little wave to the car in front so I knew it was on. I ducked down a side street and parked and walked back up to conversate and confirm her SW status. She follows me gets in and we go to the spot standard donation with the promise of a tip if the song is good she says "Don't worry I'll get the tip!" Loved the swagger! She commenced a damn good BBBJCIM and like 5 min in I was done it was like that. She even put my hand on top of her head and told me to push if I wanted which I did and she was a champion gentleman. Real cool individual she never bugged on the ride to the spot and she carried a decent convo for somebody 24 yo. Of course the story is somebody stole my phone and I will have one next time but she says she patrols the same spot. I asked if she does broadway and she said no it's too hot she prefers where she is at. PM me and I will give info to guys I trust. Don't want the not so secret fishing hole to become overpopulated. The firm young ass and the tits while not big but firm as he'll make her a must repeat. Hopefully I can find her again sigh!
-
06-25-15 17:57 #519Senior Member

Posts: 284Stacey is the best
I finally met Stacey last night on Broadway near Carl Miller Blvd. I told her, I know a lot about you and it's all good. She immediately mentioned USASEXGUIDE. She is very intelligent, well spoken. Patient, and DAMN GOOD IN BED!! We went to a house to do the session. I told her I would definitely repeat. It's hard to believe she is doing this profession. She can talk about anything and has vast knowledge on a lot of subjects. I told her if you can attract me mentally first you got me hooked. She not only has beauty but brains that go with it. She told me about the candy she indulges in but hey nobody's perfect.
-
06-25-15 03:32 #518Senior Member

Posts: 2000Camille
Thanks Rizob. Is her looks holding up or the hard life got to her?
Originally Posted by Rizob
[View Original Post]
Cheers.
TM.
-
06-24-15 21:53 #517Senior Member

Posts: 51Camile
I see her around all the time. I think last week I saw her. No one ever talks about her anymore and I strange thing is I don't pick her up anymore even though she was always a good date. She always hangs out down at the gloucester end of broad. Usually at the big brick building with the little step the girls hang out on. Not far down from morgan.
-
06-24-15 19:34 #516Senior Member

Posts: 2000Camille
Any one seen Camille lately? Kind of pretty, slim with dark hair and large man made bolt on (s). She is a freak in the sack. I'm just curious if she is still around.
Cheers.
TM.
-
06-13-15 13:19 #515Senior Member

Posts: 65Stacey and Dyan
Saw both ladies on Broadway last night around 7:30.
-
06-01-15 17:02 #514Senior Member

Posts: 66Stacey sighting
Cruised through last Friday and ran into Stacey. Had a nice time with her but will say that this was the first time she seemed rattled a bit. Seems like the streets are taking their toll and she was tired. She said she is mostly trying to stay off Broadway but she is around. If you do catch up with her, treat her well.











Reply With Quote






