Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24853
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Kandii

    Quote Originally Posted by JimNMaryland  [View Original Post]
    Didn't she walk on the W / W loop? I always thought girls moved down from striping to walking, not up.
    Kandii has been a dancer on and off for a few years. She did it while she was using and was walking and she has also danced when she's not using and on a program, like she is now. Definitely worth a trip to the Jewel Box!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kandii2.PNG‎   Kandii3.jpg‎   Kandii9.jpg‎   Kandii10.jpg‎  

  2. #24852

    MP stroll

    Had some time on my hands and decided to look for some talent. Twas so very slow today in MP and over in the vicinity of SA that I was getting ready to break off the hunt and head home. Went down through MP one mo time and saw a friendly gal walking up the blvd towards Potapsco. Scooped her up on the side and went down to the intersection for an ice tea and some convo. Met Stacy, a gal with nice sea plus dee minus cans, all her teeth and a friendly soul. Guess in mid 30's or so. We chatted and she gave me her best mic skill and was not in a rush of any short. Takes direction well and gave a grand BBBJCIM no fuss no muss and kept the present. Got digits and will def see her again. Digits to Seniors or others I've chatted with. Hc.

  3. #24851
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakwood99  [View Original Post]
    I ran into Ellie last week on Pulaski. Her mic skills are still on point.

    If you know her and would like to reconnect, PM me.
    Man I saw her by Westside shopping center picked up a lot weight looked like she was out the game as far and reconnecting if she don't act lije she used to then sure.

  4. #24850

    Ellie

    I ran into Ellie last week on Pulaski. Her mic skills are still on point.

    If you know her and would like to reconnect, PM me.

  5. #24849

    Kandii

    Kandii sent me this and told me to tell the fellas she's at the Jewel Box.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2015050795015727.jpg‎  

  6. #24848
    Quote Originally Posted by JimNMaryland  [View Original Post]
    Didn't she walk on the W / W loop? I always thought girls moved down from striping to walking, not up.
    If they get on the needle it usually goes that way. Getting off the needle, and staying off, would appear to reverse that, I guess.

  7. #24847

    Entrapment never works

    No body wins the entrapment argument. If you are walking out of church and an undercover cop in a nun outfit begs you to let her give you a BJ for cash and promises that you will go to heaven, maybe you think about arguing entrapment. However, if you are busted on one of the strolls, then everyone knows you were trying to get some pussy.

  8. #24846
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Kandii called last night to let me know that she's now dancing at night at the Jewel Box downstairs. If anyone wants to see her I highly recommend her. Kandii is always a lot of fun. The pictures are from a couple of weeks ago when she was showing me one of her stripper outfits.
    Didn't she walk on the W / W loop? I always thought girls moved down from striping to walking, not up.

  9. #24845
    Quote Originally Posted by LikkerFront  [View Original Post]
    Finally met Mo, she was shaking her thang down Ramsay when I decided to stop and formally introduce myself. Dressed in nice clothes and smelling nice I figured the gentlemanly thing to do would be to invite her to accompany me to the Frenchman's place so I could bang the hell out of her, she simply gave me a big smile and said "let's go". This dark skinned honey has a great little body and a pleasant attitude. She gives a terrific wet BJ that got me stiff as a railroad spike and ready to impale her with it, and impale her I did. She lay back and I pushed into a bald and tight little kitty but it did take some time and short stroking to get all the meat worked in as the pussy got soaking wet. She pushed her hips into me as I switched up to long dicking her, her sound effects and leg shaking orgasm led me to believe that she was enjoying the beating from the Likker stick. I managed to bang her kitty until it was a wet creamy mess before firing the load. Super cool chick and alot of fun to get naked with, glad I finally stopped and took a poke at her. Got her digits if anyone wants to give her a try, I will date her again.
    Solid post as usual LF. Always enjoy the read! There used to be a monger with an Asian handle that had me rofl with his posts, but he's since stopped writing? I believe I saw this one last week but was short on funds. She shakes her $$ maker somethin fierce!

  10. #24844

  11. #24843

    Lucy sucking my cock on a Saturday morning


  12. #24842

    Opening up the Lucy. Melinda file

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/1189/lucy-loosened-up.html

    Have fun.

    She's in a group home but still tricking. So if you want her numbers. Hit me on the pm.

  13. #24841
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Kandii

    Kandii called last night to let me know that she's now dancing at night at the Jewel Box downstairs. If anyone wants to see her I highly recommend her. Kandii is always a lot of fun. The pictures are from a couple of weeks ago when she was showing me one of her stripper outfits.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kandii7.PNG‎   Kandii8.PNG‎   Kandii9.PNG‎   Kandii11.jpg‎   Kandii12.jpg‎  

    Kandii4.jpg‎   Kandii5.jpg‎   Kandii6.jpg‎  

  14. #24840

    Awesome!

    Hey NiteTimer and fellow mongers.

    I just came across your thread. I'm a little late, but you boys are doing awesome work. Much Obliged!

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]

  15. #24839

    Charlie

    Hey. I got a friend in need asap. She can host in towson / loch raven area. 5'5" 125# wf. 36 b and great ass. Tell her Sam sent you. 443 XXX-2282.24 years old. Text her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape