Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 36,646 to 36,660 of 61438
-
05-27-15 10:33 #24793Regular Member

Posts: 11Being an addict means using drugs without regard for consequences. He isn't necessarily dumb, just insanely addicted. I'm sure you've heard one what the definitions of insanity is, "repeating the same mistakes and expecting different resluts". Just sayin.
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-15 09:50 #24792Senior Member

Posts: 505re: Phat Ass Heather
Yep, that's her.
Originally Posted by AOmega0
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-15 09:38 #24791Senior Member

Posts: 2344Mystery Meat
Reading your comments about Heather of Brooklyn's ass, jarred my memory about a WSW I saw yesterday. I'v seen her before about 4 years ago and periodically over the years since then. She's a older dark haired WSW that always has on shades and usally sits on a stoop off by herself smoking cigarettes. Her haircuit and appearance is kinda boyish. I asked another WSW years ago about her. She told me she was a man. I asked a older black guy who lives around there , and he said she was definitely a female . I think he sampled some . This all took place when she used to sit on S Carey a block away from the elementary School. I have also seen her on Wilkins between Monroe and S payson, and going in a rent a room house with a guy on Catherine st.
She's a tall big boned WSW that has a ass like no one I have ever seen around the loop, except maybe a WSW off of Washington Blvd about a decade ago, anyway, yesterday she was wearing a pair of gym shorts showing off her thick thighs that lead to her fat ass. She knows me because I have spoke to her years ago and asked about her, she told me she only came in the city to make money and doesn't live in the city. Maybe, but, she lost some weight on her last go round, yesterday she looked like she gained it all back.
She looks like she has a beach ball for a ass. Did anyone else notice her sitting on Ramsay 2 stoops to the left of the Hanna Market & Deli. The Deli is on the corner is S Gilmore and Ramsey . If you've dated her, PM me or post about her please. Thanks.
-
05-27-15 08:26 #24790Regular Member

Posts: 16Jewelz
Jewelz left her phone in the console of someone's truck a day or two ago. It has been turned off for the time being but could be reactivated if the monger returns the phone to her. If not, it will be a few days before she can get it replaced.
-
05-27-15 06:38 #24789Senior Member

Posts: 126This must be the same Heather I saw weeks ago but forgot to report on. Thick in all the right places, but appeared pregnant as well. Asked for a tip in the beginning if she did good work. Told me about the STD outbreaks going around and her babyfather beating her ass. What an ass it was though. I've never seen one like that while out.
Originally Posted by Tbroi2
[View Original Post]
I was shooting foot fetish content at the time and got some related pics and a short clip of her: http://www.ccptube.com/video/1186/brooklyn-heather.html - can get a peek of her ass in shorts when she flips over.
-
05-27-15 06:06 #24788Senior Member

Posts: 1788Kiara
This is Kiara with her new hair style in action.
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1185/kiara.html
-
05-27-15 05:53 #24787Senior Member

Posts: 1788Kiara
Kiara has a phone again! She texted me last night with it. It has unlimited texting and she has given me the ok to give it to people she knows. PM me.
-
05-27-15 05:52 #24786

Posts: 39Grey scale, hard to see videos
Great videos NiteTimer. However, some of your videos, like this one lately, appear grey scale and grainy. This one is hard to see. This is just FYI. Thanks!
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-15 01:57 #24785Banned Member

Posts: 1312Damn again
Damn I went through there a few weeks back and his hand was fucked up for the same reasons he even said that's why it happened. The thing that gets me is how dumb can you be. Not only the dealers who already know that he gets high but you keep your stash there and don't think that it will be touched. And to him for doing the dumb shit know what would be the end result.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-15 23:07 #24784Senior Member

Posts: 457[Deleted by Admin]
This is why we have to Report Post button, please use it in the future.
A2
-
05-26-15 21:57 #24783Senior Member

Posts: 2419I-smell-sex-and
-
05-26-15 18:31 #24782Banned Member

Posts: 70[Racial Epithet(s) Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing racial epithets.
Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.
-
05-26-15 18:08 #24781Senior Member

Posts: 2344Christine's light brown butt cheecks
Finally hooked up with her, she was a true sport and a trooper. She made the long walk from the circle to the French embassy for me. Before you ask me, no, I didn't get her # because she doesn't have a phone. According to her, she left it on the bed charging and Dawn stole it. She says she's either going to smack her and get it back or call the cops on her. I know Dawn didn't have a phone because I asked her several times if she did and she always said no. So the story is probably true.
-
05-26-15 17:52 #24780Senior Member

Posts: 2344Michelle my bell
I found out the 4th light brown skin SW is of hispanic origin. She's big girl with some meat on her and has big tits, she was wearing plastic black round full rim glasses when I talked to her. According to Christine, she's been spreading lies about her haveing HIV and being a man. Christine was present when I spoke to Michelle and joined in the conversation. Later on at Pierre's Christine told me she was surprised she spoke with her, she said she usually doesn't speak to her at all. Sounds like jealousy to me. I got a stuck up vibe from her the brief time we all were talking. Nice rack though!
-
05-26-15 17:26 #24779Senior Member

Posts: 530So the story goes
With all the funny business and shady type folks hanging around that house of shenanigans this isn't a huge surprise to hear. Considering some of the scuttlebutt I've heard about that dude a lesson like this was coming and probably could have been ALOT worse for him if it was dealt by other players. I quit going there for various concerns, the Frenchman seems to run a place that's a bit more quiet. Be careful around Ds rent-a-room, mongers going there to spread some love and some legs don't want to get caught up in the neighborhood nonsense.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






