Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13492

    Honor the Culture

    Quote Originally Posted by Magooski  [View Original Post]
    Opinions and assholes, we all have them! $ was a fair tip, a gentleman does not share all details in their post. I've been playing this game for a quite a while and will pay fairly for good service. I do have issues with those who regularly short a good therapist and the next guy pays dearly via poor attitude and service. Your idea of a fair price may be good for a SW looking for her next fix. I will share details with proven seniors.
    Whenever experiencing a new environment, it is usually suggested you spend some amount of time to acquaint yourself with the customs and cultures. This attitude of dispensing money is akin to telling your Mercedes dealer "No, here's another $20 K because you've been so nice". $100 for less than full service in a Lake County IL AMP is an absurd token. All you do is display your ignorance of the local pricing structures and opportunities.

  2. #13491

    Obt

    Hi all. I'll be in oak brook terrace this afternoon and, not being much of a nomad, would like to try some suburban fare. Which towns would be best to look for accommodating massage establishments? Please dm, not necessarily looking for specific spa names, just towns, but I'd take spa names if you want to give them up. Thanks.

    TR.

  3. #13490
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellster  [View Original Post]
    Magooski actually did a great job of describing which one it was. , There are at least two Pines- one in Libertyville and the other is somewhere around Willowbrook. That's why I mentioned to other posters it's best not use a hidden codes and just say where they went to- which Magooski did. It's easy to get confused with the names of some of the places since they're similar. It's also easier to do a search on them if everyone uses the same name. Magooski- one question- how did the gal look that you got at Pine?? Was she slender, average build, overweight??

    I guess if you go to the Willowbrook spa you could get yourself a Happy Meal haha!
    Fricking hilarious! I like getting the chocolate shake.

  4. #13489
    Magooski actually did a great job of describing which one it was. , There are at least two Pines- one in Libertyville and the other is somewhere around Willowbrook. That's why I mentioned to other posters it's best not use a hidden codes and just say where they went to- which Magooski did. It's easy to get confused with the names of some of the places since they're similar. It's also easier to do a search on them if everyone uses the same name. Magooski- one question- how did the gal look that you got at Pine?? Was she slender, average build, overweight??

    I guess if you go to the Willowbrook spa you could get yourself a Happy Meal haha!

  5. #13488

    Nope not that one

    This was way north for me, In Libertyville. Not Pinetree which is still north to me, but not that far!

  6. #13487

    When you say Up North.

    [QUOTE=Magooski;2482260]I was way up north last week for meetings and stopped at Pine Spa. I had Kimmy, older Korean MT and I'm fine with that. I love Korean style massage. Very nice and left happy and relaxed, would repeat if I'm in the area. . 80 for massage, nice place, TS was 10, massage was 11. Not full service, but left very happy with no negotiating back and forth, $. 80 total cost.[/QUOTE

    When you say up north, I'm thinking. A Big Mac And a Massage and a? the other Pines 83 ?

  7. #13486

    Up North

    Quote Originally Posted by Magooski  [View Original Post]
    I was way up north last week for meetings and stopped at Pine Spa. I had Kimmy, older Korean MT and I'm fine with that. I love Korean style massage. Very nice and left happy and relaxed, would repeat if I'm in the area. . 80 for massage, nice place, TS was 10, massage was 11. Not full service, but left very happy with no negotiating back and forth, $. 80 total cost.
    When you say up north. I'm thinking the other Pines By Big Mac?

  8. #13485

    Move on

    I would move on.

    Quote Originally Posted by SelfHi5  [View Original Post]
    Alright fellow mongers, need some help. One of my ATFs from AOL has left and I lost her number. She went by Vanessa. Younger, pretty face, thick latina. Anyone know how I can get back in contact with her, PM me!

    Thanks!

  9. #13484

    Aol

    Alright fellow mongers, need some help. One of my ATFs from AOL has left and I lost her number. She went by Vanessa. Younger, pretty face, thick latina. Anyone know how I can get back in contact with her, PM me!

    Thanks!

  10. #13483

    You poor misguided soul

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyForRub  [View Original Post]
    Tipping Benjamin for less than full service here is a gross overpayment.
    Opinions and assholes, we all have them! $ was a fair tip, a gentleman does not share all details in their post. I've been playing this game for a quite a while and will pay fairly for good service. I do have issues with those who regularly short a good therapist and the next guy pays dearly via poor attitude and service. Your idea of a fair price may be good for a SW looking for her next fix. I will share details with proven seniors.

  11. #13482

    A full cup to the bRim

    Quote Originally Posted by IlDiavolo  [View Original Post]
    An absolutely outstanding blend. Enthusiastically delivered is an understatement. Highly recommended. I will definitely repeat, holy!
    I had my cup of coffee late Friday morning. The conifer blend with this MT is exceptional. From the beginning as you enter with nice sensual hugs to the TS and excellent massage to Finish. Coffee does fill the rim.

    HD.

  12. #13481
    This is a good situation and I think if your a regular there should be this give and take. Keeps you coming back.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadFirst  [View Original Post]
    This is a perfect summary of this whole hobby of ours. I'm sure we all have had our share of rip offs and good deals too. Here's one that happened to me over the weekend. I was almost home and pulled into one of my go 2's to see if a regular was working. She was. She tried to hustle me into a room but I was being a little stubborn. I told (and showed) her I only had 60 which I thought would make her say come back tomorrow. But surprisingly she didn't and into the room I went. She finished up with her customer and in she comes. I was thinking I would get a shortened session and smaller menu but same as always. 2 days later I go back for another helping and I leave only dropping 80. So there are deals out there. I think it has a lot to do with how busy they are and the rapport we have established with them. Of course YMMV.

  13. #13480

    In a Nutshell

    Quote Originally Posted by Moccdawg  [View Original Post]
    As us guys try to get more Bang for less Buck, the girls try to get more Buck for less Bang.
    This is a perfect summary of this whole hobby of ours. I'm sure we all have had our share of rip offs and good deals too. Here's one that happened to me over the weekend. I was almost home and pulled into one of my go 2's to see if a regular was working. She was. She tried to hustle me into a room but I was being a little stubborn. I told (and showed) her I only had 60 which I thought would make her say come back tomorrow. But surprisingly she didn't and into the room I went. She finished up with her customer and in she comes. I was thinking I would get a shortened session and smaller menu but same as always. 2 days later I go back for another helping and I leave only dropping 80. So there are deals out there. I think it has a lot to do with how busy they are and the rapport we have established with them. Of course YMMV.

  14. #13479

    Bang & Buck

    Quote Originally Posted by GotMilf  [View Original Post]
    I second that. I like to know what people paid to help me make my decision, but I would never begrudge someone for paying too much. It's their money, not mine. Keep the reviews coming fellas, and be safe out there!
    Being generous / frugal, nice / rude, smart / stupid, or somewhere in between all that for us or the girls. There is a fine line in it all. As us guys try to get more Bang for the Buck, the girls try to get more Buck for less Bang. The girls also share and we do. It comes down to this: Screwing your own fun is your own business. But screwing with mine is another thing.

  15. #13478
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannheim  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else sick the same posts crying about over paying and how much should be paid at AMP's, providers, etc?? It's okay to give recommendations or advice, but the constant whining is old already.

    What another man is willing to pay for sex is his business and if it's more than what the next guy is willing to pay so be it. Its insulting to read those posts everyday.

    Let's stop pretending with a handful of jons you're going to set the market value on A$$. Besides insulting, its desperate and comical.
    I second that. I like to know what people paid to help me make my decision, but I would never begrudge someone for paying too much. It's their money, not mine. Keep the reviews coming fellas, and be safe out there!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape