Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,501 to 10,515 of 13047
-
06-09-15 22:19 #2547Senior Member

Posts: 935Fyi
Hey fellow mongers.
Noticed two massage places on Beverly bl just west of Alvarado street across from each other. Since I've been having some aches & pains in both arms and back figured that by being fairly new joints I might get a good rub and who knows what else, LOL.
Went yesterday past 7 pm, called the place from outside and got no answer. So, today after visiting my Doc to figure out what's causing the aches and pains went to the joint again.
First went to check out the place across the street which has a small parking lot just to see the help there. Well the place is under construction so nothing there.
From there went to the massage place across the street located on the 2nd floor.
Was greeted by a late 30's gal. Since they had a banner outside the building advertising hour massage for $ 25, told her that I'd like to have the hour session.
She took me to a room and I gave her the 25 fee. As I'm getting ready to take my clothes off she comes back and lays a pillow on the table, WTF!
I don't know what to make of it and she tells me to only take off the shoes. I explained to her that I wanted a full back massage, so she tells me that it's $45 hr.
She then tells me that the $25 massage is only over the clothes on front and the feet.
By now I'm thinking not TOFTT since probably I will not get a good massage or a happy one so I asked for my money back and bailed.
Mondo.
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac...066310725.html
-
06-09-15 04:58 #2546Regular Member

Posts: 1China Doll
Paid for 1/2 hour, only got 15 minutes and it was just straight to the point with HJ (She started minute watching close to the end as well). No point in discussing it, just won't go back again. This place used to be great but it has fallen off. Save your cash and go elsewhere.
-
06-08-15 20:31 #2545Senior Member

Posts: 32I've been to this location a couple of times. I want to like it since it's close to me, but the quality and selection is always on the lower end.
Originally Posted by PrinterMike
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-15 20:27 #2544Senior Member

Posts: 121Super Spa
Love this place by LAX. Very easy to find as they post daily on backpage. Repeat customer. Got the half hour massage and half hour body scrub (total 1 hour) for. 85. Nice petite and friendly Korean masseuse. Back walking for massage. Body scrub with a smiley finish. Tipped. 4 cause it was that good. Left relaxed and recommend to all in the area.
Massage and scrub 8 out of 10.
Masseuse looks a solid 6 out of 10.
-
06-07-15 19:12 #2543Banned Member

Posts: 18Coco at wonderful Asian American in Glendale
Visited yesterday afternoon. I've been out of the mongering game for a few years, so was a little nervous.
Greeted by Coco upon entering, petite with a cute butt, so paid the. 4 for half hour. I'd say late 30's but you know, Asian don't raisin, so I'm never quite sure.
(To you newbies, I recommend trying to break the ice early. I miss the table showers of the northeast, getting your frank and beans generously soaped and washed gets everyone on the same page. In LA, with my towel on, I always lean in for a hug when I introduce myself. I get a handful of ass, and that is usually enough to relax the room. I typically follow up with continued leg and ass caressing while on my stomach. If they deny those advances, I usually bounce, no fuss, no refund. My time is precious.).
Coco was cool though, lots of OTC touching, between legs and all so I knew I was good. Massaged my balls a bit, then on the flip asked what I wanted. "Everything" is all I said. Handed over another 1. 0, then soon began the CBJ and mish.
Just then, I heard another lady say something loudly. Coco told me everything was ok and quickly dressed and left the room. In all my years this has only happened once before and it scared me then too. Only then did I notice the security monitor in the room. (Newbies, that's another blatant tell that there are extras offered at a joint).
Thankfully all was well. She returned, more mish, some K9 which I enjoyed (again, cute butt). But then, during, she began talking to her coworker, I looked back and noticed that there were a number of other customers waiting.
We finished with a fairly good HJ, playing with balls while I massaged her lubed kitty.
Coco was sweet, but very mechanical, and not very genuine. She was also in a rush from the beginning. I'm not a big fan of being rushed, but her touch is good so I left satisfied.
She's thin, has a large tatto on her pelvis and small boobs, nice big nips though. Her teeth ain't so nice, but she seemed clean enough with soft skin.
I'd say 6/10.
I'm curious how it might be when she gets to know me and without a full waiting room.
Stay safe.
Ed 209.
-
06-06-15 04:20 #2542Senior Member

Posts: 243Ht visit
Had a visit to la and normally make a trek to acupressure in Lenox (sp). Read reviews and tried ht as I like new. Had a nice Asian visit. Funny part was that she recommended latintio on my next visit. Something about size. I'll take that as a compliment even if not deserved, but still had a nice time ALL around. Saw the Latino as I was exiting. May try.
Mike.
-
06-04-15 03:12 #2541Regular Member

Posts: 10LAX area
Stopped by VIP on Manchester a few weeks ago and ownership has changed hands. Good legit massage seems the only option.
Originally Posted by AsiaLite59
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-15 23:49 #2540Senior Member

Posts: 194Replying to my own question here. It's located in a medical building with parking in a lot where you have to take a parking ticket from an attendant. Didn't want to deal with that. Difficult street parking.
Originally Posted by Adm888
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-15 20:05 #2539Senior Member

Posts: 194New place?
http://losangeles.backpage.com/BodyR...-1008/53242221
Any Intel for this place?
-
05-25-15 15:15 #2538Regular Member

Posts: 15Back in LA
Was out of LA girl past 6 months. Came back and all the MPs that I use to frequent are gone!! Can someone help me find any in LA / hollywood area that offers FS. Please PM me. Thank you. And hope you are all safe out there. I know of Korean apts that offer it, but I miss the thrill of having an ok massage and having my hand traveling and having some nice feelings before getting it on.
-
05-25-15 03:22 #2537Regular Member

Posts: 11One in Ktown.
Originally Posted by Km1234
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-15 08:15 #2536Regular Member

Posts: 9Wow! I love young Thai.
Originally Posted by KindOfBlue
[View Original Post]
Can you tell Which Lotus is?
-
05-22-15 09:43 #2535Senior Member

Posts: 821If you're looking for HE only, your commute takes you past about 15 AMPs that will do nicely. I suggest you do a search on "Culver" for the more limited services and "Hollywood" for the WeHo FS places.
Originally Posted by AssuredTen
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-15 23:26 #2534Regular Member

Posts: 1New to the area
I just moved. I go between Culver City and West Hollywood each day after work. Walked into the one on Wilshire near La Jolla. Girl almost broke my lower back with her massage. And was down for HE, light orc on ass only. Ended DIY because I just wasn't feeling it. Any suggestions to one in between the two cities? I drive by one on La Cienega just south of Pico and it says its new but haven't popped in.
-
05-09-15 15:24 #2533Regular Member

Posts: 11Rose Spa
Went to Rose Spa sometime back. Got a cute looking slightly plump young Chinese provider. Decent massage. No HE. She was ok with DIY and kinda seemed to enjoy it. She gave a good table shower. May be one has to go a bunch of times to get HE. . 4 for massage, . 1 for table shower and. 2 tip (no HE)). She was happy with the tip. Any body has had better luck here?













Reply With Quote




