Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 36,811 to 36,825 of 61408
-
05-16-15 15:05 #24598Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
05-16-15 14:58 #24597Senior Member

Posts: 2419Putting in work
-
05-16-15 14:12 #24596Senior Member

Posts: 550Hovito the idioto, no need to advertise for the 5.0 to see. Next time, use PM.
Originally Posted by Hovito
[View Original Post]
Peace.
-
05-16-15 12:52 #24595Senior Member

Posts: 194OMG dude! That's like 20 children on her face. You the man!
Originally Posted by VegaWrap
[View Original Post]
KSW.
-
05-16-15 12:08 #24594Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
05-16-15 10:08 #24593Regular Member

Posts: 74Nice one!
Nice $ shot. You got to catch up to Vega Wrap though. LOL.
Originally Posted by PatrickOne
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-15 10:07 #24592Regular Member

Posts: 74He's back!
Great $ shot! Keep them cumming.
Originally Posted by VegaWrap
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-15 07:56 #24591Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
05-16-15 07:37 #24590Senior Member

Posts: 2419That was my old bud Christina. Dazzling head, poor on the filling.
Originally Posted by PatrickOne
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-15 01:34 #24589Senior Member

Posts: 2952That seems like a good way to wake up a SW.
Originally Posted by VegaWrap
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-15 00:26 #24588Senior Member

Posts: 224What great pics post more. That was a Peter North size cumshot LOL.
Originally Posted by VegaWrap
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-15 00:20 #24587Senior Member

Posts: 199Thats taylor
I was looking for her for a long time and then one night I spotted her. It was ok and figured if I wanted to see her again I should give her a throw away phone. It worked for about a day and now some dude responds to the text. Haha I saw her out a few days ago all the way up by 4th. She was walking with her man. They used to stay down on fair but who knows what they are up to. If you have patience she is great, just takes some time for her to warm up.
Originally Posted by VegaWrap
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-15 23:16 #24586Regular Member

Posts: 10Calls herself Kristin
Didn't have a phone.
-
05-15-15 23:03 #24585Senior Member

Posts: 2344Yeah, I thought it was odd she was asking him what he wanted to drink in the Busy Bee. You got your lady ho-ing and buying you refreshments?
Originally Posted by EasyLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-15 22:05 #24584Senior Member

Posts: 2085Beautiful. I assume when she nods off you can stick it in raw no problem.
Originally Posted by VegaWrap
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





