Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 36,871 to 36,885 of 61441
-
05-12-15 23:15 #24571Senior Member

Posts: 512Some chick came into work needing help the other day. Swear on my life it was a younger taller Nikki. I almost wanted to ask the last name but knew it wasnt worth it. The warm weather is definitely bringing the good looking tail out of the woodwork to get their rides straight.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
BQ22.
-
05-12-15 22:02 #24570Regular Member

Posts: 20Man, the best time is in the day. Around the Burger King stretch and crossroads. Down that strip and walking in front of the funeral home and suntrust. Sometimes down on the end between McDonald's and mo's seafood. I was off today and was looking for Kayla again LOL. Saw one in front of the funeral home but they must be knew which is good because she didn't stare me down but I passed her twice and no bus stop in sight. She walked back and forth. Just tired of driving to hot ass mongerville. So many mothers are making the spot hot up there. You try to scoop there's like 6 or 7 cars around you and you don't know who's who anymore. Anyway, daytime man and look for backpacks and the stare LOL. Don't pay heavy keep the rates low.
Originally Posted by SpiceOfLife
[View Original Post]
Skeet.
-
05-12-15 20:25 #24569Senior Member

Posts: 70Crystal near Pontiac?
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-15 19:45 #24568Senior Member

Posts: 222?
Holly is bright blond and not as thick as that. Unless she dyed her hair.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-15 19:08 #24567Senior Member

Posts: 2344SW Idol
Another picture of Crystal's large rump cheeks.
-
05-12-15 18:28 #24566Senior Member

Posts: 2344Ann Marrie
She is not a good provider, don't let the way she dresses fool you.
-
05-12-15 18:17 #24565Senior Member

Posts: 530Haters gunna hate
Thats some weird shit you posted on the last couple days my man. Other mongers prying into your personal and professional life is way out of line, this is supposed to be about banging chicks, having filthy degenerate fun, and spewing cum everywhere possible not cockblocking other mongers and trying to suck up to the girls. I really think you should OUT the pathetic losers who are doing this shit so others know who NOT to deal with. Does anyone 2nd the motion to OUT the douchebags? Can I get a HELL YES? Perhaps a public shaming will convince the douchebags to just go away. Now I'm no doctor (just an amateur gynocologist LOL) but I'm pretty sure the hating like you describe is a symptom of low testosterone which would certainly contribute to insecurity, trifling behavior, and quite possibly female breasts, probably ED as well. Don't let the haters get you down NT, but keep on stuffing them ladies full of meat and have fun with it.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-15 15:36 #24564Senior Member

Posts: 1370Maybe Holly??
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-15 14:31 #24563Senior Member

Posts: 2344Meaty mystery WSW
Saw this one walking around last Saturday afternoon, she was working it hard around Wilkins. This is a far away shot of her at the light on Fulton. Anyone know who this might be?
-
05-12-15 12:45 #24562Senior Member

Posts: 289I've been driving up and down Crain Highway for over 30 years and I have never seen a SW. I've heard they can be found there. What area and time of day? Just curious.
Originally Posted by Skeet1
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-15 08:59 #24561Senior Member

Posts: 67Archieves
Then top upper left lead in,. Bring me right here!
Originally Posted by Tbroi2
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-15 07:22 #24560Senior Member

Posts: 505re: Site Problems
Yeah. It appears that it may be fixed. That was the trick I too was using. Nice to have the front door back open to get in, even though some of us don't mind the back. LOL Nice pics of Kandii and NiKKi. .
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
raBBit
-
05-12-15 06:19 #24559Senior Member

Posts: 1788I see I can log in now without having to sneak in through the photo gallery. Things are getting better. Later today I will try to post the links to some new videos I made to see if that works again. I will also be able to get the new pictures of Kandii, Natalie and Little Sara up.
-
05-12-15 06:14 #24558Senior Member

Posts: 1788Kandii
You can find Kandii nights at the Circus on the Block. She's a lot of fun. These are from a month or so ago. I have newer ones of her in one of her stripper outfits, but don't have time to post them right now. Go see her at the Circus.
Originally Posted by RavRunner
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-15 06:00 #24557Senior Member

Posts: 1788Nikki
Nikki got me again two weeks ago after she got out of jail. Read my post about it. That's why she's blowing up peoples phones. She's burning bridges with the people she could always count on, me being one of them. Absolutely never trust her and never let your guard down. She's a great date, good blowjob and nice, tight pussy, but don't trust her. By the way, I find it funny that for a year or so she was called "CLS' Nikki," but now she's "Cashout's Nikki. " I guess it all depends on who's most recently posted pictures of her with his dick in her mouth. LOL.
Originally Posted by Masonm
[View Original Post]
By the way, I see that we can attach photos again, although it's a fairly primitive method to do so, and fairly time consuming. At least it's working. Here are a few pictures of Nikki from a couple months ago.











Reply With Quote




