Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,836 to 23,850 of 32168
-
05-12-15 13:21 #8333Senior Member

Posts: 276Following up on the new place in Springfield. Drew Scarlett on a 30 min end of the evening massage. Place was pretty busy for 9 PM. She is gorgeous and has tremendous assets. She noted the other girls there are her age. Her English was very very good. Great place but its popularity makes me nervous.
-
05-12-15 11:35 #8332Senior Member

Posts: 49Best
I opted to visit Shantilly area. Lots of construction on road near Walney detoured me to Sully Circle and decided on Best. Parking in front and to side of building with typical business park surroundings. Note that another AMP close by looked closed. (I know this as Care therapy) I drew Mickey. 4/10 with looks and body. The visit was extremely lackluster and it was mainly due to major HVAC repairs. I ended up with a standard 30 min visit with roaming highly discouraged. I would return because I know there used to be better potential. I can't comment on most things like TS, room temp, bathroom, towels as the place was a mess with the HVAC contractor. This may be finished by now. I was headed to Miko, but the bridge was out and I was too lazy to due full detour. Also, I'm not too fond of a visit to Far East due to the business next door gawking at everything.
Good Day.
-
05-12-15 08:57 #8331Senior Member

Posts: 84No problem. I forgot to add that she shorted me on time by almost 20 minutes. I realized when I left. I did the 90 minutes option. The $100 upsell was just to see her chest.
Originally Posted by JfFaster
[View Original Post]
I paid FS prices for a sub-nova experience. I learned my lesson!
-
05-12-15 08:13 #8330Senior Member

Posts: 77Thanks for the report. Had thought about visiting, but surely won't now. For that price, everything should be on the table, literally and figuratively.
Originally Posted by Idk85
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-15 20:18 #8329Senior Member

Posts: 84A nice massage but insane upselling. (Nadia)
http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...ienna/15439964
She made me wait a few minutes even though we agreed to a time. She barely spoke to me. The massage was decent. The flip was okay. There was an insane $100 upsell just to see something very standard. I opted not to pay because I am not crazy! She is pretty though. I wouldn't be seeing her again because of the upsell.
-
05-11-15 16:22 #8328Senior Member

Posts: 1959$45 Special in Reston
Upsell from start. 45 bucks meant light touch and boy was it light. Almost no touch all fingers.
Not going back and no happy or even close. NOVA still blows and not in a good way.
PC out.
-
05-11-15 10:08 #8327Senior Member

Posts: 210I've been in three or four times. As you note, very good massage that covers most of your body, but no endings. She's not either of the girls in the photo they use.
Originally Posted by Telcova
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-15 13:05 #8326Senior Member

Posts: 335I drew Sky and went for a half, massage was short, some back walking, and the flip: UTC roaming to some youthful see's, age is on her side, for that reason I'd repeat.
Originally Posted by Mongeroose
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-15 14:03 #8325Senior Member

Posts: 133Wow!
Just gave this place a try. Was a bit hard to find. My GPS was sending me to the wrong side of the street. All I can say is WOW! Top notch from start to finish. I saw Scarlett on the way out and you weren't kiding. If you like the last four letters of my name you will be in heaven. One of the best places I have been to in a long while. Seniors can PM, but keep the back and forth short. Don't want to waste my PM's. Guys keep major details off this site. Trust me, you don't want to see this place go. On a side note I saw an old white guy sitting in his car facing the building eating lunch. Peaked my interest, but didn't think much of it. He was still there when I left. Don't know if this is some whistle blower writing down descriptions and license numbers, but be careful just in case. Lovejugs.
Originally Posted by HardToTame
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-15 13:16 #8324Senior Member

Posts: 335Lyngate in Burke
Went here thinking the girls in the pic look familiar.
http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...-8886/17866063
Slender girl, very good massage, that's all; I tried twice and she said no special massage her.
-
05-09-15 09:37 #8323Regular Member

Posts: 9Fredericksburg
Travels are taking me to Fburg today and looking for a good massage with some fun this afternoon. I don't get away from the lady often, so want to take advantage of it. Any help is appreciated.
-
05-07-15 11:20 #8322Senior Member

Posts: 1991Four-hand AMP massage: pros and cons
Good question and would be interested in hearing from other members about their thoughts and experiences (best vs worst, AMP vs independent).
Originally Posted by FredBurgMike
[View Original Post]
Let's take the cons first:
While some AMP girls deliver a pretty good massage, most aren't hired for their massage skills. Unless you've enjoyed a massage from both girls before, you're rolling the dice as far as the quality is concerned.
If one or both aren't very good, or if they're out of sync, or if they have very different styles, it probably won't live up to your expectations or the price you paid.
Since you're booking two girls for a full session, they usually want and expect a full tip (ex. 40 each). A client who only tips at their regular level in total (ex. 20 each) may think that's appropriate but should understand, from the masseuses' point of view, they may be seen as a cheapskate and that perception may affect future visits.
If the house fee isn't discounted, then that's more $ you've got in the game. If the session is underwhelming, your buyer's remorse will likely be higher.
As other seniors have noted, the offer may be nothing more than a lame marketing gimmick to get you to visit the AMP and you may be told they're too busy to do four-hand.
IME (and this is the biggest negative for me), with rare exceptions, AMP girls are less adventurous when there's another masseuse in the room. One simple reason for that is they see each other every day and AMP girls are notorious gossips about clients and each other. So a girl who, when she's alone with you, might allow UTC roaming or be open to oral options, may not be willing to go that far when one of her friends (or rivals) is present. That's not to say that surprises can't happen, but (IMHO) the odds are against it. Along those same lines, I think an AMP girl would be less likely to give you her private digits in that situation.
Pros:
If you've never done four-hand, it can be a lot of fun and a very different experience as long as you don't let your expectations get too high.
If the AMP is offering a significant discount on the house fee, it may be worth taking the plunge (but don't let yourself be tagged as a bad tipper).
It's not a bad way to check out the talent for future visits if it's a place you haven't visited before.
-
05-07-15 10:03 #8321Senior Member

Posts: 1991New LEO tactic for MPs
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Justice...t-prostitution
Some observations:
This tactic is being used in Hawaii and it's not clear if it will spread or if it will even be applicable to other states where the laws are different. But, since information like this is often shared between LEO agencies, I wouldn't be surprised if other areas adopted some variation of it.
This tactic specifically targets the ladies so while it will suck if your favorite AMP is shut down it shouldn't pose a threat to clients.
There's an inconsistency in the story itself because it defines sexual assault as touching the genitals without consent yet it also talks about an undercover LEO taking an AMP girl's hand and placing it on his own crotch. WTF, doesn't that constitute consent?
The main takeaway, IMHO, is that even in a relatively (AFAIK) tolerant and permissive place like Honolulu, LEO is still bending over backwards to go after consensual adult conduct.
-
05-06-15 22:18 #8320Senior Member

Posts: 228I'll add.
Topless roaming and TS were included in my recent trip. Scarlet appears younger than the average local AMP provider to me. Did not see the rest.
Originally Posted by HardToTame
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-15 20:53 #8319Senior Member

Posts: 99I've been to several that claimed to do four hand with only a few actually providing. I think their goal is to offer a found hand and when you get there they say it's not available. But because your already there you go a head and stay.
Originally Posted by FredBurgMike
[View Original Post]
The best was one that I reviewed several months ago and then went immediately down hill after that. I haven't found another good place since then.










Reply With Quote





