Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13387
    Wow, what a babe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scraggy  [View Original Post]
    From Craiglist therapeutic, indeed therapeutic and legit. In a River North office building with a receptionist and everything. But this Daniela is way better looking than even the irresistible picture, a really great massage, slow and sensual even if draped, and the whole package was enough for me to shoot my load without an actual HE. Looks and body are at least a 10 and so is the massage, damage is 1. 1 for the hour + 0. 2 because she's so terrific and sweet, to boot.

    http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/4998907699.html

  2. #13386

    Lackluster at oki

    Got Seleina boring with attitude no roaming standard finish asking 70 at the door. Cute 20's big top would not repeat.

  3. #13385

    Daniela, legit but mind-blowing

    From Craiglist therapeutic, indeed therapeutic and legit. In a River North office building with a receptionist and everything. But this Daniela is way better looking than even the irresistible picture, a really great massage, slow and sensual even if draped, and the whole package was enough for me to shoot my load without an actual HE. Looks and body are at least a 10 and so is the massage, damage is 1. 1 for the hour + 0. 2 because she's so terrific and sweet, to boot.

    http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/4998907699.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Daniela Chicago.jpg‎  

  4. #13384

    Wallet

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyBoy2013  [View Original Post]
    I was there not too long ago also and she also left my 10 on the table but she never picked it up. I grabbed it and included it with her tip. She seemed very friendly but hey you never know.
    I had a 10 spot removed from my wallet while taking shower at Seianas off wentworth in Chinatown. Never went back! Did not notice until heading to the parking lot.

  5. #13383

    Milking table

    Any milking table providers in chicago? Visiting for the weekend. I can share some info on Mke / North Chicago spas. Thanks.

  6. #13382

    3553 w Irving

    Tried this place the other night. I forget what it's called. Nature's Earth Massage or something like that. Got a 40 something Korean woman. Attractive. Nice massage. 40 finish. Would repeat.

    Also tried Elegance on Grand for the first time. Same experience as described above, but with a 20-something Chinese girl.

  7. #13381
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTisBad  [View Original Post]
    Vist to Pt on 83 with Joann.

    Not bad looks and friendly -.

    Negative- paid the 70 for the hour gave mama 80 went for ts. 10 change was on the table when we got back but at some point was picked up and I did not notice.

    Then pushed me for 60 for he and I gave in.

    So I will not go back because she clearly took that extra 10 when my head was turned and I did not think about it until after.
    I was there not too long ago also and she also left my 10 on the table but she never picked it up. I grabbed it and included it with her tip. She seemed very friendly but hey you never know.

  8. #13380
    This also is a reminder that although they put on a good show, they can't be trusted. Leave you wallet in the car because if she took 10 dollars, I'm sure she would go after a wallet if she wanted to.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrTisBad  [View Original Post]
    Vist to Pt on 83 with Joann.

    Not bad looks and friendly -.

    Negative- paid the 70 for the hour gave mama 80 went for ts. 10 change was on the table when we got back but at some point was picked up and I did not notice.

    Then pushed me for 60 for he and I gave in.

    So I will not go back because she clearly took that extra 10 when my head was turned and I did not think about it until after.

  9. #13379
    Sounds like she picked up the 10 dollars and did not ask him which is no good. As far as the HE goes, a lot of places a pushing for 60 these days.

    Quote Originally Posted by AcrossTheUnive  [View Original Post]
    That sucks. I have paid in the same manner as you did on a few occasions there but they always picked it up in front of me at tip time.

    I would not mark it off your list. I prefer them and always have a good time.

  10. #13378
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTisBad  [View Original Post]
    Vist to Pt on 83 with Joann.

    Not bad looks and friendly -.

    Negative- paid the 70 for the hour gave mama 80 went for ts. 10 change was on the table when we got back but at some point was picked up and I did not notice.

    Then pushed me for 60 for he and I gave in.

    So I will not go back because she clearly took that extra 10 when my head was turned and I did not think about it until after.
    That sucks. I have paid in the same manner as you did on a few occasions there but they always picked it up in front of me at tip time.

    I would not mark it off your list. I prefer them and always have a good time.

  11. #13377

    Pt

    Vist to Pt on 83 with Joann.

    Not bad looks and friendly -.

    Negative- paid the 70 for the hour gave mama 80 went for ts. 10 change was on the table when we got back but at some point was picked up and I did not notice.

    Then pushed me for 60 for he and I gave in.

    So I will not go back because she clearly took that extra 10 when my head was turned and I did not think about it until after.

  12. #13376

    Massage for Girlfriend?

    Hi Everyone, anyone know of someplace near downtown where my GF can get a decent massage from a FEMALE while leaving happy? It is something she wants to try and we'll be visiting in a couple of weeks. Thanks.

  13. #13375

    What?!

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanDoe99  [View Original Post]
    Recap of my first visit with Gina. She is sweet and see as hell. Paid $. 6 for the hour. She begins the massage and almost immediately gets down to her "work attire. " Massage was nonexistent. Lots of light sensual touching & teasing. Flip after 10 min or so. Right to the handshake with promises of more fun on repeat visit. Tried offering a tip for extra service but she declined and said she wanted to get to know me more first. 1 hour session was over in 30. Normally this would be a deal breaker for repeat visits but she was VERY friendly. I will have to repeat and see what happens.
    Dr Derrick has shilled for ladies in the past. You got ripped off son.

  14. #13374

    Re:

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanDoe99  [View Original Post]
    Recap of my first visit with Gina. She is sweet and see as hell. Paid $. 6 for the hour. She begins the massage and almost immediately gets down to her "work attire. " Massage was nonexistent. Lots of light sensual touching & teasing. Flip after 10 min or so. Right to the handshake with promises of more fun on repeat visit. Tried offering a tip for extra service but she declined and said she wanted to get to know me more first. 1 hour session was over in 30. Normally this would be a deal breaker for repeat visits but she was VERY friendly. I will have to repeat and see what happens.
    That's quite an overpayment for no massage, about 10 minutes of lite touching / teasing, and then a handshake? All for the total of about 30 minutes and a buck 60?? I'd be interested in your next report with the same masseuse.

  15. #13373

    Gina challenge- yes and no

    Quote Originally Posted by DrDerrick  [View Original Post]
    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-sexy/25726866

    Maybe yes maybe I got my nose open a little bit. But every now and then you come across a particular provider that is awesome. Gina is one of those girls it always has a great attitude and a smile on her face she lifts my spirits and makes me feel great. I have a pretty stressful job and she is my number one go to girl when I really need to come down to earth and get ready for the next days challenge. My challenge for my mongering Brothers is to see this girl and see if it's just me or she is as awesome as I think she is. I'm sure quite a few of you have already seen her and you will second my opinions but I would advise those of you all who have not seen her to see her for yourself.
    Recap of my first visit with Gina. She is sweet and see as hell. Paid $. 6 for the hour. She begins the massage and almost immediately gets down to her "work attire. " Massage was nonexistent. Lots of light sensual touching & teasing. Flip after 10 min or so. Right to the handshake with promises of more fun on repeat visit. Tried offering a tip for extra service but she declined and said she wanted to get to know me more first. 1 hour session was over in 30. Normally this would be a deal breaker for repeat visits but she was VERY friendly. I will have to repeat and see what happens.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape