Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 450 of 736 FirstFirst ... 350 400 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 500 550 ... LastLast
Results 6,736 to 6,750 of 11028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4293

    Lisa / Hess

    A couple of weeks ago I met up with Lisa early morn 3 am sometimes 4 am near Hess at dot & Columbia rd. Her phone is off so couldn't find her around last night. Usually give her. 4 cause she does a good job and I've known her for years. Once in a while I will give her. 3 and its ok. She is about 29 has curly brown hair tied up. About 130 lbs 5'5" tan complexion looks Latin but really Native American from the south shore. Gives excellent hands free gagging BBBJCIM. Will try to find her later tonight.

  2. #4292

    Thought it was my bad luck

    Been driving all week and next to nothing out there. Granted I admit I am not always driving during "prime" times.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBao  [View Original Post]
    This went cold huh everyone?

  3. #4291

    Cold

    This went cold huh everyone?

  4. #4290
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyBoy248  [View Original Post]
    Ran into a brunette walking around S. Station today asking for money who had the look of a SW was wondering if you guys had any info. She was white, dark brunette maybe black hair, skinny tight nice body, great ass, walking around in a red shirt and some real small jean short shorts. Had a sexy look but her teeth were definitely a little gnarly. Was hanging around with a chubby blonde chick, not much of a looker both asking for money to catch a bus. Anybody have any idea who the brunette might be or how to get in touch with her?
    I saw her a couple weeks ago begging for change near State street around 5 pm. I was going to try talking to her to see if she was interested in meeting later, but the timing on the light didn't work out, and I didn't have time to circle around to try again.

    There was a white guy on the other corner of the intersection that I'm pretty sure she was working with, probably her bf. It's likely she hadn't made the jump to actually working for her money yet, although I think she had potential.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  5. #4289

    Dead & gone

    Drove around this week. Nothing, mr and mrs LEO stationed at auto zone in Dorchie.

  6. #4288

    Brunette around S. Station

    Ran into a brunette walking around S. Station today asking for money who had the look of a SW was wondering if you guys had any info. She was white, dark brunette maybe black hair, skinny tight nice body, great ass, walking around in a red shirt and some real small jean short shorts. Had a sexy look but her teeth were definitely a little gnarly. Was hanging around with a chubby blonde chick, not much of a looker both asking for money to catch a bus. Anybody have any idea who the brunette might be or how to get in touch with her?

  7. #4287
    Personally I prefer dead end streets. The advantage is that there is less cars passing by. The good thing is that you can see if LE is coming and makes it harder for them to sneak up on you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Moobs  [View Original Post]
    Also. If the lady is worried about going too far, there are lots of places in Dot, not far from SW areas, where you can "hide in plain sight". Not just a quiet side street. Think about places where lots of cars would be all at once, with no one coming to drive them. Where better than to be just another tree amongst the trees.

    Never park on a dead end. Especially that one that backs up to the redline near the park. Got jumped by local kids there once, got my window smashed by a bat.

  8. #4286

    The Q

    Always interesting watching the " common-folk " in and around quincy center / Wollaston, the beach. I spotted this girl at the beach of all places and I could almost guarantee she didn't work for the regular economy. Her hair was an interesting blonde color, not blonde but platinum maybe. She had matching star tattoo's on her back legs, and was really good looking. Her body was a 9, most would say a 10. She was walking with a black guy, her height, not muscular or intimidating. Due to the amazing looks, she may not be an SW et cetera, but the amount of tattoo's, her hair, sortive hinted in the SW / craigs category. Anyone know of her?

  9. #4285

    Oh boy here it comes

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    O

    Most don't complain about it though, it must be my charming conversational skills. I know girls who'll spend an hour or more with me for $40, and a few who've spent the whole night with me for the same.



    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    Well this is the internet, right jack? And I've got a 12" slong.

  10. #4284
    Also. If the lady is worried about going too far, there are lots of places in Dot, not far from SW areas, where you can "hide in plain sight". Not just a quiet side street. Think about places where lots of cars would be all at once, with no one coming to drive them. Where better than to be just another tree amongst the trees.

    Never park on a dead end. Especially that one that backs up to the redline near the park. Got jumped by local kids there once, got my window smashed by a bat.

  11. #4283
    Quote Originally Posted by QuincyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for the naive question but I really need an advice. I would like to take a drive to the av and more likely to catch something, but how can I do this being "sure" that no LEOs or others can "disturb" me?
    Not always an option, but if you get a non-basehead SW who is ok with leaving the area. There are lots of large parking garages downtown, in and around the financial district.

    Many of them have little to no security, are open 24 hours, and late night are nearly empty. Park on the furthest floors from the entrance for less foot traffic. Watch for security cameras and don't park near them. Having slightly tinted windows helps.

    You might have to pay $10 to get out, but it's worth it not to be bothered.

  12. #4282
    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    Most don't complain about it though, it must be my charming conversational skills. I know girls who'll spend an hour or more with me for $40, and a few who've spent the whole night with me for the same.

    As always YMMV, but in my experience how you treat them makes a huge difference in the length and quality of service you receive, as well as how much you pay for it.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    " The price of wisdom is youth. " Jack London.

  13. #4281
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro4  [View Original Post]
    This is what I do when I get a girl in Chelsea. I get the hell out of Chelsea to a quiet area I've got in a nearby city. Do the girls you pick up complain about it the whole ride? The girls I get try to direct me to their spot which usually sucks and I would never go to anyways and then on the ride they point out all these sucky spots. Like right in front of houses or on streets where we will be the only car parked so we would stand out.
    Occasionally I'll get a girl who'll whine about traveling too far, and I'll tell her I'll just drop her off then. If she changes her mind and agrees to go to my spot, I'll usually just tell her I changed my mind, and drop her off anyway. It's a very good indicator that she would have rushed anyway. The smart girls aren't going to mind going a little farther from the area, because they know it's safer for them too. It's the crack heads who just want to be done as fast as possible so they can get another hit that will complain about it, and I'm not interested in them anyway. Few things aggravate me more than being rushed, especially when I'm paying for it.

    Most don't complain about it though, it must be my charming conversational skills. I know girls who'll spend an hour or more with me for $40, and a few who've spent the whole night with me for the same.

    As always YMMV, but in my experience how you treat them makes a huge difference in the length and quality of service you receive, as well as how much you pay for it.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  14. #4280
    Senior Member


    Posts: 317
    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    I recommend going to a different city entirely, that's what I usually do. If that isn't possible, at least travel to a different district, so that Uncle LEO is less likely to recognize the girl on sight if you just drive by them.


    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    This is what I do when I get a girl in Chelsea. I get the hell out of Chelsea to a quiet area I've got in a nearby city. Do the girls you pick up complain about it the whole ride? The girls I get try to direct me to their spot which usually sucks and I would never go to anyways and then on the ride they point out all these sucky spots. Like right in front of houses or on streets where we will be the only car parked so we would stand out.

  15. #4279
    Quote Originally Posted by Hargow20  [View Original Post]
    It is always a good idea to drive a good distance on empty streets. I usually drive at least 10 blocks or a minimum of 3/4" of mile or more. It is also a good idea to find a area where you can only enter from one direction. This reduces the amount of traffic passing by.
    I recommend going to a different city entirely, that's what I usually do. If that isn't possible, at least travel to a different district, so that Uncle LEO is less likely to recognize the girl on sight if you just drive by them.

    The line between B3 and C11 is at Columbia Road, but Uncle Leo from B3 will often cross the line to go to Dunkin Donuts in Andrew Square. Try going there shortly after shift change, it's like an Uncle Leo convention. It's also a good time to get a look at the unmarked Uncle Leo that are out that night.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails boston_police_districts.png‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape